report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Newbie Member

Jim Knippenberg, Mafia Hit Man How-To Manual

Fake cancer cures, mafia hit man courses, taking advantage of women while they sleep. It's been awhile...more than 2 weeks, in fact, since I challenged John M. LaTourrette (also known as John M. La Tourrette, Dr. John M. LaTourrette, Doc LaTourrette and Jack Williams) and his lackey Jim Knippenberg to supply actual scientific proof of his outrageous claims of everything from cancer cures to get rich quick schemes. Of course, as I suspected, NO such proof of any kind has been posted here. All their back talk was nothing but a bunch of hot air. Attempting to obscure the search for truth by blustering. This might fool some of their true believers who need a tit to suck on instead of standing on their own two feet, but it was barely amusing to me. I never believed for a New York minute that there would be any proof, not one shred of proof of any of these claims.

So, I've tried to do a bit more research on my own. Interestingly, my suspicions of Jim Knippenberg were right on the money. Literally, in fact. He is selling a couple of courses himself (big surprise, huh). One of them is called "Secretly Her While She Sleeps" and the other is called "Doc's secret of how to be a Mafia hit man" (yes, this is none other than "Doc" John M. LaTourrette). Okie dokie then! So now we've gone from snake oil sales, and simple online consumer fraud, to major felonies.....the sexual abuse of a woman while she sleeps, and murder for hire! Check out Knippenberg's blog at http://mindcontrolcentral.blogspot.com and http://feeds.feedburner.com/MindControlCentral.

You REALLY need to check this out! I just couldn't quite believe it, and still can't if you really want to know the truth, but there it is, right there on the web for every person on the planet to see. No doubt, there really are some suckers, and some very nasty people, who will actually buy this junk. Unfortunately, we're not law enforcement here, just a public service site.

You'll have to search for the courses using your Find feature in your browser, his blog is long and wordy with all the hype spewed out. The offending items are under his 10/11/06 blog for the Hitman and his 8-25-06 blog for the Seduce Her While She Sleeps. I've also attached the saved html version of his blog here, in case you have trouble viewing it on the web.

In his blog, he links to a web site he claims he owns called www.mindcontrolcentral.com. However, the web site does not work. In his blogs, he actually admits Yahoo shut him down "They dropped my webpage because they didn't like my content." Gee, I wonder why? His answer to Yahoo? "Screw 'em". So, like John M. LaTourrette, he has a very limited vocabulary.

The facts are that both of these con artists will be back. That is what Jim Knippenberg is saying: he is going to put up another web site. Now that 5 of their sites have been shut down for fraud and abuse, John M. LaTourrette and Jim Knippenberg have apparently found a provider that will host them.

In my opinion, the obscene duo of John M. LaTourrette and Jim Knippenberg are the biggest couple of hucksters I have seen in a very long time. But more than that, just like religious charlatans such as Jim Jones and David Koresh, these people are actually dangerous, and will stop at nothing to achieve their aims. And these aims, just like the rest of their ilk, are to control others to rip them off financially, while fooling them into believing they have the keys to some sort of "higher power" and slowly doling out the "secrets" to those that are stupid enough and gullible enough to be loyal to false gurus like these. This doesn't just piss me off, it makes me want to barf! This is really sickening.

(This post reprinted with permission from http://www.scamfraudalert.com/showthread.php?t=3170)

Old 10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Jim Knippenberg, Mafia Hit Man How-To Manual

Here's the html file of Jim Knippenberg's blog...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mind Control Central.zip (15.0 KB, 97 views)

Old 05-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Jim Knippenberg, Mafia Hit Man How-To Manual

"Doc's secret of how to be a Mafia hit man."

Ok....that's IT? Really ?

Wait a minute...gonna ask my grade school teacher which class it was they taught us about metaphors.

Wait...maybe you are just one of those "serious" ones. That I would understand.

I wish you more joy in your life.