report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Corporate Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Silver Member

Dont do Global Xpress Group Inc!!

Global Xpress Group, Inc. by Angel M Salgado and Mike Ruiz are nothing but scams! I know many people who were scammed including a woman named Kathy Lukacs! She was scammed over 40 grand for investing into this company. She didn't get her money back at all. I was scammed as well. There are many people who have been scammed.

Angel Salgado, resides in Carolina, Puerto Rico, has 9 kids, half are in The Bronx, New York, and the other with him on the Island. He has been caught doing deals that never seem to work. He used me to gain income, and even stole credit card money from my mother and other persons.

If you run into this business or company RUN AWAY FROM IT AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I am going to be starting up a website with detailed info on Angel Miguel Salgado, Carolina Puerto Rico on all of this.

Professor, if you are with me this is something you and I will work on.

The website will have interviews, screenshots, and experiences with the said company.

I tried to help Angel start it up and everytime I did my job he failed on his. No cards processed no business nothing was done... only thing I saw was him buying things for himself and his family with the investment monies he stole.

Angel Salgado is guilty of Credit Card Fraud, etc. Full videos are in the making and will be blasted on Sites such as Vimeo, YouTube, Bliptv and more. Mirror all videos, copies of these will be available via the website I am putting up about him.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM HE IS A MAJOR SCAM ARTIST, THIEF, AND A LIAR!!!!!

Reason for this post is to update on everyone about this! I have had contacts with various persons and they are claiming to have been scammed as well.

Global Xpress Group, Inc. says they do "money cards" but they don't. Angel Salgado is a scam artist and fake CEO of this VERY dangerous "Corporation"

Old 04-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Dont do Global Xpress Group Inc!!

You are a crack pot Mr Martin and every one knows you are... Angel is a real CEO and founder of GLOBAL XPRESS GROUP, Inc. And has worked with this BRIAN D MARTIN person.

People before you judge My Partner Just go On YouTube and do a search on LIFE IN A TENT. You will see that he was a CYBER bully there and was this thing they call YouTube partner but not anymore cause he has been booted off and he is no longer a YouTube partner. Now Brian D Martin Has in his brain that he is this super marketer and can sue the world... He really makes us laugh. He is the real scam artist here... He scammed people in this thing called cash gifting many of people, Old, Young, Handicap, People So what does that say for Brian D Martin?... And this was before my partner gave him the chance to work with the company.

Angel has had to apologizes to many people that Brian has took monies from in Angel's name and the name of his company. I have just come into partnership with this company about a year and a half, And all i can say is that he is trying to do many good things, Angel is... but has to deal with the mess Brian has left behind.

Angel put all his money into GXG and Brian knew this! any real good business person knows this.. So Brian asked Angel if he would mind if he brought in investors and Angel replied no cause the company was just starting and he did not want to take on investors or partners. mind this, that the only thing Angel wanted Brian to do was web work, Nothing els! But Mr Martin wanted more! To be a partner... So he knew that Angel had a small budget at the time... Thats not the case now but we will get to that Later and put this puzzle together.

Where was i OK, Brian knew Angel had a small budget at the time and told Angel he can bring in some money cause he was good at doing that... Cash-gifting and all that, Angel Said hell no cause this was his baby and he did not want something like that coming back to him or his business... So Brian asked if he can just bring in money to help with his side of the job... Web Work... And he told Angel he will take the investment in his own name BRIAN D MARTIN!! The only one that Angel new and really talked with was this women Kathy and that was a mess!

So Angel told him that it was OK and he said if he does well if he (BRIAN) can be a partner some day... Angel replied anything is possible... So he went and brought in monies from his mother and told Angel that if he needed anything that this money can be used even if you needed something for his kids... Family stuff... Cause he felt they was becoming close Angel agreed... But then he started buying stuff with all this money and sending it to Angels house for Angels kids his wife... And Angel told him Brian i do not want drama coming to me my family or my company... BRIAN REPLIED ITS COOL I GOT IT COVERED AND ITS A GIFT FROM A FUTURE PARTNER... WHAT IS FAMILY FOR... THAT MAKES ME LAUGH HARD!!!! But you can see where i am going with this!

To make the story short Angel got tired of Brains sloppy work and bringing drama to the company that he said thats it! No more i love the guy but thats that!! the last thing he Brian did was go on this business trip to DR and do no work while he was there and wasting Company money on lose women there... Angel had to save his life cause they was going to kill him!!!

Now Angel has moved on with a whole new bigger and better team.... Partners, legal, Everything brand new... And big money investors that me and my group have brought in... Now he wants to cry foul cause after Angel got rid of this maggot BRIAN D MARTIN he put together a real team... He (BRIAN) wants to try and get money from Angel or his company... NOW THATS A JOKE!!...

Look at what we do... The investors put monies into an account that backs all the transfers we do... Meaning that customers come to a location and bring in cash and then we transfer the money we have in the account the same amount the customer brings to us in cash, to there family's account that we also set up for them... Where do you see investor or our customers money being lost? WHERE IS THE SCAM PART?? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THAT ONE!! All we make is PURE PROFIT ALL DAY LONG!!... And thats why Brian has his pantyhose in a bunch and is here trying, And i mean trying to ruin Angel M Salgado, And his middle name is not (Miguel) LMFAOO!!!

He knows he has no legs to stand on so this is what he does... And yes i did threaten BRIAN MARTIN cause he is a snake and a maggot... he is messing with a mans family and livelihood... And If you messing with Angels money you messing with my money and i will take him out if i have to stop this, This whole thing is getting me sick and tired of this maggot... All Angel and his wife have ever done is be more family to him then his own family... Angel And Shana Salgado tells me every day-lol Is leave him do what he thinks he needs to do... Brian is the real spammer and a scammer... like i said do the search.

Be Blessed,
Mike Ruiz-VP
Global Xpress Group, Inc.

Last edited by Ruiz.Mike64 : 04-26-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Silver Member

Re: Dont do Global Xpress Group Inc!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruiz.Mike64 View Post
You are a crack pot Mr Martin and every one knows you are... Angel is a real CEO and founder of GLOBAL XPRESS GROUP, Inc. And has worked with this BRIAN D MARTIN person.

People before you judge My Partner Just go On YouTube and do a search on LIFE IN A TENT. You will see that he was a CYBER bully there and was this thing they call YouTube partner but not anymore cause he has been booted off and he is no longer a YouTube partner. Now Brian D Martin Has in his brain that he is this super marketer and can sue the world... He really makes us laugh. He is the real scam artist here... He scammed people in this thing called cash gifting many of people, Old, Young, Handicap, People So what does that say for Brian D Martin?... And this was before my partner gave him the chance to work with the company.

Angel has had to apologizes to many people that Brian has took monies from in Angel's name and the name of his company. I have just come into partnership with this company about a year and a half, And all i can say is that he is trying to do many good things, Angel is... but has to deal with the mess Brian has left behind.

Angel put all his money into GXG and Brian knew this! any real good business person knows this.. So Brian asked Angel if he would mind if he brought in investors and Angel replied no cause the company was just starting and he did not want to take on investors or partners. mind this, that the only thing Angel wanted Brian to do was web work, Nothing els! But Mr Martin wanted more! To be a partner... So he knew that Angel had a small budget at the time... Thats not the case now but we will get to that Later and put this puzzle together.

Where was i OK, Brian knew Angel had a small budget at the time and told Angel he can bring in some money cause he was good at doing that... Cash-gifting and all that, Angel Said hell no cause this was his baby and he did not want something like that coming back to him or his business... So Brian asked if he can just bring in money to help with his side of the job... Web Work... And he told Angel he will take the investment in his own name BRIAN D MARTIN!! The only one that Angel new and really talked with was this women Kathy and that was a mess!

So Angel told him that it was OK and he said if he does well if he (BRIAN) can be a partner some day... Angel replied anything is possible... So he went and brought in monies from his mother and told Angel that if he needed anything that this money can be used even if you needed something for his kids... Family stuff... Cause he felt they was becoming close Angel agreed... But then he started buying stuff with all this money and sending it to Angels house for Angels kids his wife... And Angel told him Brian i do not want drama coming to me my family or my company... BRIAN REPLIED ITS COOL I GOT IT COVERED AND ITS A GIFT FROM A FUTURE PARTNER... WHAT IS FAMILY FOR... THAT MAKES ME LAUGH HARD!!!! But you can see where i am going with this!

To make the story short Angel got tired of Brains sloppy work and bringing drama to the company that he said thats it! No more i love the guy but thats that!! the last thing he Brian did was go on this business trip to DR and do no work while he was there and wasting Company money on lose women there... Angel had to save his life cause they was going to kill him!!!

Now Angel has moved on with a whole new bigger and better team.... Partners, legal, Everything brand new... And big money investors that me and my group have brought in... Now he wants to cry foul cause after Angel got rid of this maggot BRIAN D MARTIN he put together a real team... He (BRIAN) wants to try and get money from Angel or his company... NOW THATS A JOKE!!...

Look at what we do... The investors put monies into an account that backs all the transfers we do... Meaning that customers come to a location and bring in cash and then we transfer the money we have in the account the same amount the customer brings to us in cash, to there family's account that we also set up for them... Where do you see investor or our customers money being lost? WHERE IS THE SCAM PART?? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THAT ONE!! All we make is PURE PROFIT ALL DAY LONG!!... And thats why Brian has his pantyhose in a bunch and is here trying, And i mean trying to ruin Angel M Salgado, And his middle name is not (Miguel) LMFAOO!!!

He knows he has no legs to stand on so this is what he does... And yes i did threaten BRIAN MARTIN cause he is a snake and a maggot... he is messing with a mans family and livelihood... And If you messing with Angels money you messing with my money and i will take him out if i have to stop this, This whole thing is getting me sick and tired of this maggot... All Angel and his wife have ever done is be more family to him then his own family... Angel And Shana Salgado tells me every day-lol Is leave him do what he thinks he needs to do... Brian is the real spammer and a scammer... like i said do the search.

Be Blessed,
Mike Ruiz-VP
Global Xpress Group, Inc.

Until people get their money back, I will expose you and keep doing it, especially since you won't shut your scamming mouth. GLOBAL XPRESS GROUP INC IS A SCAM.

ALSO the company isn't a company without products and money to be made... the site is still a piece of crap site and its NOT been touched in a while or UPDATED.

In conclusion, since the site (built by me) hasn't been updated since I worked on it (years ago) then it is safe to assume GXG is dead, a scam, and you have no money, no customers, no product.

Until the GXG site is booming, it is safe to assume you're full of shit.

Thanks

Last edited by BrianM : 05-05-2011 at 12:34 AM.