report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2010, 01:38 AM
Newbie Member

Green Win Network?

Hi guys,

I hope this question hasn't been posted before as I tried to do a search but yeilded no results.

I was just wondering what people think of the company called (GWN) Green Win Network?

They are offering unlimited free mobile/landline calls to people on their network.

They say you can call from either a mobile web enabled phone or a regular landline without any attached hardware device.

people are saying it's like Skype but much better and they say that GWN has patent pending telecom technology.

it was also mentioned that they will be offering electricity as well in Europe and Canada.

They are offering a 7 day free trial and if you like the services then they ask you to pay a small monthly fee.

It is also a network marketing company and they say it is free to become an affilate to earn monthly commissions without any qualifications or purchases required of your own.

They say they will be fully launching their company and its services in a couple of weeks and it appears that it's a company that has been in development for 2 years now.

It appears to be a company that will be providing many services such as Telecoms, Electricity, Advertising, Shopping Mall, Auctions, Debit cards, Lotto, Payment processor and more.

Do you guys think this company and their services are the real deal?

Old 07-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Green Win Network?

I did a little further checking about this company and it appears to be a registered company in the UK.

They are saying that after 6 months once their services go live, people can buy GWN company shares in the stock exchange.

I also did a Google search with the key words " Green Win Network scam" and I couldnt find anyone calling it a scam.

Their compensation plan is a ten level matrix with unlimited width and they say you pay yourself out when ever you have comissions available in your GWN account via Alertpay or Neteller.

I think that this company might just be a goer as their is no risk involved because you are not required to spend anything before you try and earn.

I would like to hear any positive or negative feedback on this interesting company.

Thanks guys!

Old 07-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Banned

i cant even begin to count the red flags on this one. id advise doing more research on related programs to get an idea of what this is about.

even if they say you dont have to invest until you earn, chances are at one point youll be pressured to spend thousands, in order to make "real money", which of course, you will not.

Old 07-22-2010, 03:47 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
even if they say you dont have to invest until you earn, chances are at one point youll be pressured to spend thousands, in order to make "real money", which of course, you will not.
There is no investment is this company whatsoever.

The only money that ever comes out of your pocket is when you pay for their services.

They give you a 7 day free trial on their services, and if you are with what you get, then you pay a monthly fee to continue using their services.

The business opportunity is free as it is totally free to become an affilate with no fees whatsoever out of your pocket and they give great marketing materials and support.

I cant see the red flags you are referring to based on my comments above?

Old 07-22-2010, 03:56 AM
Banned

okay tell me, you seem to know alot more about this company then your letting on. you are obviosely in on it.

great marketing materials and support? how? if they havent launched yet?

your obviosely promoting your bs on scam.com

oh well.

a major red flag? shills like you coming on hrte pretending to do research when in fact your trying to sighn up suckers.

Old 07-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Silver Member

exactly owinator. he came he pretending to look for info when he had all the info already. take your spam attempts out of here tellme!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
exactly owinator. he came he pretending to look for info when he had all the info already. take your spam attempts out of here tellme!
Come on guys seriously there is no need to jump to conclusions here.

I just started this thread for peoples opinion, I didn't come here looking for info as I already know it all pretty much unless someone knows more.

Spam?? I dont see anykind of referral links or even non referral links that I have posted here.

I dont also even have a signature at the end of my posts which then I am allowed to promote.

I dont even consider scam dot com a place to promote in the first place as most people here are here to report possible scams and that is also the purpose of my post to see if aomeone could point out to me with solid facts to stay away from this company.

Seriously guys, I know the rules.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
a major red flag? shills like you coming on here pretending to do research when in fact your trying to sighn up suckers.
I'm not doing any research on this company as I know all about it, I just came on here to see whether if anyone knew something I didn't know in regards to whether they can really deliver what they promise in terms of the services they are going to offer customers.

Or whether someone here knows anything about the CEO and owners of GWN if they have a good or bad previous history in scamming or not scamming people out of their time and money.

I was just asking people their opinions and thoughts and not to promote GWN.

Old 07-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Newbie Member

The anti MLMers seem to be very quiet on this one, maybe they realize that this could very well be a genuine MLM company.

Old 07-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellme View Post
They are offering unlimited free mobile/landline calls to people on their network.
Well, from the 15 seconds I spent on that site, I have a couple questions:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not exactly free if you have to pay a monthly fee, correct?

Also, only free calls to people that are signed up to the network? What happens if someone that's not from the network calls? I would have to have another service that I'd have to pay monthly for to talk to them, right?

So basically, I would need to keep my usual telephone service on top of paying a monthly fee to green win so I can get free phone calls...for a monthly fee?

Uhhhh....

Old 07-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop Express View Post
Well, from the 15 seconds I spent on that site, I have a couple questions:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not exactly free if you have to pay a monthly fee, correct?

Also, only free calls to people that are signed up to the network? What happens if someone that's not from the network calls? I would have to have another service that I'd have to pay monthly for to talk to them, right?

So basically, I would need to keep my usual telephone service on top of paying a monthly fee to green win so I can get free phone calls...for a monthly fee?

Uhhhh....
Yes you can make unlimited free calls to any landline or mobile phone on their network and they give you a 7 day free trail to use their calling service.

If you are happy to continue, you just pay a small monthly fee to use their calling service at just $0.20 - $0.40 per day depending on whether you purchase a monthly or yearly subcription.

The mobile/cell phone side operates of internet data on smart or web enabled phones just by registering your mobile/ cell number and you will get a text message sent to you with a link to download their mobile application.

This will change in a few months time when they have their global GSM sim card which will include unlimited data transfer at no wxtra cost.

The Landline side of things will be operating by just registering your landline number and they give you a unique suffix code to use when making landline calls to other people on the network for free.

If someone wants to make a call to a mobile or landline that is not on the network then they still can but it will be at a very cheap rate compared to Skype rates.

You need to keep your existing services to be able to use GWN's services but don't forget that the extra small monthly fee that you are paying to use GWN's calling services is made-up for in the savings you will be making from either free calls or greatly discounted calls to other people that are not on the network.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Yes you can make unlimited free calls to any landline or mobile phone on their network and they give you a 7 day free trail to use their calling service.

If you are happy to continue, you just pay a small monthly fee to use their calling service at just $0.20 - $0.40 per day depending on whether you purchase a monthly or yearly subcription.

The mobile/cell phone side operates of internet data on smart or web enabled phones just by registering your mobile/ cell number and you will get a text message sent to you with a link to download their mobile application.

This will change in a few months time when they have their global GSM sim card which will include unlimited data transfer at no wxtra cost.

The Landline side of things will be operating by just registering your landline number and they give you a unique suffix code to use when making landline calls to other people on the network for free.

If someone wants to make a call to a mobile or landline that is not on the network then they still can but it will be at a very cheap rate compared to Skype rates.

You need to keep your existing services to be able to use GWN's services but don't forget that the extra small monthly fee that you are paying to use GWN's calling services is made-up for in the savings you will be making from either free calls or greatly discounted calls to other people that are not on the network.

I don't see how this saves me money...my current carrier lets me make free calls (as you call them) already. This is just adding another 20 bucks to my bill, and will still charge for people not signed up to GWN.

Also, can you explain the savings that supposedly make up the cost? I don't see where you'd save, if you have to still use your current carrier.

Thanks.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:13 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Why is the monthly/yearly fees such a big secret?!

No indication in the back office as to how much it is to join as a fully vested "member"!?

I did find this inside the back office. They're looking for "investors".

Quote:
Becoming a Stakeholder in GWN...

GWN members can become Stakeholders in the company. Stakeholders can purchase Private Equity in GreenWin Network Ltd.

Your private equity in GWN is represented by Private Equity Points.

PEPs will be converted into Shares when GWN is converted from a Limited company to a Public Limited Company.

PEPs will be converted into shares in GreenWin Network PLC on a ratio determined by the equity value of the company when it becomes a PLC.

The conversion ratio determined by the company valuation will result in a net cash windfall for Stakeholders.

A profit sharing dividend is paid for each PEP owned by a Stakeholder. Didivends are paid monthly and are determined by the net sales.

Quick FAQs

How do I purchase PEPs?

PEPs are purchased using AlertPay, Neteller or bank transfer.

So PEPs are not actually shares or stocks in the company?

No not yet. PEPs are the measure of your private equity holding in GWN. They are the the stage before being converted into stocks.

Is this a public offerring?

No. This is intended for private members of GWN who wish to become Stakeholders during the early stages of the GWN start up.

If I become a Stakeholder do I get a contract or certificate?

Yes you get a Stakeholder Private Equity Agreement which you can access and download via your GWN back office.

How much will my private equity be worth when the company becomes a PLC?

That will be determined by the value of the company at that time. There are several factors that determine the value of a company. Turnover is just one of them and not always the most important.

When will the company be converted into a PLC?

This process will take several months. So do not expect it to happen before the end of 2010.

Can I sell my PEPs back to the company?

Yes you will have this option at the time the company converts PEPs into shares. You can also sell your PEPs at any time privately to another member. You can also just sit on your shares when the PEPs are converted and enjoy what is projected to be a rapid and steady increase in their value.

Will my PEPs increase in value before being converted into shares?

No. Your PEPs will remain at a fixed value until converted. The fixed value of each PEP is 1 Euro.

Can I transfer PEPs to another member?

Yes you can. Simply open a support ticket with your request.

Can I get a refund if I change my mind?

No there are no refunds. You need to decide if believe that GWN will perform well and grow as projected. If you are unsure then do not become a Stakeholder.

Can the company guarantee that I will make a profit or not lose my money?

While we can not legally offer a guarantee we can talk about probabilites. And the probability is high that profits will be made. But again you need to be in your comfort zone when deciding if you want to become a Stakeholder. There is always risk associated with any commercial venture. The risk needs to be understood and appreciated before moving forward into any commercial agreement.

How and when do I get paid any dividends?

Dividends are paid every 30 days at the end of each month. Dividends are credited into your affiliate back office account. You will see the dividend listed on the Comms/Divs page in your back office. You can withdraw your commissions and dividends to your selected ewallet service.(ALERT-PAY ONLY!!)

Why are you selling equity in GWN?

Every growing company needs capital to expand. We will be reinvesting heavily from our profits but will also keep the door open to Stakeholders.(No doubt about THAT!-KLH)

How long will PEPs be available?

Until the allocated equity is gone. PEPs are sold on a first come first serve basis.(I'll bet they are!-KLH)

Do I earn commissions when any one in my referral network buys PEPs?

No. PEPs do not generate commissions.
I'll keep on looking. I'll let you know what else comes up.

I smell fish.

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 07-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Diamond Member

There seems to be some confusion over what the word free means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/free

provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.

Quote:

That's not free.

Additionally, I know zero people who have GWN. Meanwhile Verizon allows me free calling to all of their subscribers for free (literally, I get charged nothing for this service). I know a lot of people who use Verizon.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:

So, in order to use this, I need to keep my current cell phone, with a data plan, then pay more to make "free" calls to other people with the plan. I already pay a flat fee for unlimited calls on the cell so this helps me how?

Quote:
So if I had a landline, in order for other people in the plan to call me they'd dial what exactly? My number plus an extension?

Quote:
Why in the world would anyone pay extra to make a call when they already need to keep their original service in order to pay an extra monthly fee plus a per call/minute fee?

Quote:
Savings? Where? All I see are more fees for what I already have.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
The anti MLMers seem to be very quiet on this one, maybe they realize that this could very well be a genuine MLM company.
Be careful what you ask for...

Old 07-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Newbie Member

I think you guys don't understand GWN's calling service.

It operates exactly like mobile Skype and they also charge you a small monthly fee after a free trial period.

There are millions of people who use mobile Skype to make Skype 2 Skype calls for free and even make calls to people not on the mobile Skype network.

Use just use your included data with your current mobile provider and currently 1 GB of mobile internet data gives you about 1,000 minutes worth of calls to any country in the world to people on GWN's network who have downloaded their mobile application to a smart or web enabled mobile/cell phone.

Here where I live in Australia, the mobile providers offer unlimited calls & text to any landline or mobile/cell phone within Australia for $115 per month on a 24 month contract and it doesn't even include unlimited data.

In Australia there is no such thing as unlimited prepaid mobile/ cell and these users have to pay $0.90 per min to make a local call from their mobile phone.

NOTE: In Australia we call a Cell phone a Mobile phone.

So here in Australia GWN's calling service will save us alot of money.

The savings also come from if someone makes alot of international calls and they can be really expensive.

Don't forget GWN will be having their own GSM sim card so their will be no need to stay with your current mobile provider.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Diamond Member

I think we understand just fine. The problem is that you've repeatedly stated it's "free" then go on about monthly charges or fees.

Free means no charges or fees. A free trial does not equate to actual free services for an indefinite amount of time. Hence why it's a free trial.

And their services are a ripoff in the US. To pay for the cheapest plan plus an unlimited data package after taxes you're easily sitting at almost $90. That's not including texts. An unlimited talk plan with Verizon costs $70, maybe $85 after tax. No fees or subscriptions required from GWN and you can call any landline or mobile phone you want. That's less than the base minimum of $90 required to just GET GWN's service here in the US.