report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-17-2009, 03:03 AM
BarackZero's Avatar
BarackZero BarackZero is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 724
Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Scam artists come in all stripes, don't they. Yes, just as predicted in the Holy Bible, many will come in His Name, and many of them are liars and thieves.

Democrats and other Leftists put forth such commentaries as breathlessly as if they had just discovered some new law of physics.

What the godless Left refuses to acknowledge is the breadth and depth of their own scams. The scam that Leftists are "compassionate" and "care" about the poor and downtrodden.

This is one of the Left's countless Big Lies. It is thoroughly proven to be a lie in "Who Really Cares" by Arthur Brooks.

Another and perhaps one of the favorites of the Left's Big Lies is that Democrats, and other Leftists, are "intelligent" - much more so than "right wingers," "fundies" and "flat earthers."

Of course, only someone as supremely intelligent as Democrat Al Gore would flunk out of Vanderbilt Divinity School.

Only someone as consummately smart as Ted Kennedy would be thrown out of Harvard University for cheating on a Spanish final.

We all make mistakes, but condescending Leftists have perfected the art of trivializing their own, while hyperinflating all those of their hated enemies. Thus Ted Kennedy, the killer of Mary Jo Kopechne, serves in the Senate, while a brillant scholar, Robert Bork, was rejected for the Supreme Court for partisan political reasons.

One reason for such Anti-Religious scams by Democrats is the evil perpetuation of their most important party platform, butchering innocent unborn babies. 30,000,000 + dead and counting. Please name anything more evil done in America than the murder of innocent, helpless babies by the millions.

Moreover, this evil was envisioned by Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, which is one of America's premier abortion providers.

Sanger was a vile racist, and wanted to reduce if not eliminate blacks in America. What better way, Sanger thought, than aborting black babies.

Today, black women get six times more abortions than white women in America do.

Leftists are oddly proud of their evil scams, including abortion, the celebration and promotion of homosexuality, the protection of criminals, particularly those given the death sentence for their heinous crimes, and the wholesale attacks on America, our liberties, and our troops, as they kiss the asses of terrorists, tyrants, and socialists the world over.

Popularity has become the Democrats' latest siren song. Being "loved" by an evil and ignorant world seems to have supplanted courage and rectitude for those who call themselves Democrats, "progressives" (sic), and "moderates" (sic). These latter terms are also Big Lies, bigger even than the nauseating claim of Democrat "intellectualism."


Bookmark and Share

Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 06-17-2009, 04:31 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
One reason for such Anti-Religious scams by Democrats is the evil perpetuation of their most important party platform, butchering innocent unborn babies. 30,000,000 + dead and counting. Please name anything more evil done in America than the murder of innocent, helpless babies by the millions.
That's right! We take'm and grind them all up and sell them as a designer jam for the wealthy republicans to spread on their morning croissants while they sip mimosas on veranda watching the Faux News channel reports on the latest US Soldiers killed in Iraq....Thinking...."God Bless those brave men...."
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.




Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 AM
doojie's Avatar
doojie doojie is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,349
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
That's right! We take'm and grind them all up and sell them as a designer jam for the wealthy republicans to spread on their morning croissants while they sip mimosas on veranda watching the Faux News channel reports on the latest US Soldiers killed in Iraq....Thinking...."God Bless those brave men...."
Assuming the original poster believes in the bible and in an omniscient and omnipotent God, then all abortions are known in advance.

That would, in fact, make God responsible for the "murder" of such "children".

But wait a minute, if Gd legitimizes the deaths of children in Iraq, then all death seems legitimate, since God already knows what will happen and therefore has accepted that it will. It must therefore be equally legitimate in God's eyes, or he didn;t know it would happen in advance, and cannot control our actions, and is therefore not omnipotent or omniscient.

This kind of reasoning would mean that the state is the legitimate authority as to who can get legally killed, and that murder can be sanctioned if the majority decides it can. Or, God = man, which of course must equal government, since men are evil by nature and government is needed to control them, which means that somehow government must be higher than all men in order to represent God justly.

If only we could create a computer that could represent God, then we could reduce all morality to majority rule of law, and eliminate those who disagree.

Yep, we need a good right wing government(fascist) that believes in God to eliminate you lefties(communists). Then the machines could rightly rule.


Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 06-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
That's right! We take'm and grind them all up and sell them as a designer jam for the wealthy republicans to spread on their morning croissants while they sip mimosas on veranda watching the Faux News channel reports on the latest US Soldiers killed in Iraq....Thinking...."God Bless those brave men...."
Is that's what's in the jars with babies on them? Wait... Baby food is food made from babies?

OH! Now that makes sense!
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.


Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 06-17-2009, 04:57 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
That's right! We take'm and grind them all up and sell them as a designer jam for the wealthy republicans to spread on their morning croissants while they sip mimosas on veranda watching the Faux News channel reports on the latest US Soldiers killed in Iraq....Thinking...."God Bless those brave men...."
You seem to have a very distorted view. Why do you say such things when you know you're not telling the truth?


Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 06-17-2009, 04:59 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by doojie View Post
Assuming the original poster believes in the bible and in an omniscient and omnipotent God, then all abortions are known in advance.

That would, in fact, make God responsible for the "murder" of such "children".

But wait a minute, if Gd legitimizes the deaths of children in Iraq, then all death seems legitimate, since God already knows what will happen and therefore has accepted that it will. It must therefore be equally legitimate in God's eyes, or he didn;t know it would happen in advance, and cannot control our actions, and is therefore not omnipotent or omniscient.

This kind of reasoning would mean that the state is the legitimate authority as to who can get legally killed, and that murder can be sanctioned if the majority decides it can. Or, God = man, which of course must equal government, since men are evil by nature and government is needed to control them, which means that somehow government must be higher than all men in order to represent God justly.

If only we could create a computer that could represent God, then we could reduce all morality to majority rule of law, and eliminate those who disagree.

Yep, we need a good right wing government(fascist) that believes in God to eliminate you lefties(communists). Then the machines could rightly rule.
Why didn't God just kill every one in the flood? Then none of this would ever happen and we would not exist.


Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
You seem to have a very distorted view. Why do you say such things when you know you're not telling the truth?
Why do you talk about God when you know you're not telling the truth? I guess you're a habitual liar.

LY, on the other hand is satirical.
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.


Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Why didn't God just kill every one in the flood? Then none of this would ever happen and we would not exist.
It's beyond his power? no wait.. It's beyond his power to creatue humans again? No wait... It's beyond his power to create another child to set us straight? Na... He just doesn't exist.
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.


Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
It's beyond his power? no wait.. It's beyond his power to creatue humans again? No wait... It's beyond his power to create another child to set us straight? Na... He just doesn't exist.
What Bible are you reading? The only thing that God can not do is sin.


Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Why do you talk about God when you know you're not telling the truth? I guess you're a habitual liar.

LY, on the other hand is satirical.
God is Truth.


Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:53 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Why didn't God just kill every one in the flood? Then none of this would ever happen and we would not exist.
Because the flood is a myth.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:54 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
God is Truth.
Truth is truth. God is make believe.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
God is Truth.
Debatable, but

You = lies.
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.


Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 06-17-2009, 07:22 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Debatable, but

You = lies.
Without God there would be no truth!


Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 06-17-2009, 07:23 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Because the flood is a myth.
In your mind.


Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 AM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Without God there would be no truth!
So.... are you saying without you there would be no lies?
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.


Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 06-18-2009, 06:36 AM
doojie's Avatar
doojie doojie is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,349
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Because the flood is a myth.
The story of the flood comes from a much older version called the Epic of Gilgamesh. The story of Moses sent out in a basket of reeds and discovered by others goes 'way back to Sargon I, who came quite a bit before Moses.

The Jews selected certain myths because those myths supported their growing religious structure.

Just as the myth of the Tower of Babel showed that humans contributed to their own destruction by excessive organization(entropy, overspecialization), so do does the myth of the flood describe a process in which people were "marrying and giving in marriage", a nice description of sex, sex, sex!

Not that there's anything wrong with sex, as the catholics would imply, but the people being deprived of organizing themselves according to one pursuit(The Tower of Babel), now seemed to entertain themselves with the next best substitute, which might contribute to a few diseases that would also wipe out their society due to the lack of genetic resistance.

While the Tower of Babel made some sense, the story of the flood indicates that God said "to hell with it" and started from scratch.

But it is a myth, and like many of the early Israelite stories, is selected for a purpose of designing a continuing message of God to their culture.

That continuing message is that humans have rights that transcend the divine rights of kings and laws of empires.


Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 06-18-2009, 08:11 PM
goodomen9's Avatar
goodomen9 goodomen9 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 223
Re: Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
Scam artists come in all stripes, don't they. Yes, just as predicted in the Holy Bible, many will come in His Name, and many of them are liars and thieves.

Democrats and other Leftists put forth such commentaries as breathlessly as if they had just discovered some new law of physics.

What the godless Left refuses to acknowledge is the breadth and depth of their own scams. The scam that Leftists are "compassionate" and "care" about the poor and downtrodden.

This is one of the Left's countless Big Lies. It is thoroughly proven to be a lie in "Who Really Cares" by Arthur Brooks.

Another and perhaps one of the favorites of the Left's Big Lies is that Democrats, and other Leftists, are "intelligent" - much more so than "right wingers," "fundies" and "flat earthers."

Of course, only someone as supremely intelligent as Democrat Al Gore would flunk out of Vanderbilt Divinity School.

Only someone as consummately smart as Ted Kennedy would be thrown out of Harvard University for cheating on a Spanish final.

We all make mistakes, but condescending Leftists have perfected the art of trivializing their own, while hyperinflating all those of their hated enemies. Thus Ted Kennedy, the killer of Mary Jo Kopechne, serves in the Senate, while a brillant scholar, Robert Bork, was rejected for the Supreme Court for partisan political reasons.

One reason for such Anti-Religious scams by Democrats is the evil perpetuation of their most important party platform, butchering innocent unborn babies. 30,000,000 + dead and counting. Please name anything more evil done in America than the murder of innocent, helpless babies by the millions.

Moreover, this evil was envisioned by Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, which is one of America's premier abortion providers.

Sanger was a vile racist, and wanted to reduce if not eliminate blacks in America. What better way, Sanger thought, than aborting black babies.

Today, black women get six times more abortions than white women in America do.

Leftists are oddly proud of their evil scams, including abortion, the celebration and promotion of homosexuality, the protection of criminals, particularly those given the death sentence for their heinous crimes, and the wholesale attacks on America, our liberties, and our troops, as they kiss the asses of terrorists, tyrants, and socialists the world over.

Popularity has become the Democrats' latest siren song. Being "loved" by an evil and ignorant world seems to have supplanted courage and rectitude for those who call themselves Democrats, "progressives" (sic), and "moderates" (sic). These latter terms are also Big Lies, bigger even than the nauseating claim of Democrat "intellectualism."

You right to lifers have a very narrow view of the world, if you looked at the big picture (the world,all of it). You would not use this wasted energy defending unborn babies and go to countries where babies are already born and save them from starving to death. If one baby starves to death in this world, then we have to many babies in this world. This is a blight on all our spirits. Stop procreating, like thats going to happen. The worst Evil is that which does the most harm to life individually or as a whole, religion and our news service, those entities that are responsible for the lack of information and so for the bad decisions we make for the lack of INFO. You Are doing far more harm, to this world and to our future generations then any one else. You religionists are always looking at life with a need and agenda, because of that you will only see what you're focused on and rest does not matter or takes 2nd place to your need and agenda. The idea is to support LIFE and move LIFE forward as a whole, not just LIFE in the U>S>A> or christian LIFE. When is the last time Religion did something for somebody and did not ask for a return on what they were doing?


FYI(for you are in formation)

A nonreligious understanding of GOD




Last edited by goodomen9 : 06-19-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Religious Scams - Miracles Jorkin61 Religious Scams 13 03-02-2013 05:30 AM
There are no anti-war Democrats Ronald Political Chat 31 04-29-2007 12:49 PM
Republicans' Anti-Molester Measure Puts Democrats in a Tough Spot pwrone Political Chat 6 04-17-2007 03:54 AM
Terrorists team up with mainstream media, Democrats, and anti-war protestors Ronald Political Chat 8 11-04-2006 05:52 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.