report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Newbie Member

Is Russ Dalbey's Cash flow business a Scam or Real?

Can anyone please tell me Is Russ Dalbey's Cash flow business a Scam or Real?

Thank you

Tom917 :rolleyes:

Old 02-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Is Russ Dalbey's Cash flow business a Scam or Real?

I will let you know in about 2 days when I dont recieve an email back from them and have to cancel my credit card. I am hoping it doesnt come to this but I figured for the 9.95 it was worth looking into even if just to tell others to stay away. Should have researched it first there are many negative comments if you just type in Russ's name in google. Most of comments don't say it's a scam but that it is to difficult to learn in 30 days before the garauntee runs out and if you go to his website there are almost 1000 cash flows waiting for investors so the investors don't just pick them up immediately like he makes it seem. O well I lost 2 packs of cigarrettes.

Mike

I will let you know how (if?) they respond to my questions about refunding. If not I can always just call them constantly until the get pissed off. A person with free time and a telephone can be a real pain in the ass and they have a toll free number.

Old 02-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Newbie Member

to check this out go to www.badbusinessbureau.com and type in Russ Dalbey.

Old 03-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Newbie Member

Basically, this is how it works.

A bank loans out $ to Mr and Mrs. X so they can buy a house. After signing all contracts/deed to the property, the bank now holds a note that states should Mr. and Mrs. X fail to pay the loan on a monthly basis, the bank has the right to repossess the house to get their money back. Now, the bank doesn't want to hold on to this note so it goes around and sell it to an investor for a discount. The investor now holds the note. Should Mr. and Mrs. X fail to pay, the investor can reposses their house but the bank has nothing to do with it anymore.

This is a typical way for a bank to get its money quickly. Now in Russ Dalbey's course, you wil be the broker for these kind of notes. You won't be going around asking banks if they would like a broker for their note, but, instead, you will look for the seller-financed note. Seller-financed note is basically, the seller of the property will act like the bank for the buyer. They will structure a contract so that the seller will receive X amount of money for such and such years and after such and such years, the house is now the property of the buyer.

But most sellers don't know much about this. This is where you come in as a broker. You will help the sellers structure the contract for them. After structuring a contract, you can now ask the seller if he wants to sell this note in cold cash. If he says yes, you will then look for an investor. I believe you have to post the note on their website so investors can have a look at it. When an investor gives you a quote for the note, you tell your client that the note is X amount of dollars minus your commission. Your commission depends on how much you want it for. For example, a note is worth 100k. The investor will give you a quote for 97k. You want a 2k commission so you tell your client that the investor's quote is for 95k. The client will get a check for 95k, you get a 2k check, the investor is making money, everybody is happy.

The reason for the 97k is because 100k in the future is only worth 97k today (figures aren't the same but for calculation purposes only).

NOTE: Be weary of this kind of courses, they will say it's easy to find these kind of notes but in reality they are hard to find. They will promise you financial freedom but in reality, you have to be on top of everything to get just one note. I've personally made a few bucks but it's not enough to quit my job.

Is it scam? No. But don't be fooled that you'll make money quick.

Old 03-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Newbie Member

You know that you can get most of the info(except the videos and other stuff that comes with the full package of course) on Kazzaa.

Old 03-12-2006, 10:04 AM
epsdirect

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicvic
to check this out go to www.badbusinessbureau.com and type in Russ Dalbey.
The thing I dont like about this site, it's a forum for people to post complaints. There are good and bad with every company. I just typed in "Macy's" and got back 12 entries. Macy's is not a scam, are they? The website portray's them to be a horrible company. Read for your self.

We all have had a BAD experience, does that make it a scam? With the Internet I find that more and more people are relying on "google" and search engines to help them make life changing decisions. ;)

You know what's funny. The website you gave us, ironically sells a package to help you get back at companies. LOL. Seems like they found a way to make money off people who got taken, why not take them for a ride. ;) Click here to see.

Last edited by epsdirect : 03-12-2006 at 10:09 AM.

Old 03-12-2006, 11:55 PM
epsdirect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4income
You know that you can get most of the info(except the videos and other stuff that comes with the full package of course) on Kazzaa.
Are you serious, promoting illegal P2P ;)

Old 03-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Newbie Member

Ok I just joined this site, but prior to becoming a member, I came here quite a bit to do research. I have noticed something about some of the posts on this site: If people have to work at something (and by work, I mean do research, make some calls, etc and not just sit on the butts at their computer) in order to make money with a program, they call it a scam. So I guess when you go to work and have to do more than just sit at a computer or a desk to get paid, is that job a scam too? Maybe people should do more studying the dictionary and learn what a "scam" really is. To me a scam is when I send you money for something and I either get nothing in return for that money or the program you send me is almost impossible to make money with. If I get money from using your program and I have to put in some work to do it, then it's not a scam. It seems to me, especially within the past few years or so that people just LOVE to label everything a scam. We all have bad experiences with different things (I was in ITI for awhile, but when my ITI business failed, I didn't label ITI a scam), but that doesn't mean it's a scam, we all fail at things for different reasons and I think the biggest reason is that people want money handed to them on a plattter when they buy a business program. If they have to recruit, make calls, search for notes, search for houses to buy, etc, or if they don't make 1,000's of dollars in the first few days or weeks, all of a sudden it's a scam. Let me tell you folks, a business is just that..a business, you have to work to make it work and make money from it. A business you bought into over the internet is not different than if you bought a Restaurant for say. Can you buy a Restaurant, sit on your butt and get rich? I don't think so. So people, just remember to make money, you have to work a little and sometimes more than a little.

Old 03-26-2006, 12:06 AM

I do agree with most of what you said raljr1. Many do expect to earn money right away, or within a month or they are out of there, as many are commision based. However, I joined one company and worked my tail off putting in more than full time hours, paying enormous amounts of money on advertising, with receiving little in return. I worked my tail off, with huge long distance charges, didn't sit around on my duff expecting the money to fall on my lap. That to me is a scam, when there is no possible way to earn what they tell you that you will if you follow what they say. (It was not Melaleuca : ) ). There are people out there that actually worked their butt off with no return. I did the same thing with a survey site...put in so many hours, and i didn't earn a dime. So I do understand what you're saying, but you also have to realize there are many in this boat as well. It's why I'm here...to protect the innocent.

Old 04-07-2006, 06:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is IMHO a thinly Veiled Scam. I had Purchased it just to see how "Easy" it was to do and found out very quick that "Easy" was not it at all. Then to make matters worse their "Snake Oil Salesman" called and tried to get me to spend even more money to become one of thier "Featured winners" and wanted to charge me close to $1500 for their service. I rightly said no and then told them that they lied to me about how easy this program was.

In Short Stay away from this Sham as well as the one that shows you how to make all kinds of Money on ebay

Old 04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Gold Member

Whoa, that's too much. I also read reviews from rip off report and somebody lost over $5k. O_O

Old 01-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Newbie Member

Just a quick NOTE from me, IN Texas the Annotated laws, if anyone cares to look them up, Exactly explain"Broker" and ALL the regulations , etc. Better not try this as a home based multi dollar business before you find out if you need a license to do it.
This is why I'm no longer affiliated with this institution.
They will be Very helpfull though if you want to pay for the Protoge" program thats offered. About 2000 bucks,or more and VERY clever in how "brokering" is disguised, My justifiable opinion of course. And a word of caution.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:17 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Is Russ Dalbey's Cash flow business a Scam or

i don't know about russ dalbey but i know JASON POLANS CASH FLOW BOT INC BUSINESS IN WHICH he guarantees to give you $500 for 8 weeks money back nonsense is a mighty scam, he ran away with the members money and opened his own business, he has been scamming members since 2000 till date, jason polan is a scammer, do not join his program

web3.0 recruits on autopilot

Old 12-11-2009, 06:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Come on, folks! It aint complicated. When folks you don't know personnally are talking to you about making money, that is the way they have chosen to make money, themselves.

If someone is telling you how easy it is to make money selling hand lotion or real estate, doesn't your brain scream to you, "Why is he telling me this? Why isn't he out selling hand lotion, or real estate?" The answer is obvious. He makes A LOT more money selling you his scheme (whether its legal, or not, or even a decent product, or not), than he ever will selling hand lotion, real estate, or any other product or service.

That applies to everything I've read about on this whole site. Paying attention and asking simple questions in your own head will work wonders.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

My recent experience with Russ Dalbey's program was typical of a lot of these types of scams. They want you to buy into it at whatever dollar amount and then through some email or other tempting solicitation the put the hard sell on you for thousands more.

I believe their approach is deceiving, misleading and very misleading of their true intent. Its a shame because he actually may have a legitimate product but their sales tactics are sleezy!

Old 01-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have always though of it as one. But I do not know for sure.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The other night I saw the infomercial for this guy.It was hosted by Kirsten Gum who has a show on the "Travel Channel" called "Kirsten Gum Treasure Hunter".I have loved watching her on that show for the past 2 years because she is so cute, but I could not believe that she was doing this "scam" infomercial.I e-mailed her at her website "kirstengum.com to tell her this;

I love watching you on "Treasure Hunter" but was horrified to see you the other night hosting "Russ Dalbey's" real estate "get rich quick' scheme.Why would you host one of these phony "get rich quick" schemes especially now that so many people are out of work?Anyone who can make that kind of $$ wouldn't be advertising on TV unless they make more money from selling 'suckers' these "get rick quick" schemes on TV than they do actually making money on what they are promoting.Next time someone wants to pay you to host one of these programs please do a google search of that person first before you decide to put your reputation on the line.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_dill_pickle View Post
The cash flow business is VERY difficult to learn. Dalbey makes his money in sales. Selling you the products and so called coaching to learn this so called "40 trillion dollar a year business that anyone can learn". Look, if there was really a way to stay home and work, shit, I would be the first one doing it as I am the laziest beep on the planet! I would jump at the chance to work from home, even if I could only make enough to barely survive! I despise my employer and my co workers that much! But, there is no way run a cash flow business out of your home. And with no real estate license? Who the fuck does Dalbey think he's fooling on that one?
Here is a short list of just a few opportunities, but don't quit your day job until you are satisfied with one or more of these.

Mods: These are not affiliate links.

Note that these sites are for work at home opportunities that DO NOT require any money to apply or ask for any.
These are all work at home jobs similar to offline jobs.

LiveOps

This Company hires home operators and requires a computer, internet connection and a headset. You complete 1-800 orders, taking calls for orders from television and other media sources. It is a virtual assistant type of job.

Dove Chocolate Discoveries

You fulfill orders and you can also host parties for more income.
Update: This site does require you to purchase a business kit to start.

eJury

This site allows you to sign up as a juror for mock trials so that they can get an idea of the outcome of how the arguments in a case will be determined by a real jury. They also need lawyers, but they need regular people to act as paid mock jurors.

tutor.com

You offer your knowledge to online students for many various subjects. It can be quite lucrative if you are an expert or have moderate knowledge about one or more subjects.

Reckner Consumer Opinion Research

This site pays you to try products.

Survey Savvy

This site also pays to try out products.

trialpractice.com

This is another jury network that uses mock online jurors to help determine the outcome of their arguments before an actual trial.

Amazonís Mechanical Turk

They pay you to complete tasks, you might only make $2-8.00 per hour or you might be one of the few that can make more.
This is a good site for a student or a retired person that wants to make a few extra dollars online.
--------------------------------

These are just a few. I am compiling a larger list and will publish it sometime in the future.

Mods:
None of these are affiliate links so please do not remove them.

Thank you,
gregw2

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.