report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2011, 04:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Appco Group

Hi All.

I have spent the last four hours reading through a previous thread about The Cobra Group. There has been few comments on it for a number of months now so felt the need to start this thread, especially as many people now working or considering working for the company will know it as "The Appco Group"

So, here we go.

I will not go into a great amount of detail about my experiences whilst working for the Sheffield based charities division office, or explain what they do, as so many people have done it before and the majority of everyones experiences are very similar. However, I feel there are a few very important points that haven't been mentioned.

My main issue with the company the whole time I worked for them (all of two months) despite the obvious total bullshit the place is covered in, was the very morals the place was built on. Myself, and every other employee was expected to go out and "sell" a charity day in and day out. I can safely say that 99 percent of these people didn't have a clue about what the charity did apart from the few "emotive short stories" that were impregnated into their brains to try and "guilt" people into signing up.

And the little facts they had learnt about them were used in a disgusting way to try and trick people into signing up to make sure they get paid each day.

Now I am not for one moment saying this is the fault of the young guys working for these companies. Not at all, it is Appco's fault for putting them in this awful situation where they need to lie and cheat to make sure they can afford to eat on a day to day basis.

I must admit, I so very nearly fell for it all. But thankfully there was always a voice at the back of my mind telling me to look at the bigger picture. For the last few days I worked there I just felt like screaming at everyone to try and make them open their eyes. Its not even as if all the guys were stupid, my leader had a degree for gods sake and was a very bright chap. Yet he wore the same suit everyday, never had much money and had been there for two years and still no where near ownership He could have done so much better with his intelligence and I hope to god by now he has realised that himself.

Indeed, there a cases of success stories within the company, as with any business. But these are so few and far between. And these people, and others who are still "brainwashed" will certainly tell folk like me that its because I was shit at sales and "lost my attitude." But I was infact very good at the job whilst I was there and made a decent amount of money.

I nearly threw away my career that I had worked on so hard for Appco. I had been out of work with my usual work for a month or so and along came appco. Thank fuck I gave it up, I have now gone back to the line of work I know and love and have recently got a new job with pays more than the assistant owner at my appco office and I work half the hours I would have there. Oh and Im still only 21.

Hows that for motivation Chris Niarchos and all the greedy pigs who exploit people every day?

Anyway - a word to anyone working for appco or considering it

DONT! It really is shit, and if you dont see it now - you will. I promise

x

Bookmark and Share

Old 06-29-2011, 11:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Appco Group

Yes I too worked at the sheffield based appco group for about 6 weeks. Whilst I cant say that it is a scam, there is something ominous about the place and system and i can only agree with what you have said about being brainwashed. They treat new recruits very delicatley, and the only way i can describe my first couple of weeks was like I was being 'nourished', whilst i was still in my 'infancy state' before a complete brainwash. They engage you and make you feel very special and important. I didnt realise I was being brainwashed in the beginning and my girlfriend actually said it first before i realised. If you have a car you are more of an assett to them. I dont think you have to be stupid to be brainwashed though, in fact i think it might be easier to brainwash intelligent people with what they tell you, because it starts playing tricks with your mind. 'just work the law of averages and dont lose your attitude' is what they teach you. So when you dont come back with any sales and dont 'ring the bell' or whatever they call it, then whose fault is it? You lost your attitude or didnt work the LOA. I remember being told 'negative people attract negative people'. I got taught/told the same thing every day i thought i had repetitive strain injury.

But yes i think essentially it is making people feel guilty that gets them to sign up, essentially beguiling them.You would have to be brainwashed working 13 hours a day.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Like everyone else here I once worked for the appco group under Matt Bambroffe. As with everyone else, little was explained, the interviewer was loud bubbly and extremely welcoming. Having just left uni needed work and when I was told of the huge earnings I was gobsmacked!
On my first day I wandered around in the cold and rain with water in my office shoes (as this is what I presumed we'd be doing). Even though I was hugely skeptical the office seemed so close and everyone was like best friends.To be honest I was scared of entering the working world because I had heard it was cold and I was scared I wouldnt make friends easily.
I soon became one of the group, I was invited to the pub after work (at 11pm usually) and stayed after hours in the office to help out with cleaning ect.
It wasnt until I hit leadership that I realised something was wrong. I wasnt a "highroller" but i was making around £300 a week (not including bond). I was astonished when I was called into the office and told to blatently lie about my earnings to new comers and lie about my owners earnings. I couldnt believe it.
I decided to investigate this. Keeping a smile on my face I didnt drink on a work night out, and what I found out was awful
1. My owner lived in a hole, with no bathroom, and no furniture - because he had lied in our hit and miss meetings. He had not made nearly as much as he claimed.
2. the office was struggling and we may even lose our deal
3. That despite being told it would get sorted - I had NOT being paying tax (therefore I had been unknowingly breaking the law for months!!!)
4 . No one was really expected to move up in the business, it had taken him 2 years and he was earning less than me.

I couldnt believe it, I was torn between my new found frienships and my morals. In the end I stuck it out for a few more weeks, until everyone began to shun me. Because i was becoming a "neghead" how could I not be with what I know knew? It seemed these friendships were as much of a lie as the company itself. I moved out of the house I had been coersed into sharing with my workmates and waved goodbye!
I have a real job now and I am using my degree, needless to say I dont talk to these people anymore, they're all slagging me off on facebook for being a 9-5er and wasting my opportunites....I feel very sorry for them.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I totally agree. I worked for appco doing charities for a good 4 months, and when I started I thought it was the greatest job ever, told my family how I was going to be owner partner and they all warned me off it, and I didn't listen. With a purely commission based structure in place it's hard to make much money at all if youre expecting to pay rent. They treat you like students- tell you what time to go to bed on road trips an what not. I worked hard, and every day I wouldn't make a sale they'd tell me I 'lost my attitude' because 'there's no good and bad turf' well there certainly is when you put a charity like UNICEF or save the children in a lower class/bogan/racist area.
I was legitimately hurt when they tried to blame ME for my lack of sales, I'd often come back to the office and cry wondering what was wrong with me. It took me all of a 1 week road trip with a different appco boss to wake up to myself and think hey, I'm doing everything they've taught me to, and why am i working so hard to get Minimal sales. It didn't make sense. After that I decided I'd do things my own way. I don't need to be at meetings where they tell you the same things at least once a week in the morning impacts. Change the pitch and all.
Practice pitching should be renamed 'how to manipulate someone into doing something they don't want to to'
But you literally have to if you expect to make any money. Because 1 sale can make you 70-100 and after they put 30% into a bond for rejects and after you put 30% away for tax you're screwed. You must pay for your whole road trip aswell, they benefit from making you 'independent contractors' Even the people I know that have worked there that highroll have soon after starting quit, because they know the company is bullshit. And running a team? 24/7 working. Don't expect to get any sleep. I wanted to scream at everyone in there- because they really do need to wake up. I watched an assistant owners whole team fall apart in one week.. Because they all woke up.

Anyone who's children are starting in this business and are reading this or are if you are thinking about working with them- they will give anyone a job. They lie and tell you they take hundreds of applicants a week- they don't. It's a disgusting industry and don't do it, don't let your children do it. The training is amazing though and highly looked
upon- but every other charity business knows how horrid appco is.They will work you like a dog. And in essence you will be a corporate
puppet.

I honestly used to read this stuff and think how full of crap it was, and now I'm writing on here. They will brainwash you, its their game.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm also starting a new job now, and am bringing as many people as I can over to any new business I get an interview with. Since they taught me the brainwashing skills- I am now using them to brainwash people OUT of appco.

Old 02-04-2012, 05:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you every1 today they interviewed me and told that they will send the offer letter 2day and told me to join from tomorrow onwards ...After reading this i was shocked and i was brainwashed like a small kid .....Thank you god ........They recruit many young people and fool young minds that we can make upto 10lakhs per annum . Also they say Unique Group ( Appco group ) , India is running very successfully and they need people for doing sales / marketing but the thing is if we do sales / marketing they earn more money its more or less like an MLM . In India the opportunities are less as of now . So please from Chennai , India .. Also to others who are thinking to join APPCO GROUP ./...Its a total bullshiz company which tricks young people to join their company for MARKETING . They first told its a Management based job so only i decided to take this job but now reading the above comments i came to know this company brainwashes every young graduate who are aggresive for this job .....

So beware of APPCO GROUP ......

@all the above thanks for opening my mind ..........

I will kick start my self motivation to search for a good job that doesnt trick people to buy the product

Unique Group ( APPCO GROUP )

So please beware of this APPCO Group

dont even think of joining this company ( ) and waste your career

Old 02-04-2012, 05:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Email i recieved

from sssuniqueadmin@gmail.com
Dear kingsley,

This is in reference to your resume which we have received in response to our advertisement, in Monsterindia.com.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview with our Business Head for immediate openings on an express basis.

We are pleased to confirm your Appointment for an Interview as per the following schedule with our HR Manager.

Walk-in Interview
3rd Feb 2012 – 11:00 to 1:00

(Immediate Starters Apply / Good communication skills)

Appointment with Miss Pooja - 9176222329,09626763601

Venue :
UNIQUE GROUP.
S1, 2nd floor, 15th Avenue
Jawaharlal Nearu Road,
Opp to BSNL, above IOB
Jaffarkhan Peth ,
Ashok Nagar
Chennai 83.

Company Profile:
UNIQUE Group
is part of Multinational Company with presence in Asia, Europe, America and the Pacific. In India we have presence in 13 cities with 2000 people working the organization. We are into Client Servicing, Customer Acquisition, Business Promotion and Brand building&n bsp;for major Blue Chips Clients in the service industry. We provide services to major Fortune 500 companies in the world. We have our office in CHENNAI and we are looking forward to adding on the talent pool of the office by getting in the best talent from different backgrounds.

We are a service providing company and we are dealing in these major sectors:
Finance / Banking / Telecom / Charities / Sports / Energy / Food & Hospitality

JOB PROFILE: We train according to our "Global Training Module (GTM)":

Trainee Manager => Leader => Team Leader => Assistant Business Head => Business Head

Position/ Title: Trainee Manager (TM)
Time Horizon: 1 Month
Activity/ Task-set: Client Representation And Servicing
Functional Areas: Advertising/ Promotion/ Direct Sales/ Marketing/Business Development

Position/ Title: Leader, Team Leader (TL)
Time Horizon: 4-6 months
Activity/ Task-set: Team Building And Management
Functional Areas: Recruiting/ Training/ Development/Evaluation/Motivation/ Impact Running

Position/ Title: Assistant Business Head (ABH)
Time Horizon: 1-2 months
Activity/ Task-set: Overall Business Management
Functional Areas: Administration, Operations, Finance, Applied IT

Position/ Title: Business Head (BH)
Time Horizon: Ongoing
Activity/ Task-set: Management of a Strategic Business Unit (SBU)

Key Functions: Adver tising /Marketing/Bu siness Development

Earning Potential: Rs. 14000-Rs. 40000 pm / Age Limit: Between 18 years to 25 years

DRESS CODE: You need to come for the interview in Formal Attire .If not, we will not proceed with your application.

Documentation for Interview:
1. A passport size photograph.
2. A photocopy of your updated resume.
3. Print out of this Mail.

P.S: Please ignore this mail in case you have already received the call from our recruiter.

For more Details
www.appcogroup.com
www.uniqueorg.com

Regards
Miss Pooja,
HR Manager

Beware of this bullshiz

Old 02-04-2012, 05:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Another Scam office ( APPCO GROUP)

from careers@encoremanagement.org

Dear kingsley,

Dear Candidate
We Have Shortlisted your resume for the post of Corporate Management Trainee in our Company. For this you need to appear in our office for an Interview.

Below is the Company Profile:
Appco Group is one of the world s premier Sales & Marketing Companies. Appco Group has over 50 major clients in 23 countries and is represented in more than 800 locations.
ENCORE MANAGEMENT is an associate (SBU) of APPCO GROUPS. We have just opened up our new office in Chennai and we are looking forward best talent from different backgrounds and people who can head the office as Branch Manager/ Business Development Managers.
For that we are recruiting initially people as a Corporate Management Trainee.
THE BUSINESS HEAD PROFILE:
To understand, learn and implement new ideas to increase production of the organization.
To understand, learn and implement new ideas to increase the growth and expansion of the organization.
To build rapport and maintain relationship with clients, workforce and behavioral development.
To understand, learn and implement new ideas on administration and organization development.
To understand, learn and implement new ideas on financial structure of the organization.
We offer on-the-job training to the candidates from grass root level to a position for managing operations for divisions of TELECOMMUNICATION, BANKING AND FINANCE, CHARITY, ENTERTAINMENT, INSURANCE ETC.,

JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a management trainee, one gets exposed to a generic 5 level training module which has been successfully implemented globally.

LEVEL 1:- SYSTEMS AND CLIENT REPRESENTATION, 6 days evaluation
LEVEL 2:- DEVELOPMENT INTO A LEADER
LEVEL 3:- DEVELOPMENT INTO TEAM LEADER
LEVEL 4:- DEVELOPMENT INTO AN ASST. MANAGER
LEVEL 5:- DEVELOPMENT INTO A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

This Training is only for the candidates clearing our all level of Interviews as it is 100% sponsored from our end as well as even during the training itself you would be earning as per best Indian standards which is associated with enormous growth, expansion & financial independence.
Please do not hesitate to ask any relevant questions that help you in your development.
All the new recruits will be offered a fast track Management Program On-the-job training using our Cycle of Development (COD).
Most important we provide a very healthy environment and vibrant atmosphere. We Belive a lot in investing in our people because our fundamental belief is that people make up an organization.
So if you are career driven, ambitious and motivated individual, book yourself for an immediate interview.
Walk-in Directly to the below mention address:

Contact as soon as you got the mail to attend the interview.

INTERVIEW DATE- 6th FEB ,TIMING-12AM-2PM (MONDAY)
7th FEB, TIMING-12AM-2PM (TUESDAY)
Remuneration: (18k-25k)
AGE LIMIT - 19-25yrs.
Experience: (0-1yrs)
Appointment with: Miss SHRUTHI
FOR IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT CONTACT:-
SHRUTHI - 09176254129
Interview Venue:
NO:33/2, 2ND floor,
Dr.Sadhasivam Road,
T.Nagar,
Chennai-600 017.

Documentation for Interview:
1. A passport size photograph.
2. A photocopy of your updated resume
3. A copy of mail
REPORTING TIME:11.30 AM

Best Regards
Ms.SHRUTHI
Encore Management
HR-Executive

NOTE:
1. BE FORMALLY DRESSED WHEN YOU ARE COMING FOR THE INTERVIEW.
2. NOTE DOWN CONTACT PERSON NAME CORRECTLY.
3. BRING ONE COPY OF THIS MAIL & PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO ALONG WITH RESUME.

ALL THE VERY BEST!!!!!!!

With Regards
SHRUTHI SEKAR

Please dont get fooled by their conversation they talk to you like honey after u will feel that u have wasted ur career .

DONT BE BRAINWASHED

Old 05-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by appcoman View Post
appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,appco group, appco group, appco group, appco group, appco, group,

will this help it rank?
Sure! It brings it right to the top when joined with the word scam.

Good job!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

It's all a sham to continually build the companies and make the owners more money so they can become presidential heads and be up there with Chris Niarchos and the big boys brainwashing more and more young people into selling door to door on commission only work. I worked at one of these companies in Australia in the admin and recruitment side so I know the tricks they use in their ads to suck people in.

Yeah, you have 'extensive travel opportunities' if you like being crammed in a crappy little cabin with 6 other people and the room fee being taken out of your pay without you knowing. And if you do make LOTS of sales you will earn money AFTER your 'bond' is taken from you first. After dealing with payslips every week, most people in the office (even the 'highrollers') earn between $100-$500AU a week and for the amount of work and effort put in not being 'negged out', that is pittance.

I won't even go into detail about how pitches are written and the inappropriateness of how the companies being represented by Appco are spoken about. If I ran one of these charities I'd hate to think that my brand is being degraded so badly inside these offices.

After a while you see no one is valued unless they're making the office money and it's a continual build, break and re-build method which is frustrating for the 'leaders' and the admin teams.

This is for the sales team: It's your fault if you come into work with a lowered motivation level than usual, if you have family problems, if you are sick, if you are late because of the bus- IT'S YOUR PROBLEM and if you don't get told from your owner that 'you may as well go home then because you're wasting your time and mine', then go home any way, go on seek and look for another job.

I've pretty much said enough. Save your time, don't even show up for that first interview, you're just another number on their list any way. NO, actually show up and ask all these questions I've answered in here and see what the 'owner' has to say about it!!

Old 07-13-2012, 05:51 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Right guys!!!
I've been working with the company for more then a year!
I fortunatelly left it after my greedy,incompetent owner blasted it!!!
Started selling NPOWER...after 2 months that my badge wasn't coming, we moved in Manchester in the well know head office...don't worry we will pay for everything, even for all the time you have been waiting for your badge, we will give you £100 per week fot all thi time you been waiting for untill you will get your badge...we moved in a disgusting place in Manchester on Rochdale Road...anyone that does work for Cobra...now APPCO..remember this place???...for 3 months, 4 of us slept in a 6ft by 6ft room on 2 beds...with rats,I had no money for pay the rent...because the promise to be all paied was of course a bounch of cheap liar...I had a problem with my english but I worked hard to get result, I was not an Highroller...never been...but my attitude was way better then some idiot in the company...I did not gave up untill the last day the owner shut the office...anyway, moved back...guys...open your eyes, please...I have been one of the people that brainwashed so many new guys to make them stay...ask the owners to tell you the story of people that have been there and after few months becoming owner have been shutted down after years of hard work...ask why? people that have been sent in other country to be Organization head and afeter few months they were looking for a job!!! ask about the "number one" owner of the 2010 where are they??? the high roller? where are they? the assistant owner promoted on your last rally...where are they? what really happens when you will get promoted to owner? how the head will suck you money? do you know what happens? well...forgett all the things your owner teached you, all a bounch of liars..but will be to late to leave now because what are you going to tell your family? your friends? your ex girlfriend that left you because she was "negging you out"? is to late and you can't face all of them and tell them that they were right...and you will be left with nothing else that a job if you will keep it...

Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm sorry to you guys about your expiriences in Sheffield. However I must say that my experience with Appco US based in Philadelphia is quiet different than the picture you have painted. I work in the energy division and our manager stresses honesty and quality of service to all potential customers. All field reps are salaried at $350 dollars a week and any sales are added on top of that amount. The atmosphere in the office is positive and fun. The management is friendly and encouraging. It sounds like your office was run ineffectively, however do to what I know through my employment with Appco US I can concretely say that This is NOT a scam.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by proutus29 View Post
I'm sorry to you guys about your expiriences in Sheffield. However I must say that my experience with Appco US based in Philadelphia is quiet different than the picture you have painted. I work in the energy division and our manager stresses honesty and quality of service to all potential customers. All field reps are salaried at $350 dollars a week and any sales are added on top of that amount. The atmosphere in the office is positive and fun. The management is friendly and encouraging. It sounds like your office was run ineffectively, however do to what I know through my employment with Appco US I can concretely say that This is NOT a scam.
I completely disagree with him ....
thank u bluffmaster
this comment may be posted by appco owners beware

Old 07-30-2013, 08:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by looklively View Post
Hi All.

I have spent the last four hours reading through a previous thread about The Cobra Group. There has been few comments on it for a number of months now so felt the need to start this thread, especially as many people now working or considering working for the company will know it as "The Appco Group"

So, here we go.

I will not go into a great amount of detail about my experiences whilst working for the Sheffield based charities division office, or explain what they do, as so many people have done it before and the majority of everyones experiences are very similar. However, I feel there are a few very important points that haven't been mentioned.

My main issue with the company the whole time I worked for them (all of two months) despite the obvious total bullshit the place is covered in, was the very morals the place was built on. Myself, and every other employee was expected to go out and "sell" a charity day in and day out. I can safely say that 99 percent of these people didn't have a clue about what the charity did apart from the few "emotive short stories" that were impregnated into their brains to try and "guilt" people into signing up.

And the little facts they had learnt about them were used in a disgusting way to try and trick people into signing up to make sure they get paid each day.

Now I am not for one moment saying this is the fault of the young guys working for these companies. Not at all, it is Appco's fault for putting them in this awful situation where they need to lie and cheat to make sure they can afford to eat on a day to day basis.

I must admit, I so very nearly fell for it all. But thankfully there was always a voice at the back of my mind telling me to look at the bigger picture. For the last few days I worked there I just felt like screaming at everyone to try and make them open their eyes. Its not even as if all the guys were stupid, my leader had a degree for gods sake and was a very bright chap. Yet he wore the same suit everyday, never had much money and had been there for two years and still no where near ownership He could have done so much better with his intelligence and I hope to god by now he has realised that himself.

Indeed, there a cases of success stories within the company, as with any business. But these are so few and far between. And these people, and others who are still "brainwashed" will certainly tell folk like me that its because I was shit at sales and "lost my attitude." But I was infact very good at the job whilst I was there and made a decent amount of money.

I nearly threw away my career that I had worked on so hard for Appco. I had been out of work with my usual work for a month or so and along came appco. Thank **** I gave it up, I have now gone back to the line of work I know and love and have recently got a new job with pays more than the assistant owner at my appco office and I work half the hours I would have there. Oh and Im still only 21.

Hows that for motivation Chris Niarchos and all the greedy pigs who exploit people every day?

Anyway - a word to anyone working for appco or considering it

DONT! It really is shit, and if you dont see it now - you will. I promise

x
I wish I would have done research before I worked at APPCO Group. I only worked there for 3 days and was blown away by what I saw there, the morning meeting BUL%^(t, the person who trained me said she goes out on Saturday to make sales WTF are you kidding me and the long hours you have to put in there anyone with common sense that can add basic numbers the hours you put in even if you make your 2 sales doesn't add up I would rather jam a screwdriver into my eyes than work for that modern day slave corp. if anyone is thinking about working there your an idiot if you do after reading these post if you chose to work there after all this you will feel right at home with the APPCO Group. good luck you will deff. need it.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi I also fell victim to the world of appco. I would love if your could private message me , as I'd discuss further.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi All,

Ive recently left The Appco Group, i was working in the Appco Group Sydney Head Office in Surry Hills, and lets just say its just as bad in Australia as it is all over the world!

The Appco Group has a terrible name and its no surprise to me though as ive seen what goes on their.

Sleeping with Customers and staff, turning a blind eye to drug use and the ;ist goes on!

The Appco Group are bad news!!! Stay away!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigopinions View Post
Hi All,

The Appco Group has a terrible name and its no surprise to me though as ive seen what goes on their.

Sleeping with Customers and staff, turning a blind eye to drug use and the ;ist goes on!
Shouldn't that be groupies and interns?

Everything is more cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.

Old 10-26-2013, 10:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This group is better known as DS-Max, which was the "Parent corporation" of Cobra(now calling itself Appco). At the time Niarchos founded this group in Sydney, he was working for DS-Max and this was their first ever office in Australia. They like to spin that he did it "out of the boot of his car", but that's just because he did the usual "owner" thing of being forced to foot the bill for his own office under his own company name(which is where Cobra came into it!) and doing his own taxes. If you want more information, go to:

http://wolfram.org/scam/ds_max/

which is a superb account/explanation of the "DS-Max System"

Last edited by colliric : 10-26-2013 at 10:44 AM.