report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Challenge Authority

2013 Budget: Peanuts For America. Steak For Israel

"Fucking Muslim scumbag anti-Semitic liberal piece of sh.. Oh wait.." -- Petey The Zio-Nazi

The 2013 US budget: “Difficult Cuts” For Americans,
Gravy For Israel

http://www.redress.cc/americas/jruebner20120222

Josh Ruebner argues that while the Obama administration is making budget cuts that are impoverishing and threatening the health and wellbeing of Americans, it is simultaneously increasing the US taxpayers’ subsidy to the Israeli war machine, helping it retain and colonize illegally-occupied Palestinian territories and commit grievous violations of Palestinian human rights – all contrary to US foreign policy objectives.

As part of its budget request, the White House released a 205-page document detailing the cuts, consolidations and savings the Obama administration is proposing.

These proposed cuts include 5 million dollars to the US Department of Agriculture to analyse food-borne pathogens, potentially making the US food supply even less safe than it already is after 30 people died last year as a result of eating listeria-infected cantaloupe; a 359-million-dollar cut to the Environmental Protection Agency to provide grants to states for water infrastructure projects when an estimated 1.7 million Americans shockingly lack access to basic water and sanitation services, according to the Water Infrastructure Network; and a whopping 360-billion-dollar cut over 10 years in Medicare, Medicaid and other health programmes, even though the World Health Organization rates the US health system as only 37th globally in health care performance.

Yet, instead of reducing or even just freezing levels of US military aid to Israel, President Obama wants to provide Israel with 3.1 billion dollars of US taxpayer-funded weapons next year, an increase from 3.075 billion dollars in 2012, making the State Department’s claim that this budget request “maintains last year’s record funding levels” for Israel both immodest and inaccurate. By comparison, of the nine other Middle East countries receiving US military aid, the budget request for eight of them is unchanged from last year’s budget while the request for Tunisia declined.

“Israel misuses US weapons, in violation of US laws, to commit grave and systematic human rights abuses against Palestinians in furtherance of its 44-year military occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip, and its illegal colonization of the West Bank and East Jerusalem."

Were Israel using these weapons for legitimate purposes and to further US foreign policy objectives, then perhaps a persuasive case could be constructed for why the United States does not need to make any budgetary “tough choices” when it comes to Israel.

However, Israel misuses US weapons, in violation of US laws, to commit grave and systematic human rights abuses against Palestinians in furtherance of its 44-year military occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip, and its illegal colonization of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

From 2000 to 2009, the United States provided Israel with more than 24 billion dollars of military aid and delivered more than 670 million weapons, rounds of ammunition, and related military equipment.

During that same period, according to the Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem, Israel killed at least 2,969 Palestinians “who did not take part in the hostilities and were killed by Israeli security forces (not including the objects of targeted killings)."

Not only does US military aid to Israel make US taxpayers complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses of Palestinians; it also acts as a disincentive for Israel to work in tandem with the Obama administration to achieve stated US foreign policy goals of freezing Israeli settlement expansion, ending Israeli military occupation, and establishing a Palestinian state and a just and lasting Israeli-Palestinian peace.

The United States cannot afford the moral and economic costs of providing ever-increasing amounts of US taxpayer-funded weapons to Israel. In this era of “tough choices” for the budget, here is a clear-cut example of a subsidy that should be ended.

Last edited by dchristie : 02-21-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Diamond Member

Re: 2013 Budget: Peanuts For America. Steak For Is

Why does crusty constantly insist on shi†ing his pants in public?

Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
Why does crusty constantly insist on shi†ing his pants in public?
Hmmm.. I had a feeling you were lurking around here.

Why? I thought I smelled shit.

But there's nothing in my pants.

It's always the same stink whenever you come out of your hole.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Challenge Authority

Last edited by dchristie : 02-21-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
Hmmm.. I had a feeling you were lurking around here.

Why? I thought I smelled shit.

But there's nothing in my pants.

It's always the same stink whenever you come out of your hole.

lol Poor old guy. He's so senile he can smell the shi† and he still doesn't know he shi† himself.

Go to bed old timer. The nurse will change your pants in the morning.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
lol Poor old guy. He's so senile he can smell the shi† and he still doesn't know he shi† himself.

Go to bed old timer. The nurse will change your pants in the morning.
Ha! You know I always save up my shit for you to eat, Jack-off. You obviously love it so much. You keep coming back for seconds, thirds and more all the time. You're an addict. A nurse would be afraid to get between you and my shit.

Last edited by dchristie : 02-21-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:03 AM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Ha! You know I always save up my shit for you to eat, Jack-off. You obviously love it so much. You keep coming back for seconds, thirds and more all the time. You're an addict. A nurse would be afraid to get between you and my shit.

That is rather odd... You save your sh!t ?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
That is rather odd... You save your sh!t ?
I don't have the heart to turn Jack-off away. He's so strung out. So I keep a little around for him.

Otherwise he might turn violent and get into trouble.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
I don't have the heart to turn Jack-off away. He's so strung out. So I keep a little around for him.

Otherwise he might turn violent and get into trouble.
LOL...

You'd better start a fast food chain to keep up with the demand. Don't forget his loyal employees who linger around with him.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.