report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Thorgrimm

NSA Gets Real Time Access to Your Email

NSA Gets Real Time Access to Your Email

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It was inevitable: the Advanced Research Projects Agency, later to become DARPA, right out of the Pentagon, created the internet. The RAND Corporation invented modern packet switching. DARPA and ARPANET recruited Vint Cerf of Stanford University to work on TCP/IP. Cerf is regarded as “the father of the Internet,” or maybe that should be the military-NSA snoop network. Now we learn NSA increasingly controls SSL, now called Transport Layer Security, the cryptographic protocol that provides secure communications on the internet for web browsing, e-mail, instant messaging, and other data transfers.

In other words, increasingly, the NSA is reading your email and everything you type in your IM client — and in real time, that is to say there is no delay in the timeliness of the information, the underwear drawer snoopers have the ability to read your IMs as you type them.

“Certain privacy/full session SSL email hosting services have been purchased/changed operational control by NSA and affiliates within the past few months, through private intermediary entities,” notes Cryptome.

Hushmail: now fully owned by private entity NSA affiliate; has had informal relationship with NSA for a number of years that effectively provided NSA with real time access to Hushmail’s hosting servers.
Safe-mail.net: Israeli-based, ironically privately lauded by NSA and US military several years ago for its sound implementation of SendMail with SSL webmail GUI frontend. Now provides mail server info to NSA in real time.
Guardster.com (SSH/SSL proxy): NSA contractors have “bought” full access rights to Guardster servers a few days ago. Separate but related: facilitated port sniffing of hosting servers at Everyones Internet, on NSA affiliates’ behalf, has been ongoing for a number of months now.

Geekspeak aside, what this means is that the NSA is buying up key technology in an effort to snoop you even more closely. If this trend continues, we may as well call the internet the NSAnet.

Moreover, according to Cryptome’s research, if you own “security” software produced by Zone Alarm, Symantec, and MacAfee, you are in essence throwing out a welcome mat for the NSA and its bevy of underwear drawer sniffing goons. “All facilitate Microsoft’s NSA-controlled remote admin access via IP/TCP ports 1024 through 1030,” and without a “security flag,” that it to say you will be none the wiser.

It won’t be long now before Winston Smith’s telescreen is barking orders.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/decem...91207_b_nsa.htm

Old 01-10-2008, 06:44 AM
California Surfin

Re: NSA Gets Real Time Access to Your Email

Great ...

they will find my emails "entertaining" and 2 words for them:

2ND ONE ENDS IN OFF

Old 01-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Silver Member

I heard they they have one person hired to read the e-mails of each person with an e-mail address. Every time a new e-mail address is opened they hire a new person to read that persons mail. No wonder the unemployment rate is so low. They also have access to your computer directly through your cable modem, DSL or wireless connection. Don't try and hide!

Cameras will be installed at everyones house that has internet access in case they try and fool the NSA by mailing a letter.

Chat rooms are a front for the NSA. They own or operate 95% of all chat rooms and that percentage is climbing every day.

Don't try and hide in your basements under the covers, because they also have remote controlled robots that are so small they can fly through cracks in the walls!

I got this info from prisonplanet and infowars.

Plus, there is this voice in my head that tells me what to do most of the time. Either that or the dog next door barks his orders to me.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Diamond Member

Well, that would explain why government jobs are increasing wouldnt it!

I have the same response as CS. If they have nothing better to do then
sit there and watch me. I dont give a flying flip..or other!.

Too bad they are not watching our open border nearly as closely.
But then the gov will be watching them when all our communal grey
jackets are issued and we are assigned to our respective sectors to
to slave away for the elites in the NWO.

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

What are reparations? Making me pay
for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
for an injury they did not suffer.[/b]

By D.B.

Old 01-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNC1 View Post
I heard they they have one person hired to read the e-mails of each person with an e-mail address. Every time a new e-mail address is opened they hire a new person to read that persons mail. No wonder the unemployment rate is so low. They also have access to your computer directly through your cable modem, DSL or wireless connection. Don't try and hide!

Cameras will be installed at everyones house that has internet access in case they try and fool the NSA by mailing a letter.

Chat rooms are a front for the NSA. They own or operate 95% of all chat rooms and that percentage is climbing every day.

Don't try and hide in your basements under the covers, because they also have remote controlled robots that are so small they can fly through cracks in the walls!

I got this info from prisonplanet and infowars.

Plus, there is this voice in my head that tells me what to do most of the time. Either that or the dog next door barks his orders to me.
Idiot!

Old 01-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Nothing is as it seems

Who's the bigger idiot? The satirist or the person who actually believes this crap?

Old 01-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Valdez View Post
Who's the bigger idiot? The satirist or the person who actually believes this crap?
Do you actually believe this crap?

Old 01-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Silver Member

Username...what a well thought out and reasoned response! Let me take a few days to respond with big long words that I'm sure you will have to look up in your dictionary. Don't have one? Look in the 7/11 on your next shift for a pocket sized one. That's a good boy!

If you need help call upstairs and I'm sure your Mom will come down to the basement and assist you.

There you go.

Buh bye

Old 01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Ancient Deadly Ninja Baby

They've had the capability to do this for years, ever since there was first email.

Do a google on "Carnivore," that's the system. Nearly all email traffic in the USA (and hence, the world) go through the same network of servers, or did so originally. Thus all one need do is keep track of traffic on these particular email servers, and viola: 90% or so of all email traffic in the world is sniffed.

Now of course, it is pretty much impossible to track and sniff ALL email in the country - your small little email server in your closet isn't being hacked by the NSA. They do however keep tabs on the major servers used by the large ISPs - Verizon, AOL-Time Warner, Comcast, etc. It's been like that since the begining of the telecommunications industry, and this is documented at many more reputable places than Prision Planet. These servers are all that's needed since 90% of all email traffic in the world goes through them.

But, as some may have asked, how do they actually keep track of such an incredible amount of traffic? They would need an extraordinary amount of people to read all these emails, correct? Nope, they simply use some off the shelf data mining software to look for key words, ("bomb," explosives, specific targets or names and the like.) Thus the software does it for them, and the vast majority of said emails are not actually ever looked upon by human eyes.

So, your department memo sent on your company's intranet is safe. But that email you sent to that guy in Kenya regarding the 300 lbs of plastic explosives, you can pretty much bet that's been sniffed.

This is also the loophole that allows this activity to be legal - since no one is actually reading them, and any hits from the datamining software equates to probable cause, allowing the appropiate warrants to be obtained via FISA (which essentially just rubber stamped such warrants, even before Bush tried to get rid of them.)

If you don't belive it, why not test it out? Start using some of these words in your emails? Send mock emails to your friends threatening to suicide bomb the president of blow up your local air force base. Let's see how long it takes before you get a little visit from Homeland Security.

They know where your cell phone is at all times also, even when it's off. This is common knowledge stuff here.

Last edited by Hawanja : 01-10-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNC1 View Post
Username...what a well thought out and reasoned response!
I know, I know. Thank you.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawanja View Post
They've had the capability to do this for years, ever since there was first email.

Do a google on "Carnivore," that's the system. Nearly all email traffic in the USA (and hence, the world) go through the same network of servers, or did so originally. Thus all one need do is keep track of traffic on these particular email servers, and viola: 90% or so of all email traffic in the world is sniffed.

Now of course, it is pretty much impossible to track and sniff ALL email in the country - your small little email server in your closet isn't being hacked by the NSA. They do however keep tabs on the major servers used by the large ISPs - Verizon, AOL-Time Warner, Comcast, etc. It's been like that since the begining of the telecommunications industry, and this is documented at many more reputable places than Prision Planet. These servers are all that's needed since 90% of all email traffic in the world goes through them.

But, as some may have asked, how do they actually keep track of such an incredible amount of traffic? They would need an extraordinary amount of people to read all these emails, correct? Nope, they simply use some off the shelf data mining software to look for key words, ("bomb," explosives, specific targets or names and the like.) Thus the software does it for them, and the vast majority of said emails are not actually ever looked upon by human eyes.

So, your department memo sent on your company's intranet is safe. But that email you sent to that guy in Kenya regarding the 300 lbs of plastic explosives, you can pretty much bet that's been sniffed.

This is also the loophole that allows this activity to be legal - since no one is actually reading them, and any hits from the datamining software equates to probable cause, allowing the appropiate warrants to be obtained via FISA (which essentially just rubber stamped such warrants, even before Bush tried to get rid of them.)

If you don't belive it, why not test it out? Start using some of these words in your emails? Send mock emails to your friends threatening to suicide bomb the president of blow up your local air force base. Let's see how long it takes before you get a little visit from Homeland Security.

They know where your cell phone is at all times also, even when it's off. This is common knowledge stuff here.
You are absolutely correct. Nice post!

Old 01-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Thorgrimm

Quote:

Yeah a buddy told me to check out Carnivore also....:eyes::shocked:

Old 01-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:

Ewwww....I hate this.....but he is right! Keywords are flags and thats
how emails are monitored.

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

What are reparations? Making me pay
for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
for an injury they did not suffer.[/b]

By D.B.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:08 PM
California Surfin

So this means when I send Munbles an email on where his
dumbass can finish High School online ....

Old 01-10-2008, 09:53 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

This is nothing new. Just like the fact that e-mail is not granted the same protections as first-class letters. In other words... e-mail is not private. It's best compared to a 'post-card'... anyone can read it.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Nothing is as it seems

It would be a logistical nightmare.