report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2009, 03:20 AM
Silver Member

Supreme Wealth Alliance scam

This is the latest scam started by the scammer that recently ran two quick scams called MillionaireX1 and MillionaireX3. OMG, watch all the ponzi pimps jumping on this one! I bet Jennie Menn is in this one too, just like she was with the other scams!

Old 11-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Banned

Anyone Heard Of "Supreme Wealth Alliance"?

I signed up free to the pre-launch of "supreme wealth alliance"

They say it's 6 different payplans in 1 and that it's never been done before.

I have started promoting this but before I pay any money I wanted to know if any of you think they are legit or a scam.

http://www.supremewealthalliance.com

tantip

Old 11-13-2009, 08:54 AM
noted...

Re: Anyone Heard Of "Supreme Wealth Alliance"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantip View Post

Let me give y'all just a small bit of advice..

If a company's name has wealth, cash, fast, millionaire, supreme in it.. it is most likely a scam..

The only people here who are going to make supreme wealth are the owners... and that's if this deal stays around long enough..

Old 11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Supreme Wealth Alliance scam

Since the Grand Pre-launch is on Dec 6, i guess we will have to wait and see.. Anyway i grabbed my top spot and already have 30 downlines, with some paying members. I was truly taken by the auto-spillovers to the below levels , even though some of them are inactive..

Old 11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
noted...

Re: Supreme Wealth Alliance scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprofits View Post
Since the Grand Pre-launch is on Dec 6, i guess we will have to wait and see.. Anyway i grabbed my top spot and already have 30 downlines, with some paying members. I was truly taken by the auto-spillovers to the below levels , even though some of them are inactive..
Wow..You are on your way to supreme riches....

Way to go...

What are you going to buy first? A new car? A plane perhaps?