report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Platinum Member

Team Business

Team Business, a.k.a. Dream Build International, appears to be the brainchild of Pastor Marcus Brewer and Arthur Goodall.

With two cash gifting programs starting up, "A Gift Shift" and "Double Shift," and Brewer's prior involvement in several others, I think it best to try to nip this one in the bud.

Quote:
Domain ID:D37032315-LRMS
Domain Name:ATEAMBUSINESS.INFO
Created On:03-Mar-2011 06:53:50 UTC
Last Updated On:03-Mar-2011 06:53:51 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Mar-2012 06:53:50 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
Registrant ID:CR76870111
Registrant Name:Marcus Brewer
Registrant Organization:Deliverance Temple
Registrant Street1:2815 High st
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Des Moines
Registrant State/Province:Iowa
Registrant Postal Code:50312
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5159629267
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:atravelwebsite@gmail.com
It appears, judging by apsense articles at http://www.apsense.com/user/nudreamers , that long-time gifting fraudster David Turnipseed is also involved in this. He refers to a James Powell as being one of the heads of this program.

Additional signs that this is a pure scam can be seen by where it is being advertised,
http://cashgiftingangels.ning.com/fo...-morning-while
http://cashgiftingangels.ning.com/pr...avidTurnipseed

It should probably be noted that the Teamworx International site that David also promotes is connected to organized crime activities through it's founder, John Hardwick of Connecting Us All. Both David and Marcus are members.

Old 04-10-2011, 08:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Team Business

Anything connected to these names are scams and if you follow any of them anywhere all that will happen is you will lose your money. DBI is a scam of the biggest proportions.....all of the top admin have taken several positions at the top of this thing and have raked in thousands and thousands of dollars. People have received on some of the "levels", but most of the big money has gone to the people at the top, as usual. They continue to tell people that this is working, but I suspect that eventhough there is software that they can manipulate it to place people where they receive the most benefit from it. These people are the best of the best in the scam department. They start every program with a "Beta Test", which is suppose to test software, however, there never is any software at this point and all this is is pre-gifting where every single gift went to someone connected with admin and had nothing to do with any type of software test. Not one penny was gifted between the people participating in the so-called "beta test". They also claimed that this "Beta test" gave people an initial "founders" position, which should have given those that gifted ahead of time an advantage, when in reality all it did was take money that would have helped the program to move and put it all straight into the pockets of admin. Any type of gifting program is a crap shoot, but the people running this program, Arthur Goodall, Roberta Betts, Marcus "Pastor" Brewster and a few others have totally cleaned up and have moved on to starting a few other programs since this one has pretty much come to a dead stop after only a few weeks after being launched, in fact it came to a crawl only 1 day after launch. Now, there are 2 other gifting activities out there, Giftshift and Doubleshift, both run by none other than Marcus Brewster, aka, DBI admin, also in the "background" of these programs is none other than Arthur Goodall, the mastermind behind "Dreambuild International (DBI). The feeling is, is that when DBI slowed and they had no more money coming in, that they found another "scam" to start running to keep on collecting. If I were you, I would keep your money and put it somewhere else, where you have at least some chance of benefiting from it. These people are nothing but a bunch of scammers, they manipulate the programs to make sure that they are the ones who benefit the most from them and then when things start going "downhill" and they are no longer benefiting from them, they jump ship and move onto something else and conveniently disappear and stop answering any inquiries from the membership. Stay away from any program with any of these names attached to them. You will only lose your money in the end.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have found out myself how much of a scam Team Business is already. I joined A Gift Shift and I felt it in the pit of my stomach from the first few webinars that this was bogus, but I hung in their hoping as so many of us do. A Gift Shift never got off the ground. They have all these excuses about doing this and that to the softwear so they started A Double Shift. Mind you they won't let anyone communicate amongst each other in the gifting ning site or you will be removed. I now believe it is because they don't want us to be able to tell each other how we are not receiving gifts like they want everyone to believe is happening. I get the notorious email that it is my turn to gift, so I immediately do and then I never receive my email that it is my turn to receive gifts. I get my one promised gift back like everyone does which is manipulated by admin but never received anything beyond that point. I send an email about this and get an email back saying I can call for better clarification of the program. Mind you now a third program called A Third Shift has started and they are telling us to get our gifts ready to give again. I don't need a phone call for any more clarification that the rip-off I already received. Fooled me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me...I don't think so!

Stay away from Team Business

Old 05-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Platinum Member

I've had an account watching their mailing lists and claims for a bit, and the usual suspects are indeed gathering like vultures to feast on the unsuspecting victims that Arthur and Marcus have brought in.

Along with some central figures I haven't seen in gifting fraud before. Hmm.

Here's an email that went out on May 3rd
Quote:
A message to all members of Team Business

Greetings Community - Just a few things to update you on.

1. Our major priority right now is for us to get rid of the phrase, "I'm Confused". :-)

What are we doing about it? All tonight and tomorrow, we will be busy making videos, audios and written descriptions of our gifting coop, how it works and simple steps to take. We want this to be easy for you and easy for you to invite/bless others.

We can not thank each and every one of you enough for having faith in us and the activities. We realize this is something that has never been done so there will be a learning curve. We are doing our part by listening to your questions and concerns. Our job is to provide a simple solution and we are.

2. Everyone needs to check their email a couple of times per day. This is how you know it is your turn to gift. After you log in, select the tab Activities and you will see coop in the drop down box. Click on that and it will take you right to the gifting site. Log in and see if it your time to send blessings and if you have received any. Several people are gifting and receiving in A Gift Shift right now.

3. If you are gifting with Alert Pay, do not click on the button. Go directly to the AlertPay site, log in and make the transaction from there. Do not put anything into the box.

4. For those in third shift that have already received their gift. Please let us know asap whether you would like to use your 60 dollars for you and someone else to enter a gift shift as a replacement very soon. We will gift for you and let you know that you are in the receiving line. If you opt for that - send 62 dollars to stp yougiveyouget with your name and the other person's name in the notes box along with the words for a gift shift. Also send an email through the giftingcoop site with "I'm ready to gift" in the subject line with the same information. If you would simply like to keep the $60, that is fine. We will use your free position wherever it falls in line according to time/date step of the entire community. Either way is fine with us. Do what you are comfortable with.

4a. If your name has been called as a person that has received gifts for a third shift, and you want your 60 dollar gift. In other words, you want to wait and use your free position, simply send an email through the gifting coop with "I will wait for my free position" in the subject line and will transfer the 60 dollars into your account. Include your full name in the message section of the email.

4b. If you are an inviter of someone that has received a $60 gift in a third shift, you may also start a gift shift now or wait to use your free position. If you would like to start now as a ready to go replacement - send your gift of 37 dollars to stp account yougiveyouget with your name and inviter of a third shift in the box. Do the same thing via email at giftingcoop.com and put "Ready Inviter" in the subject line with your full name in the box and what you would like to do.

5. Remember to use the help line - we are here for you.

All that was just discussed will be covered on audios/videos/written info so we will all be crystal clear. That is extremely important to us as we can continue to progress in an great fashion. Stay tuned for complete explanations of everything under the sun.

THE NEXT TO RECEIVE GIFTS IN A THIRD SHIFT -

1. Jim Lavery - Inviter is Dreena Hansen

2. Joseph Burgio - Inviter is Linda Burgio

3. Sarah L. James - Inviter is Dora Liggins

4. David Emerich - Inviter is Linda Burgio

5. Carol Burrow - Inviter is Caty Duplisea

Congrats to you all!!!!!!!!!

Many, Many Blessings To You

Visit Team Business at: http://teambusiness.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Now, the name of Linda Burgio should be quite familiar to people who've watched the Claire Lockett & David Pegram scams, as well as those who've investigated New Hope - Circle of Hope, 2010 Blessings, Cow Frinzi Club, and many other cash gifting programs. Joseph Burgio is, if I recall, her husband. In fact... yup, David and Claire are themselves members of this one. David Emerich appears to be in Linda's local area, so may be someone she knows offline.

Cathy Duplisea hasn't shown up before that I know of, but she and Mel have their own online business and are easily researched in that regard.

Dora Liggins previously showed up in this scam, http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=120292 , in 2009. What she's been up to in between I don't know.

Dreena Hansen, a.k.a. "earn4life" doesn't ring any bells in cash gifting. But she was in MyMoneyDragon, it looks like, as well as having pages on GibLink and the Net Millionaires Club.

Jim Lavery is in Dreena's general region, geographically. I don't see any cash gifting activity from him in the past, but the fact that his name matches a high-ranked administrator at the Desert Schools Credit Union in the same city worries me. I hope it's just a coincidence.

Carol Burrow? She's not even listed in the member directory on their NING site, so I suspect that she joining via the www.giftingcoop.com method. I suspect, but cannot prove, that she's the same Carol Burrow who pushes Essante Power Pops and was a member at morecash123.com and mycashcow4u2.com.

As far as that SolidTrustPay account "yougiveyouget" I'll get to my investigation of her in a bit.

Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins : 05-07-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Platinum Member

And this email went out on May 5th:

Quote:
A message to all members of Team Business

Greetings Community -

Here are the next 5 people to be gifted in A Third Shift -

1. Terrell Gadson and Inviter Darrell Gadson

2. Juliane Jackson and Inviter Art Correa

3. Richard Berry and Inviter Charles Barry

4. Cornelius O' Shea and Inviter Janice Rodgers

5. Diane Wright and Inviter Bob Wright

Congrats to All.

Here is a reminder of your options and a few key updates -

1. Stay tuned for daily webinars for new people and those needing an explanation of how eveything works - made simple.

2. Everyone needs to check their email a couple of times per day. This is how you know it is your turn to gift. After you log in, select the tab Activities and you will see coop in the drop down box. Click on that and it will take you right to the gifting site. Log in and see if it your time to send blessings and if you have received any. Several people are gifting and receiving in A Gift Shift right now.

3. If you are gifting with Alert Pay, do not click on the button. Go directly to the AlertPay site, log in and make the transaction from there. Do not put anything into the box.

4. For those in third shift that have already received their gift. Please let us know asap whether you would like to use your 60 dollars for you and someone else to enter a gift shift as a replacement very soon. We will gift for you and let you know that you are in the receiving line. If you opt for that - send 62 dollars to stp yougiveyouget with your name and the other person's name in the notes box along with the words for a gift shift. Also send an email through the giftingcoop site with "I'm ready to gift" in the subject line with the same information. If you would simply like to keep the $60, that is fine. We will use your free position wherever it falls in line according to time/date step of the entire community. Either way is fine with us. Do what you are comfortable with.

4a. If your name has been called as a person that has received gifts for a third shift, and you want your 60 dollar gift. In other words, you want to wait and use your free position, simply send an email through the gifting coop with "I will wait for my free position" in the subject line and will transfer the 60 dollars into your account. Include your full name in the message section of the email.

4b. If you are an inviter of someone that has received a $60 gift in a third shift, you may also start a gift shift now or wait to use your free position. If you would like to start now as a ready to go replacement - send your gift of 37 dollars to stp account yougiveyouget with your name and inviter of a third shift in the box. Do the same thing via email at giftingcoop.com and put "Ready Inviter" in the subject line with your full name in the box and what you would like to do.

5. Remember to use the help line - we are here for you.

All that was just discussed will be covered on audios/videos/written info so we will all be crystal clear. That is extremely important to us as we can continue to progress in an great fashion. Stay tuned for complete explanations of everything under the sun.

Many Blessings To All

Visit Team Business at: http://teambusiness.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Now, Art Correa is a name that shows up so often on HYIP and gifting forums that I doubt anyone who's ever investigated anything promoted on MMG or Talkgold is unfamiliar with him. He's like the Hispanic version of Ken Russo, with a bit more common sense than Ken exhibits - not that that is saying much.

Bob and Diane Wright are in the same city, so I'm guessing that they are either spouses, siblings, or parent and child. Likewise, I suspect that the Gadsons, Darryl and Terryl, are a family connection being abused by cash gifters (identical twins?); there's also an Akilah Gadson in the same city who's a member.

Juliane Jackson is an odd one. I see several people that she could be online, but there's no member directory entry for her.

Cornelius O' Shea has no entry I can find, either, unless he's one of the oddballs who gave a loony name.

Neither Charles Barry nor Richard Berry shows up in the directory. However, Charles Barry did show up here: http://23449.offersbiz.net/wallofshame.html , along with fellow Team Business gifter Kevin Small. A serial scammer, it seems, like so many others.
Note that the scam which put these two on its' wall of shame was Mark Chin's "AbundanceToAll.com" and "BetterWaysToEarn.net" nonsense.
This guy:
Quote:
Registrant:
Winscape, Inc.

837 NW 81 Terrace
Plantation, Florida 33324
United States

Registered through: GoEveryone.com
Domain Name: ABUNDANCETOALL.COM
Created on: 19-Jun-10
Expires on: 19-Jun-11
Last Updated on: 03-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
Chin, Mark incomeplayer@gmail.com
Winscape, Inc.
837 NW 81 Terrace
United States
(954) 476-5902

Technical Contact:
Chin, Mark incomeplayer@gmail.com
Winscape, Inc.
837 NW 81 Terrace
United States
(954) 476-5902

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.GVODNS.COM
NS2.GVODNS.COM
Finally, we get to... Janice Rodgers. a.k.a Rajeanette Rodgers, possibly a.k.a. Mia More. The owner of the SolidTrustPay account "yougiveyouget"
Also the owner of a number of websites that led me to her, her mother "Dr. Donna" Price and a number of ficticious business statements in the Culver City Observer that tied everything together.

Although this is the website whose ownership cliched the final tie, linking Dr. Donna's family back to Team Business:
Quote:
Registrant:
janice rodgers
1314 e. las olas
fort lauderdale, Florida 33312
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: AGIFTSHIFT.COM
Created on: 23-Mar-11
Expires on: 23-Mar-12
Last Updated on: 23-Mar-11

Administrative Contact:
rodgers, janice queenofpromo@yahoo.com
1314 e. las olas
United States
+1.3035229017

Technical Contact:
rodgers, janice queenofpromo@yahoo.com
1314 e. las olas
United States
+1.3035229017

NS69.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS70.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
She also has:
http://www.youtube.com/user/yougiveyouget
http://coffeerecipe.blog.com/
http://myfreecashmachine.com/landing...=YouGiveYouGet
http://www.freemoneynowforafricanamericans.com
http://choicisions-culver-city-ca.as...ts.aidpage.com
http://www.1kperweekGuarantee.com
a now-defunct business formerly at www.footznotez.com
and many more.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member

James Powell has been identified.
The man uses these contact emails:
jpowell8205@hotmail.com
jpnow10@gmail.com

His video communication service seems to be being used by the Team Business schemers in some fashion.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Platinum Member

An additional problematic member has been spotted. Carla Burch, who seems to have close ties to "Q" the Cash Gifting Expert and his "economic sovereignity" theories. Considering that sovereign citizens are currently viewed as a form of domestic terrorist by the FBI, this is worrisome.

Her known details:
carbur36@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/carla.burch1
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...=wall&viewas=0
http://jacksonville.freeclassifieds....s/jJp0N-djmWY=
http://dontbeanidotlikeiwas.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/carbur36
http://teambusiness.ning.com/profile...les_memberList
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...=wall&viewas=0
http://swom.com/people/106798-carla-burch
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...0483678&v=wall
http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...g.000-000-0000

Old 05-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member

Team Business has added a new website - http://globalteambusiness.com and is claiming to be teaming up with Bless7. Well, that's a pairing that I think would get Pastor Brewer in deeper trouble much faster, as Bless7 seems to abusing both Paypal and Bank of America themselves. Combine that with organized crime ties and I think that BoA would want to get rid of both of them ASAP to protect themselves.

Although, since they've been tolerating Belinda Grandberry and her sovereign citizen friends for over half a decade of smurfing, maybe not. Perhaps a few words in the right ears will shake things up?

The best guess I can come up with as to the identities behind "Bless7" are Jerry Katz "The Resource Guy" and Reverend Donald Wilson, who both appear to be tied to a corporation claiming to be for returning wealth to the "righteous." Whether they are indeed the folks who Team Business claims to be partnering with or not remains to be uncovered.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flori.../35932676.aspx

Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins : 05-13-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Old 05-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member

Marcus keeps digging himself in deeper, as does Janice.

He's added the following:
First he renamed the "business" to Global Team Business,
and made the site http://globalteambusiness.com
Then he renamed it to "Bizshift" and now he's established
definite ties to Donald Wilson of the COGIC line of churches in
Florida. A pyramid scheme based on recruiting entire churches
and promoting pastors to "bishops" as they gain downline is not
something I like seeing. Yet, that's the exact imagery that is in their powerpoint presentations. A pyramid of churches with a bishop at the top.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teachi...283613?sk=wall
http://teachingu2fish.blogspot.com
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Globa...i-t377428.html

Old 06-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Platinum Member

And they went and changed their name yet again... have I been driving them nuts like I did to the ConnectingUsAll folks by posting their information out in public? Now they are the "Multiple Stream Team"

Here's one of the ridiculous claims being made by serial cash gifting player Rachelle Shelly Mucha:

Quote:
Key Word Multiple Stream Team! "GLOBAL"

What if you could pay 41 dollars just once to get into a program that will

pay you 210 a month every month, without doing anything further?

And what if I told you that this program's mission is to bless Christians,

Ministries, Missionaries, and Churches with cash flow?

Here are just some of the benefits of joining this Christian Community.

* This group is partnering with Bank of America (BOA), and after you enroll for 41 dollars
* You will get a BOA debit card in the mail to receive your 210 dollars a month+
* You will get to participate in BOA's health, dental and vision plan (if you choose)!
* You will have free access to special Internet marketing training that will teach you how to share this great program with others and thereby increase your monthly earnings substantially

This is a 7 X 3 global team build with sponsoring one that is required on the 1st level.

However, if you choose to share this program with just 7 others, you will have the opportunity to earn 400 a day or 12,000 a month.

There is a very short window of opportunity to get positioned with Global Team Business,

NOW, due to the fact that there will be some major organizations and ministries coming into to the program with thousands of people beginning very soon, as early as next Tuesday. So, I pray you will act quickly...
But, even if you choose to do nothing further, you'll still receive 210 dollars a month, just for saying "yes" to this offer.
So, the only decision to make now is -- would I spend 41 dollars to earn 210 a month?
Indefinitely? (If you're ready to go, like I was on a leap of faith, jump right down to STEP 1

http://www.multiplestreamteam.blogspot.com/

Click to get start today.

http://bless7.globalteambusiness.com/?code=2300
Now remember, dear readers, Ms. Mucha is about as safe to trust as the title character of the song "Kinko the Kid-Loving Clown," going by her past history of singing the praises of one clear-cut (and often judically proven afterwards) fly-by-night scheme after another.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Platinum Member

I think I ought to make a list of some of the regular and repeat offenders pushing this scam. We've already covered Marcus Brewer and Janice Rodgers a fair bit, so on to some of the lesser players.

Nemiah Bynum, a.k.a. "Parismarso" on many sites
In 2007 he was pushing 6k4you.com
In 2009 he was running TVIExpressMecca.com and pushing Royal Cruise Matrix.
In 2010, he had WeNetProfits, a currency trading scheme called Xtreme Pip Poacher, a forex robot at ifxprofits.com, The Payer Player, and of course, his perpetual personal websites of http://www.nemiahbynum.com and http://www.parismarso.com

Quote:
Registrant:
Nemiah Bynum
106 High Street, Unit C
Perth Amboy, New Jersey 08861
United States

Domain Name: NEMIAHBYNUM.COM
Created on: 07-Feb-08
Expires on: 07-Feb-12
Last Updated on: 07-Feb-11

Administrative Contact:
Bynum, Nemiah nemiahb@gmail.com
106 High Street, Unit C
United States
+1.7323240681

Technical Contact:
Bynum, Nemiah nemiahb@gmail.com
106 High Street, Unit C
United States
+1.7323240681

NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Now, in 2011, he's pushing every program that Marcus Brewer runs, from Mobitxtads to Team Business, much like a new convert throwing Jesus in the face of everyone and anyone he meets in the parking lot.

Some of Nemiah's known contact info, for those finding this thread and checking for a scam:
732-646-5460
732-675-5479
866-962-4445
signalhill@myway.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/parismarso
http://homebasedbusiness.com/profile/NemiahBynum

With a little work, I'm sure you can find quite a bit more. This man's marketing skills make him almost embarrassingly easy to track along the series of failures and frauds he's promoted over the years.

Next up, we have Tiana Johnson.
What she's doing pushing Mobitxtads, Team Business, and Bless 7 I have no idea, as the majority of her online businesses seem to involve snake oil and lying hard about the placebo effect. Oh, and Success University, which in my experience is more a spam-generating method than anything useful.
808-966-6938
http://www.blogger.com/profile/13335142620588211526
http://twitter.com/TianaJohnson
http://hubpages.com/profile/tj808
http://www.apsense.com/user/tiana

Although the registration for her sites leads one to ask whether Tiana is her first name or her middle name? Or, given that she's known as "The Million Dollar Diva" in 5Linx circles, is it a stage name?

Quote:

Registrant:
barbara johnson
RR3 Box 1066
Pahoa, Hawaii 96778
United States

Domain Name: MYWELADREAMTEAM.COM
Created on: 27-Sep-10
Expires on: 27-Sep-11
Last Updated on: 27-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
johnson, barbara tiana808@juno.com
RR3 Box 1066
Pahoa, Hawaii 96778
United States
+1.8089666938

Technical Contact:
johnson, barbara tiana808@juno.com
RR3 Box 1066
Pahoa, Hawaii 96778
United States
+1.8089666938

NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Kathy Breaux
985-876-9234
katbro.biz@gmail.com
kab4361@yahoo.com
http://multiplestreamteam.blogspot.com
http://kathybreaux.webs.com
http://katbro.com
http://www.cashflowmadesimple.com
http://twitter.com/kathybreaux
http://www.newlifeincome.com

Seems like she could be a nice person, but rather gullible, seeing as she fell for MPB Today, Team Business, and Freeway to Success.

Oops, my bad. She's one of these lowlifes.
http://www.2010blessings.com/invite8/?18312
Money laundering is not tax-free, no matter what they tell people.

Anthony Lester
As can be seen from his page at http://affiliatemarketernetwork.ning.../AnthonyLester he pushes MPB Today and cPrime bracelets, too.
404-992-2371
Anthonywwgc@gmail.com
http://mobitxtadz.biz/anthony

But what burns me up is his memberships at
http://www.freewebs.com/teamworx/apps/profile/66104648
and
http://creativeprosperity.webs.com/a...ofile/66104648

Joanne Wilson-Edwards
778-328-7477
866-966-8044
877-822-3663
http://twitter.com/bongtowin
http://mobitxtadz.biz/joannew

My first impression is of a woman who jumps on bandwagons without looking before she leaps.

Syreeta Bolton
407-301-0424
syreetabolton@yahoo.com
sbolton08@Hotmail.com
http://www.discoverlimu.com/syreeta
http://www.residualcashblaster.com/index.php?spon=3887

This is "msmarie" on MoneyMakerGroup.com
She was also part of Robbie Bracco's cash gifting "blessing" program - be careful when you download Robbie's file of members, as the site attacks your computer. But if you get past it, http://www.braccoteam.com/export.csv lists a large number of cash gifters and their relationships within that older scam.
She's been posting a lot of classified ad spam for Team Business this past week.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

How did you find out about this information. I have been looking for Janice Rodgers I was scam out of my money too? I used my credit card and then all these charges showed up. Do you have any other information that might help my case?

Last edited by Meri Widow : 08-31-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: deleted copy/paste of prev post that was causing blow-out