report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Newbie Member

Tell me about ForteBuilder please

Anybody have any experience with them? Thanks in advance! :)

Old 01-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Banned

Re: Tell me about ForteBuilder please

It is fairly expensive to belong. You can try it for a month for $19.95 and you get a bottle of it to try and a check back for $10.95 for the cost of the drink. After the first month if you choose to stay with it it can cost as much as $75/month I believe and you HAVE to purchase a certain amount of the product. That, in my mind, qualifies it as a pyramid because you are simply making money off of each other rather than being encouraged to sell it privately like Avon or other MLM products. I'll be cancelling my membership before my month is up.

Plus, if you need leads, they SELL them to you, even after all the money you pay just to be in their stinking program so that even the admin is making money off of you.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Yes, there a lot of scams out there. But, it would be really nice if people would do a little research before denegrating a program they know little about.

ForteBuilder is a Sales organization that automates the marketing process for some people who are distributors for New Vision products. In my humble opinion, you get what you pay for. You can pay nothing, get no system, get no help, and then stamp your feet when you fail - or you can have ForteBuilder help you by automating much of the work associated with the Internet MLM process. One of the things they do is begin placing potential downline members in your personal downline - just in case you decide to join up as a paying member. After I took the tour, and later decided to join up, I found that I already had hundreds of potentials under me.
I'm not one of the 'founders', but I AM a member, and I'm having a great time working my business.

Nothing is free, and no business will make you rich without attention and work.
If YOU'D like to take the Free Tour, CLICK HERE.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Banned

What is going to happen, when Dec 31, 2009 comes around, when the government will not allow Health food stores, and drug stores and grocery stores to stop selling VITAMINS and supplements? What type of business can you have then, NOTHING.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I love this business! Its the drug companies that are trying to get the vitamin industry closed down....they want the revenue. I am a nurse practitioner and I sell and love the Forte/NV products.
Shame, shame on the drug companies!!!

Susan

Old 06-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Scott Sharp Bizzops.org publisher/owner

This is most interesting. I have an online business review site that I run, and have come across ForteBuilder in my journey to inform those looking for opportunities online. What I have found is there really isn't much activity out there about this program. Typically I've found, when this happens, it can be a good thing, or a bad thing.
The good side of the story is that without a lot of feedback about a company that is associated with MLM ( MLM should not be synomonous with "Scam") this typically means that there are not a lot of unhappy customers or members that have made a point of complaining about the product or company they are involved with.

On the flip side, when there isn't a lot of traffic associated with any given opportunity, this can mean there just isn't a lot of interest in what said company is promoting. This can be good if that means it's relatively new to the MLM market, getting into the ground floor is always a positive attribute to starting any MLM.

I am currently looking into the owner/founder of the fortebuilder to see if there is any blemishes on his record, but so far from what I can tell this opp. looks promising, and may well be worth the time to look into it.

There was a post earlier from Pandora that states the expense of belonging to fortebuilder. I hate to pop your bubble, although there are programs that are considerably cheaper to get involved with, but from my experience you most certainly get what you pay for when it comes to an online "business" If you compare a brick and mortar business to an online investment you are looking at a pittance by comparison, and if you go into a business opp. with the attitude like that, you will never treat it like a business, and probably will never be successful at it.

My Review Site:
Ticket2Income.com

My Favorite online business:
RIOY (Retire In One Year)

The only failure is the one you don't make!

Old 06-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Scott Sharp Bizzops.org publisher/owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
What is going to happen, when Dec 31, 2009 comes around, when the government will not allow Health food stores, and drug stores and grocery stores to stop selling VITAMINS and supplements? What type of business can you have then, NOTHING.
I hear you galaxy, I had to respond to this, just out of pure disgust with the insurmountable regulations our government is putting on every aspect of our lives. Once again, they are proving to us that control is their goal in an never ending abatement of our rights.
I believe there should be an oversight on what goes into vitamins and some of the witches brews that some companies promote, make them accountable for products and what goes into them, I don't like taking dirt or floor sweeping when it's supposed to contain vitamin c. But to regulate vitamins where pharmacy companies are the only source of vitamins and doctors are the only way for us to obtain vitamins is completely and utterly ridiculous.

To read about the proposed docket go here: http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/default.htm

Type in the docket #
2006D-0480

After you are done go here and voice your opinion HERE:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/FDM...nformation.htm

Voice your opinion while you still can, it's your duty as an American!!

My Review Site:
Ticket2Income.com

My Favorite online business:
RIOY (Retire In One Year)

The only failure is the one you don't make!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Wrong,Wrong,Wrong Anybody who doubts Fortebuilder is a person who isn't open-minded.This program is the new way of the future,I signed up a little while back but I was very skeptical.When I took the free tour,they allowed me to sign up free for 90 days,Just to see how my downline will buld up.When I say that I had 2000 Pre-Enrollees and 7 paid members I instantly upgraded.Also every monday and wednesday ForteBuilder has a live phone conference,so you can listen in on real people's success.Also if you sign up,you will be given your Enrollers phone number who will guide you all the way.This program is 80% automated.You will make money,but only the over-acheivers take that extra step to make a income boom.

Visit My Site Now

I will give my number you can call me and ask anything about this program.I want to help everyone make money,and think if you click on my link think about how many people are as excited as you,this program is golden.

Last edited by mumbles : 06-14-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

If I were you, I would stay as far away as possible from this. I signed up for the $19.95, then I kept getting the emails for the next two weeks that I had better hurry and sign up before all of these hundreds of people below me, pass me up. I emailed them many many times, couldn't get hold of anybody to straighten out the fact that I was already a member! Finally called New Vision, and they gave me the names and numbers of my "supposed " upline. Never could get hold of them either. Then one of them calls me and tells me I need to buy more product, so I did. Then they want me to buy advertising for my "site"; that I also did. Has been well over a month and a half now, have never seen a dime in return. I have spent a hell of a lot of money, nothing back. My upline are people who are using an autoresponder system, they don't answer their phones or emails, but they always want to tell you how to make money by spending more. This is a joke, and not very funny. RUN AWAY ! ! And if you are considering RevRNG or any of these other pyramid schemes, again "RUN" The problem is that there are many people like myself who were interested in running a business online from home, and there are plenty of con artists out there to take advantage of your desire. There are a lot of people who make money online. They do so by getting idiots like me to send them money. Don't do it. A pyramid scheme is a pyramid scheme by whatever name you choose to call it. And as far as the product is concerned? New Vision is the company that produces it, and they have nothing to do with the Fortebuilder people who sell it. The product is not really very good; go to the health food store and buy some Acai Berry Juice and Mangosteen Juice if you want to drink this stuff for your health. You won't make any money, but you will get the same product a hell of a lot cheaper; and guess what? You won't make any money with buying it through ForteBuilder either.

Last edited by JAD1225 : 04-04-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: additional comments

Old 06-14-2009, 08:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It's an internet business that will require an investment of about $150-$175 per month. By doing so and put forth the effort to build YOUR Business, you will make $$$.

Old 10-31-2009, 01:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've been involved with the fortebuilder system now for abour 3 months. So far it does'nt seem like a scam. At first I thought maybe but then as time passed I recieved my product. I had to spend some money on leads but I actually got a few new sign-ups from them. So now I'm loosing weight,making a few bucks and feel great with all this new found energy. It takes a little time to get this program working right for you but they make it easy if you follow all their advice. If I keep up with this steady pace it should be really doing well in a few more months. Its a second income and it pays.

If your interested you can take a look here and see what its about.

advertising removed by mod

Just take a look and see. Nothing to loose.

Life is short so live well !!!

Last edited by mumbles : 11-03-2009 at 07:08 PM.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Newbie Member

My thought is anything that costs you a lot of money to get into is something that you should be careful. If it is such a great product or system, why do they need so much money up front? If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

Old 11-04-2009, 06:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi
Your not really paying to be a member. You are paying for the product. Get healthy,loose weight,gain energy and
make money at the same time.
So you are setting yourself up for a monthly order which you actually are
going to make a small comisssion back
on it. Then the people in your downline are using the product also
because they are also required to order it. You make a comission from each of them also. So the object is
if you like the product and its helping you. You can recommend it to other people also and make money doing it.
Also the company puts people in your downline for you.
You need to do a little work by recommending it and finding people to
Hope this is helpful to you.

Last edited by junrongwu : 11-04-2009 at 06:53 AM.

Old 11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

So far with fortebuilder I have 3 new members this week alone. I will keep everyone posted as to if it is actually
is going to pay off big time. The last few months was low because I only had a few members but now its picking up speed
as my downline is growing.Take a look at the program here if your interested
http://www.pcbeyond.com/work

But I will let everyone know like I said if
its really as good as they say. But its definatly not a scam.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

They're sending me spam telling me someone I never heard of (or, as they say, "someone else") signed up, so I get money. Come hurry, upgrade before Wednesday to get all your money! I clicked on their link and found the same website everyone else has here. If this is legit, why hide behind passwords THEY assign? This is not right at all. I wish they'd follow their own spam policy and stop spamming people who don't care!

Old 02-11-2010, 06:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The first question I had was "Where did this e-mail come from." It said I signed up somewhere. I do not sign up from an e-mail! Secondly I thought I will check them out with the BBB. Not found. No thank you.