report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 05:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc.

I read alot about this couple Bob and Jayne Guzzetti owners of AMC, Inc. or Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc. I wanted to find out a little about them to see if they are real. Finally found out that they were in fact real and the business that they are promoting is Usana Inc. which is based right here in Salt Lake City, Utah where I live. Usana has great products but I would never join them because most of their products I am allergic to. If you want a GREAT company to join then see if you find the company Amway Corp. which I was in back in the early 90's and like a stupid ass I sold my emerald business (one of their promotions) for 3.4 Million Dollars, yes I said Millions. I have been investing into gold and silver now but not as good as I want so I was looking for a good company to invest in. I sold because the children of the founders wanted to make it a straight on-line business and I thought that was impersonal so I sold. I see them every once in awhile but can't get anyone to call me back because I am based in Utah and there are still a few millionaires from Amway still here. Good luck and unless you want to be disappointed like the BBB gives them a F rating for this company Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc.in Roswell, Georgia

Old 01-30-2013, 06:27 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Re: Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc.

Welcome to the forum.

Sooo, what's your question? What's your point?

I must admit, your post doesn't make alot of sense.

Making sense is a good thing, ...especially if you're a 'millionaire'...
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyDreamer View Post
I read alot about this couple Bob and Jayne Guzzetti owners of AMC, Inc. or Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc. I wanted to find out a little about them to see if they are real. Finally found out that they were in fact real and the business that they are promoting is Usana Inc. which is based right here in Salt Lake City, Utah where I live. Usana has great products but I would never join them because most of their products I am allergic to. If you want a GREAT company to join then see if you find the company Amway Corp. which I was in back in the early 90's and like a stupid ass I sold my emerald business (one of their promotions) for 3.4 Million Dollars, yes I said Millions. I have been investing into gold and silver now but not as good as I want so I was looking for a good company to invest in. I sold because the children of the founders wanted to make it a straight on-line business and I thought that was impersonal so I sold. I see them every once in awhile but can't get anyone to call me back because I am based in Utah and there are still a few millionaires from Amway still here. Good luck and unless you want to be disappointed like the BBB gives them a F rating for this company Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc.in Roswell, Georgia
I suggest Numis Network.

After a couple months or so you should be an Empowered Network associate clearing up to to 2K per week.

BTW....BBB ratings mean nothing. It's a scam.

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Sooo, what's your question? What's your point?

I must admit, your post doesn't make alot of sense.
Can you read the english language?

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

my point was not to get involved with AMC Inc and find a better place like Amway. I also posted about Amway hoping someone out in the forum was with them and would get me contacted again. The other post Ray was in empowered and they are just as bad as AMC sorry they both are ripoffs.
Benjamin
Noplea has acaiberry in it and I break out into hives when I use it. Tried the Noplea stuff as well. Great product Great company but not now if they are hooked up with Empower Network.