report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Silver Member

Re: ROI Unlimited - another 2x3 ready to bite the

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarcate View Post
Hi,
I just wanted to also state that I have reviewed several testimonials ** ROI members whom stated, that they joined at either the Driver or Accelerator boards and had not sponsored not one person but the still received a check from ROI,now either someone is lying or not telling the full truths. It may also be true that they came in when the company first started and that is how they were able to get paid ** their placement in the system.???

Orrin M.
Simpleeasyprogram@gmail.com
Orrin, you must not know how the compensation plan works. You are not required to sponsor anyone & can still get pushed up the boards due to others who do & make money! The real incentive to sponsor people is the matching bonus you get when they do leave the boards (re-enter on the accelerator & power boards). The sad part is that people get lazy & expect others to do the work from them! If the boards don't move due to no one recruiting, then they whine!

Last edited by scubapro48 : 07-25-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: correction

Old 07-26-2011, 03:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Concerning the bounced check...Okay, I finally got a call from a man named Brian Spangler, one of the Founders of the company. He apologized profusely for the bounced check. Yes, it was because of a change of banks from Bank of America to Chase. I have been assured that I would get my money back for the check. ...Dog-gone, he was so nice, I just couldn't ask for all my money back, so, I guess I'm still in ROI.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Hi,
I must say that I am in this same program ROIunlimited and signed up in the Pay It Forward as well,I invested $1000.00 dollars with nothin to show but still broke and yes the boards have not moved since I joined at the accelerator level. I am very disappointed with this program. I will follow up if any money is to be made. But right now my bank account is zero, yet they said they paid out $6 million in commissions,but I have not received not one check from them and I am willing to pay someone's way into the program. Now you go figure them apples,smells rotten to me,at this point. No responses from the owners of the company. Egg on my face ,while they laughing all the way to the bank. I have a wife and six children to feed with no results to show still broke.
I signed up with "The Dream Team" led Mike Hobbs, Adam Whiting and Franco Gonzalez under the Driver Board for $250.00. I watched a video on getting started after 4 days of trying to get to my training. Franco Gonzalez narrated a video about PIFing which I thought was a great way to give back. One of my friends in a business social network told me to google illegal pyramid schemes and the FTC in a search box. Wow did I receive a wake up call. I viewed a picture of the same matrix system ROI Unlimited is using and it's illegal. Now I know why these guys have been in business and Hobbs has claimed to have made $90,000 in the last 90 days at a Marketing Survival Skills webinar which is to me is verbal enticement. He also said because he is such a leader he receives a heads up on the new programs being launched. Now I understand why...these guys are all scammers and get in at the top. I received an email from Hobbs the other day trying to get me to go in with his buddy Paul as in "Partnering With Paul.".I understand that I've lost $250 because I didn't know the laws and trusted Mike, Adam and Franko. I wrote an email yesterday to discontinue my membership with ROI Unlimited. I received a reply and I have 2 choices: I can sell my position or give it away. I cannot with a clear conscious do either. I am going to talk to the Attorney General's office and FTC and see if something positive can come out of this so future internet marketers trying to earn money aren't taken advantage of from these "gurus". ** the way, it's been a month and the board I'm on hasn't moved either.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Did you ever have that conversation with the AG's office or the FTC?

Old 08-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moody1 View Post
I signed up with "The Dream Team" led Mike Hobbs, Adam Whiting and Franco Gonzalez under the Driver Board for $250.00. I watched a video on getting started after 4 days of trying to get to my training. Franco Gonzalez narrated a video about PIFing which I thought was a great way to give back. One of my friends in a business social network told me to google illegal pyramid schemes and the FTC in a search box. Wow did I receive a wake up call. I viewed a picture of the same matrix system ROI Unlimited is using and it's illegal. Now I know why these guys have been in business and Hobbs has claimed to have made $90,000 in the last 90 days at a Marketing Survival Skills webinar which is to me is verbal enticement. He also said because he is such a leader he receives a heads up on the new programs being launched. Now I understand why...these guys are all scammers and get in at the top. I received an email from Hobbs the other day trying to get me to go in with his buddy Paul as in "Partnering With Paul.".I understand that I've lost $250 because I didn't know the laws and trusted Mike, Adam and Franko. I wrote an email yesterday to discontinue my membership with ROI Unlimited. I received a reply and I have 2 choices: I can sell my position or give it away. I cannot with a clear conscious do either. I am going to talk to the Attorney General's office and FTC and see if something positive can come out of this so future internet marketers trying to earn money aren't taken advantage of from these "gurus". ** the way, it's been a month and the board I'm on hasn't moved either.
Gotta love whiners who do NO sponsoring & expect money to magically appear on their doorsteps! Get to work!

Old 08-22-2011, 02:27 AM
Newbie Member

Hey dude,
I am not whining but there are some members whom sponsored no one and still got paid a check from ROIunlimited. Hopefully the jump feature will help.I have as if yet sponsored anyone but I have sent leads out to make them aware if the business opportunity with roiunlimited.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

As far as ROI unlimited goes we have received an actual travel card great value provided $250 has paid itself over and over. One time fee and If you work it, it does work. We have gotten actual cheques that cashed and were cleared and good to go over and over. It is a great opportunity I see and have friends making big bucks but they work hard. Talking to people and changing peoples lives and we pay it forward. I work and also get paid and have great deals on our travel. The support has been awsome. With the new jumping put into place if someone not working to get one person they can be jumper over very coool. Only you know the decision for you. Most people on their death bed wish they took more risks. It's all only a game, the game of life of illlusion have fun be fearless and help change peoples lives for the better. Remember to take full responsibility for where you are and what you have created in your life. The choices you make. You really do make your own economy.

Last edited by abundanceforlife : 08-22-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Newbie Member

Hi,
Yeah that is great you probably came in when they first started back in Feb.
Well ,I have sent out nearly 900 postcards with not so much as one signing up maybe a bad list. But just to let you know I am not sitting idlely awaiting to get paid like some folks who came in early have. Some people joined at the beginning and got paid immediately,while othrs whom joined later are still working towards receiving their first payday from ROIunlimited. I am working getting lots of phone calls and tire kickersbut no serious business savy prospects. It is frustrating to see others get checks while your spending lots of money in marketing and still broke.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Hi,
Yeah that is great you probably came in when they first started back in Feb.
Well ,I have sent out nearly 900 postcards with not so much as one signing up maybe a bad list. But just to let you know I am not sitting idlely awaiting to get paid like some folks who came in early have. Some people joined at the beginning and got paid immediately,while othrs whom joined later are still working towards receiving their first payday from ROIunlimited. I am working getting lots of phone calls and tire kickersbut no serious business savy prospects. It is frustrating to see others get checks while your spending lots of money in marketing and still broke.
Obviously the post cards don't work! I toss out all the ones I get since most are scams! Maybe you should get your upline to do 3-way calls with you or you need a NEW lead source!

Old 08-31-2011, 07:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Any time you hear the term "cycle" in the description of a "network marketing" program, hold on to your wallet.

Cycling is a dead giveaway that you get paid for stealing money from others, i.e. "recruiting".

Remember, when these programs collapse--as they ALWAYS do--it's the last people in who lose all their money. If you don't mind taking money from others so that you and they can "win the jackpot", then go for it.

Long-term income is not possible with these programs. They exist simply to redistribute wealth from the suckers who get in last to the people who get in early.

Me? I'd rather sleep well at night.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Newbie Member

Yeah, maybe a not so good list.
But you scuba do not have to put me down for at least trying to get some type of lead generation going,such comments as yours is why a lot of peoples Holla Scam, Pyramids Schemes ,watch out this is TV1 Express all over again.
Most in ROIunlimited have been very helpful in encouraging me to not give up hope, except for comments such as yours ,negative comments.
But now I am going to spam this as another get rich quick pyramid schemes.
No Thanks to you ,
Bummer dude

Old 09-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Yeah, maybe a not so good list.
But you scuba do not have to put me down for at least trying to get some type of lead generation going,such comments as yours is why a lot of peoples Holla Scam, Pyramids Schemes ,watch out this is TV1 Express all over again.
Most in ROIunlimited have been very helpful in encouraging me to not give up hope, except for comments such as yours ,negative comments.
But now I am going to spam this as another get rich quick pyramid schemes.
No Thanks to you ,
Bummer dude
You need to learn how to take my comment as a way to look at other methods since that one did not work! You could have easily dismissed it by looking at how you feel when you get all those spammy postcards as I do & most likely you would have not done it.

Obviously you do not see the real vacation values or you would not have called it a pyramid scheme. Also, ask yourself why you joined in the first place if you assumed it was a pyramid scheme already! Not much more I can tell you here!

Old 09-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzehr39158 View Post
Any time you hear the term "cycle" in the description of a "network marketing" program, hold on to your wallet.

Cycling is a dead giveaway that you get paid for stealing money from others, i.e. "recruiting".

Remember, when these programs collapse--as they ALWAYS do--it's the last people in who lose all their money. If you don't mind taking money from others so that you and they can "win the jackpot", then go for it.

Long-term income is not possible with these programs. They exist simply to redistribute wealth from the suckers who get in last to the people who get in early.

Me? I'd rather sleep well at night.
How much time did you spend looking at their products? Did you know that just one vacation using their discounts would completely wash the $250 cost one time to get in? Would you sleep better if you put more than twice the cost back in your pocket after one vacation? It is called research first!

Last edited by scubapro48 : 09-12-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: correction

Old 09-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Newbie Member

You know jzehr39158,
You make a valid point cycling is for suckers.......go figure....... that is why ROIUnlimited sucked my $1000.00 dollars from me without me making a dime back. The board I am on is dead not one person or group have moved in 6-9 months since I joined even my sponsor has jumped into
other programs. The boards are dead weights and so is ROIunlimited..........RIP..............kiss it where s** do not shine ,goodbye ROIunlimited.........

Last edited by demarcate : 09-19-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:27 AM
Newbie Member

Hey guys and gals. It looks like the promoters of ROI Unlimited went over to AutoXTen - and now that that crashed - they are hopping on Fast Profits Daily. Will it ever stop?

Old 09-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashsolutionsonline View Post
Hey guys and gals. It looks like the promoters of ROI Unlimited went over to AutoXTen - and now that that crashed - they are hopping on Fast Profits Daily. Will it ever stop?
Only if the world runs out of stupid people who think 'gifting' etc. will make them money.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:08 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashsolutionsonline View Post
People will always JUMP from one program to another & by the way, ROI is NOT out of business, get your facts straight first! In fact, they have just added some new features & their vacation packages save a LOT of money, more than double what you pay 1 time to get in!

Old 09-19-2011, 01:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

There are always people who see the positive side of things and those that see the negative side of things you create everything in your life and your experiences by the way you think, changing your thinking does change your life and as long as your intentions is for the highest good of all that's all you can do to be at peace with your actions. I have found roi great for giving less fortunate people hense the Pay it forward feature a cheque in the mail that helps them out and no i wasn't a beginner joiner just work it and see i guess differently than some.