report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Silver Member

Re: TMII or MADEBIG.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrimpete
Online, he says he is from Lakeview which is east of Medford in Lake County I think.

This is no surprise - I mentioned previously that I've seen Lebanon Police department members with their mugshots on the 'People Behind MadeBig' link and was told by a "MadeBig Believer" that several members of either Linn County Sherriff's Department or Albany/Corvallis Police departments were also members.

In my opinion, it does not say much for the caliber of law enforcement in parts of Oregon :(
That is for sure, the leaders work on you getting your friends and family in. People trust the ones closes to them-
that is how TMII has build the member base . then they get their money and leave the trust in the trash because the income isn't there to back up what they said you will make..If someone is showing you checks be sure to ask how many agents it took to make it and how many hours..
I once listen to someone say that they do not have to work any more,,it had nothing to do with income from TMII
in fact after launch no one was making any money..

Old 06-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownstar
That is for sure, the leaders work on you getting your friends and family in. People trust the ones closes to them-
that is how TMII has build the member base . then they get their money and leave the trust in the trash because the income isn't there to back up what they said you will make..If someone is showing you checks be sure to ask how many agents it took to make it and how many hours..
I once listen to someone say that they do not have to work any more,,it had nothing to do with income from TMII
in fact after launch no one was making any money..
The prevailing opinion in NJ is that agents made more $ when it was just a shopping site. The lack of Meetings in NJ now is testament to that.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Silver Member

Madebig is great....join now before you miss out on millions

Old 06-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iITtakesAvillage
I love it when the most uniformed and ignorant people try to come across as geniuses!! I wish I knew as much as you internet know-it-all hacks! And when I see you at lunch, could you supersize that for me?? You've got nothing on Cliff Clavin!!
Who is being ignorant here ( you )..uniformed knows what they are talking about, Well launch has come and gone--I have not heard one thing on the news about Madebig and it is not bigger than Google one year later. SO WHO INGNORANT HERE.. TELLING ALL THE LIES= TMII LEADERS

Old 06-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent observer
The prevailing opinion in NJ is that agents made more $ when it was just a shopping site. The lack of Meetings in NJ now is testament to that.
Sorry to heard you were taken also by this company and their leaders, I have so many mad agents because the money isn't there as we were all told..If you say anything about it to the leaders they cut you off or it is something your doing wrong. Do you see there are not very many meetting- the leaders are not making any money to travel. ( maybe they all went and got JOBS like the rest of us )

Old 06-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth listener
Madebig is great....join now before you miss out on millions

MISS OUT ON WHAT MILLIONS--I JOINED HAVEN GOT ANY MILLIONS.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Silver Member

What's the newest thing in the MarketPlace? Pre-filled listings for movies, books, music and video games! Forget taking pictures and writing descriptions; we will do it for you. Just enter the title, ISBN (for books) or UPC code and we will provide all of the information for you INCLUDING a picture. Click the "Sell one like this" button and we will fill in the picture and description for you. Then you can add additional information if you choose. Our database contains over

* 950,000 music albums
* 5 million books
* 45,000 movies
* 45,000 video games

The pre-filled listing feature will make posting media items in the MarketPlace a breeze!

Old 06-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Silver Member

We are glad for your enthusiasm about your business, but also want to remind you of some words and phrases that should not be discussed on the MadeBig Web site. Please do not mention the following either directly or indirectly - TMII, IMA, MyOffice, agents, sponsors, party platform, buying members, your business, uplines/downlines, presidential leaders, TMII corporate, Richi Roane, the Event/Extravaganza/Launch, conference calls, or anything referring to your TMII business. We will be providing a Forum in MyOffice for questions and discussion about your TMII business in the near future, so hang in there for this and other exciting additions to the MadeBig Nation. Thanks for helping us keep BrainTrust a fun place for agents and members alike.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Silver Member

We have seen a progressive increase in the Vibe publishing and some of them have incredibly helpful content. For example, I wanted to learn how to change the oil in a car so I could teach my scout group how to do it. So I opened the VibeDirectory and searched by category until I found an amazing Vibe that walked us through every step of changing the oil in a vehicle. The best thing about Vibes is that real people are posting and researching content that they can share with others.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Silver Member

! This year has already brought great changes here at TMII. We're kicking off the New Year in our new offices. The traffic on MadeBig continues to grow by leaps and bounds as word spreads about all the Nation has to offer. We've hired new staff to meet our growing needs and we plan to add more to our team as the year continues. We're looking forward to an exciting 2007 that is sure to bring you success with the new releases we have in store!

Old 06-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Silver Member

! This year has already brought great changes here at TMII. We're kicking off the this summer in our new offices. The traffic on MadeBig continues to grow by millions as word spreads about all the Nation has to offer. We've hired hundreds of staff members to meet our growing needs and we plan to add more to our team as the year continues. We're looking forward to an exciting 2008 that is sure to bring you success with the new releases we have in store!

Old 06-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Silver Member

Hello everyone,

You have support team members who are happy to share our business with your friends/family/co-workers who are not yet agents.

Our job is to teach people how to use a FREE website. The opportunity to be an agent is an exceptional value at $297 and all new agents will be trained on the site and how to create income by their sponsors and support team.

Our objectives are very clear:

*Learn how to use the MadeBig platform

*Teach people how to use the MadeBig Platform

*Teach businesses how to gain a presence online using the MadeBig Local

*Promote the products and services offered on the MadeBig Platform

This is your business. Work as hard for yourself for 5 - 10 hours a week as you work for somebody else for 40 or more hours a week. Create immediate and residual income from your efforts. Do not wait to see what will happen.

It's time to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

- John Langdon

Old 06-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent observer
Here's little Johnny Langdon's latest shot at me:

If you are not participating in adding value to MadeBig and trying to build your piece, no "changes" are going help. Nothing is going to help the nay-sayers. My point is, the people who say it can't be done should have enough class to get out of the way of the people who are actually making it happen.

My response:

Making it happen?...LOL Check out the alexa numbers Bub.

Of course, you can tell me to get out of the way because you are the epitome of class, right?
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PLAY GAMES WITH EVERYONE (JOHN LANGDON) If the site is not doing as plan then tell that- ( NICELY )but to put everyone down because the plan isn't working- that falls back on you..We can only be lied too and con so many times..HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE STORY CHANGED. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE $10,000 IN TEN DAYS..That is what you said Monday 6-4-07.How would you feel if someone came to you with the statement ( a good friend you trusted - then it didn't happen)
Do not get me wrong madebig can be fun - but make millions come on..

Old 06-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Resident cynic

Quote:
We are glad for your enthusiasm about your business, but also want to remind you of some words and phrases that should not be discussed on the MadeBig Web site. Please do not mention the following either directly or indirectly - TMII, IMA, MyOffice, agents, sponsors, party platform, buying members, your business, uplines/downlines, presidential leaders, TMII corporate, Richi Roane, the Event/Extravaganza/Launch, conference calls, or anything referring to your TMII business. We will be providing a Forum in MyOffice for questions and discussion about your TMII business in the near future, so hang in there for this and other exciting additions to the MadeBig Nation. Thanks for helping us keep BrainTrust a fun place for agents and members alike.
In short, don't mention anything remotely to do with multi-level marketing or the low-lifes that operate this particular one - must be bad for business or something.

Old 06-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Resident cynic

Quote:
The traffic on MadeBig continues to grow by millions as word spreads about all the Nation has to offer. We've hired hundreds of staff members to meet our growing needs and we plan to add more to our team as the year continues.
Sorry but who exactly is this quote originating from?

I'd just like to know for future reference as I find both points are very likely falsehoods.

TMII/Madebig have yet to make public any site traffic reports but from aggregate reports of Alexa users, it is fairly obvious that the site traffic is actually tanking. Agents/members should be demanding monthly reports, with accurate, unaltered site traffic logs, listing page hits, unique visitors etc.

As for hiring hundreds of new staff members, IMAs don't count - they are paying TMII, not the other way around.

Old 06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Silver Member

jealous one

Old 06-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Resident cynic

Quote:
jealous one
Me? Nah.

I couldn't sleep at night though if I was ripping folks off like this scam. Glad to be on the outside looking in.

Old 06-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
See TMII is there to take your money and sent you out to make MADEBIG better--But do not say anything about the people that are spending all there time to make it grow hoping to make $ in return..They want agents to put things on the market place and pay money to ship to members...all for the good of MADEBIG--But do not discussion any of this business on madebig because they do not want it to get out it is a MLM company behind it all.
If it grows will their still be a TMII- think not..