report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #361  
Old 05-13-2010, 10:37 AM
TonyRush TonyRush is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: southeast Alabama
Posts: 83
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
This is a typical mlm veteran's reaction/distraction. "You know nothing about the company ect...ect...ect"

Maybe he didn't notice that all the information we need to know is already in this thread.
Evidently not. Because, when I read through this thread, I see that some of the loudest critics:

-- don't know what the actual products are
-- don't know the cost of getting started in Numis
-- don't know anything about the pay plan
-- think it costs $9.95 per month to be a member
-- think that Numis only sells American Silver Eagles
-- etc.

No, James, you're mistaken. Everything you need to know to have an intelligent conversation isn't on this thread.

At worst, it's disinformation and at best it's misinformation.

Tony Rush
[self-promotion links need to be in your signature. Please go to your User CP and set one up]



Last edited by Soapboxmom : 05-13-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #362  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:54 PM
CASH2GOLD CASH2GOLD is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 127
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffBluff View Post
This is another lie/untruth you MLM guys are running at the moment.Adjusted for inflation gold is about half of what it was in the 70's.To explain what this mean you would have done better to SPEND your money that you bought gold for in the 70's then buy gold.
to say the nonsense you posted here proves you know nothing about precious metals...or the reality of our current times...so why should I care what you claim to really know about coins?...I know for a fact I know a lot more than you.

we are either talking about money, gold or silver coins or mlm...what part would you like to discuss?

but do not insult me again

don't call me names or try to pin your silly tags on me...you know nothing about me and if you choose to do it again... please do not reply to anything i post

we are in 2010...we are talking about accumulating gold and silver in 2010...not 1970..catch up


Last edited by CASH2GOLD : 05-13-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #363  
Old 05-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Numis Network

Foul language and insults are permitted, but if they turn into out of control flaming and the posts have no substance and do not meaningfully contribute to the topic then the offensive posters will be banned. If that should happen hit the spam button or contact a Mod and we will be happy to assist you. I don't see any such problems on this thread. Remember all viewpoints are welcome here and debate and good fights are welcome, so carry on!

Soapboxmom

Reply With Quote

  #364  
Old 05-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Live&Learn Live&Learn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 732
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRush View Post

No one in Numis makes any money for recruiting people.
Hogwash. Someone's making money from all that recruiting. Period.

Isn't your "start up kit" about $400?

No. I guess it's higher. Is this information accurate?

http://www.mlm-thewholetruth.com/mlm...s-and-reviews/

Start up costs: $495 for Executive Starter Kit. This increased from $295 on March 1, 2010. The Starter Kit is the same as before, but some bonuses have doubled.

Reply With Quote

  #365  
Old 05-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Numisavvy Numisavvy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 32
Re: Numis Network

Hey "mom," is "anti-MLM zealot" a bad word/phrase? I did not coin the phrase myself, but it has such a nice ring to it and seems to be a term to which most who write on these threads can really relate. If "zealot" is too vitriolic, I am prepared to go with "martyr" instead. I really feel like "martyr" is a more fitting term anyway for all of the people who want to seek and destroy every single MLM on the planet and wind up dying off in the end. They must all feel like the little boy with his finger in the dike(OMG, the word "dike" may have set off one of your alarms).

Seriously, I've been reading many of the threads on scam.com(especially those involving MLM) and they always seem to evolve into what amount to cyber shouting matches. Mind you, I am not afraid of a debate, but the Anti-MLM Martyrs always seem to want to get personal so they can hook or fluster someone into going cyber-postal and getting banned eventually. Is this tactic published in the scam.com handbook somewhere? Don't you guys need these "weak sisters" so you can all appear so strong to your insatiably scam hungry audiences?

I am Numis rep. and I have no shame in saying that I believe in the company model and the products. I have been investigating various types of fraud(both online and offline) for nearly twenty years as a professional(my day job) and have yet to see even a 100th of the level of deception by MLM's that I see occurring in mainstream corporate America every single day. I suppose that post Bernie Madoff, everything has now been lumped into one big "ponzi scheme" category. It is a veritable "field day" for conspiracy theorists and those who get such a thrill from tearing something down, because they've never really ever built anything to speak of in their lives.

Back now to Numis, because I know you are toying with deleting this reply because it might be off topic. I've moderated before and found the job somewhat less than fulfilling and thankless, so I'll try to spare you the extra work.

When this thread began it began with a caustic sentence, "This has scam written all over it." Is that really the way any thread that is adequately moderated should begin? Also, "Will someone please end this madness." Both of these statement were made simply to "chum the sharks" in my opinion. Where I come from, if I make a derogatory statement about anything or criticize anyone, I present data first. This does not seem to be at all important to the staff at scam.com when a person makes their initial post, but I really think that it should be. Anyone with an ax to grind simply "chums the waters" and waits for all of the "scam pro sharks" to arrive with the "truth."

I read the whole thread concerning "who is Len ****** anyway?" and just could not help but lament how someone who has garnered so much respect by so many truth seekers, could be cast aside so callously(and so quickly). I suppose when there is blood in the water, the sharks must eat. I have to admit that a lot of what I read reminded me of a cyber lynch mob of sorts.

So, since this is getting rather long, and probably lacks the type of "substance" that the martyrs will need to prosper, I will end by saying once again, that the free press that scam.com provides to MLM's is most likely a godsend. If you look hard enough my phone number is in this thread. I've entertained scores of calls about Numis Network and every single one has lamented some of the observations about the general demeanor of this forum and complimented me for the high road approach. I suppose one does reach a certain point where you just cannot take anymore abuse and you pack up your toys and go home. Sometimes I feel as if that is the sole purpose of scam.com. I sure as heck hope that I'm wrong.



Reply With Quote

  #366  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:20 AM
TonyRush TonyRush is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: southeast Alabama
Posts: 83
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
Hogwash. Someone's making money from all that recruiting. Period.
Live&Learn, you like to portray that you've been around this industry for awhile. If that's true, then I would expect you to know the difference between someone buying products and someone paying a signup fee.

I'll say it again: if you joined Numis Network today and recruited 1,000 people -- NONE of whom bought any product -- your earnings would be ZERO.

The only time someone gets paid in Numis Network is when products are sold. There is no product purchase required to participate in the business at any level. But, when someone purchases the $495 enrollment kit (for the business), that INCLUDES a built-in product purchase on which commissions are paid.

If someone chooses to enroll in the business for $75, then they aren't purchasing any product......thus, no commissions are paid out.

Once again, Scam.com shows that it seems to be most effective at attracting people who have strong opinions but who don't want to be confused with the actual FACTS.....

Tony

Reply With Quote

  #367  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:39 AM
Owninator Owninator is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,129
Re: Numis Network

the 495 is basically an autoship. it comes with product, therefore legally you have customers. fair enough.

how many folks sign up for the 70 dollar package? can they still sell product and get commisions on that? or do they only have to buy themselves to make commision on what theyve already spent money on? (mlm business savy lolol)

not knocking numis. like i said, better to have a drawer full of useless but at least worth the silver they are minted on coins over a cartrunk full of blastcaps anyday.

Reply With Quote

  #368  
Old 05-14-2010, 06:00 AM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numisavvy View Post
Hey "mom," is "anti-MLM zealot" a bad word/phrase? I did not coin the phrase myself, but it has such a nice ring to it and seems to be a term to which most who write on these threads can really relate. If "zealot" is too vitriolic, I am prepared to go with "martyr" instead. I really feel like "martyr" is a more fitting term anyway for all of the people who want to seek and destroy every single MLM on the planet and wind up dying off in the end. They must all feel like the little boy with his finger in the dike(OMG, the word "dike" may have set off one of your alarms).

Seriously, I've been reading many of the threads on scam.com(especially those involving MLM) and they always seem to evolve into what amount to cyber shouting matches. Mind you, I am not afraid of a debate, but the Anti-MLM Martyrs always seem to want to get personal so they can hook or fluster someone into going cyber-postal and getting banned eventually. Is this tactic published in the scam.com handbook somewhere? Don't you guys need these "weak sisters" so you can all appear so strong to your insatiably scam hungry audiences?

I am Numis rep. and I have no shame in saying that I believe in the company model and the products. I have been investigating various types of fraud(both online and offline) for nearly twenty years as a professional(my day job) and have yet to see even a 100th of the level of deception by MLM's that I see occurring in mainstream corporate America every single day. I suppose that post Bernie Madoff, everything has now been lumped into one big "ponzi scheme" category. It is a veritable "field day" for conspiracy theorists and those who get such a thrill from tearing something down, because they've never really ever built anything to speak of in their lives.

Back now to Numis, because I know you are toying with deleting this reply because it might be off topic. I've moderated before and found the job somewhat less than fulfilling and thankless, so I'll try to spare you the extra work.

When this thread began it began with a caustic sentence, "This has scam written all over it." Is that really the way any thread that is adequately moderated should begin? Also, "Will someone please end this madness." Both of these statement were made simply to "chum the sharks" in my opinion. Where I come from, if I make a derogatory statement about anything or criticize anyone, I present data first. This does not seem to be at all important to the staff at scam.com when a person makes their initial post, but I really think that it should be. Anyone with an ax to grind simply "chums the waters" and waits for all of the "scam pro sharks" to arrive with the "truth."

I read the whole thread concerning "who is Len ****** anyway?" and just could not help but lament how someone who has garnered so much respect by so many truth seekers, could be cast aside so callously(and so quickly). I suppose when there is blood in the water, the sharks must eat. I have to admit that a lot of what I read reminded me of a cyber lynch mob of sorts.

So, since this is getting rather long, and probably lacks the type of "substance" that the martyrs will need to prosper, I will end by saying once again, that the free press that scam.com provides to MLM's is most likely a godsend. If you look hard enough my phone number is in this thread. I've entertained scores of calls about Numis Network and every single one has lamented some of the observations about the general demeanor of this forum and complimented me for the high road approach. I suppose one does reach a certain point where you just cannot take anymore abuse and you pack up your toys and go home. Sometimes I feel as if that is the sole purpose of scam.com. I sure as heck hope that I'm wrong.
Your thoughts are welcome here. All viewpoints are welcome here per the owner. Actually there have been a handful of very vicious posters that have attacked other members on both sides of the fence. We are not the language police per say, but if the flaming and insults get out of hand or any poster is making mostly garbage posts and not interested in contributing meaningfully to the topic they will be banned. The owner wants it open, wild and free and likes to see posters fight it out -- the topic that is. So, do expect heated debate and folks that are very passionate in thier stance.

Have a great time here and do let a Mod know if anything gets out of hand or you have a question. You might be surprised to know I was sued for what I said on here. The suit was a frivolous harassment suit designed to silence my voice. It back fired tremendously as they couldn't produce a single false statement made by me. Remember, folks should stick to the facts and truth as they know it, but everyone has a right to their feelings about something. We respect every posters right to their opinion and someone liking or not liking an opportunity is simply their opinion and it cannot be proven true or false. So, don't take things on here personally. Have a great time here!

Soapboxmom

Reply With Quote

  #369  
Old 05-14-2010, 06:06 AM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Numis Network

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=45641

Check out that thread. I have been really lambasted on here. Lenny is just getting the usual scam.com special treatment. I didn't remove any of that except for the names and phone numbers of my kids and elderly relatives. If one can't take the heat they shouldn't be in the kitchen. So, here is to some great vigorous debate and wild runaway threads!

Soapboxmom

Reply With Quote

  #370  
Old 05-14-2010, 07:38 AM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
Start up costs: $495 for Executive Starter Kit. This increased from $295 on March 1, 2010. The Starter Kit is the same as before, but some bonuses have doubled.


Is somebody going to address this? This is a significant increase in such a short time period.

Quote:
The only time someone gets paid in Numis Network is when products are sold.
Are those $400 black boxes considered to be "products?" If so, how much cash rolls downhill to the rep who sold it?

Reply With Quote

  #371  
Old 05-14-2010, 08:19 AM
CASH2GOLD CASH2GOLD is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 127
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
the 495 is basically an autoship. it comes with product, therefore legally you have customers. fair enough.

how many folks sign up for the 70 dollar package? can they still sell product and get commisions on that? or do they only have to buy themselves to make commision on what theyve already spent money on? (mlm business savy lolol)

not knocking numis. like i said, better to have a drawer full of useless but at least worth the silver they are minted on coins over a cartrunk full of blastcaps anyday.
just to clarify...

$495 is the startup kit, not the "autoship"

and to answer your question, if someone joins as an associate for $75 and sells a $495 startup kit...they would be paid the fast track collector's bonus of $100...

If all they did was signup other associates for $75 who did nothing and sold no products...they would make nothing.

As an Associate Representative you are eligible to receive Fast Track Collector Bonuses, Retail Profits and Binary Cycle Bonuses. However, you will not be eligible to receive Coded Matching Collector Bonuses until you become an Executive Representative.

All compensation paid by Numis Network is exclusively paid on the sale of numismatic products, including graded coins, collector supplies and the Fast Track Collector’s Kit.


Last edited by CASH2GOLD : 05-14-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #372  
Old 05-14-2010, 04:23 PM
CASH2GOLD CASH2GOLD is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 127
Re: Numis Network - some say it's a scam, is it?

Is Numis Network really a scam?

...as several "anti-mlm" scam busters on scam.com claim?

The network marketing industry, also known as multi level marketing (MLM), has become one of the major controversies in the online business world. Both network marketing advocates and "anti-mlm" scam busters have used strong arguments defending their view about Numis Network.

See Numis Network ...is incorrectly listed on major search engines such as google, yahoo and bing as a scam...and as a member of Numis Network... I take this very personally.

See for yourself...

Quote:
rocknroller
Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 33



Numis Network

Does anybody have anything on Numis Network.

They are a new MLM selling coins for $150.

This has scam all over it.

https://www.numisnetwork.com/ this is the corporate site.... please somebody put an end to the madness!




scam.com's failure to correct this with a preference or some type of legitimate disclaimer to these vicious attacks on Numis Network blatantly stating that numis as a scam and must be shut down....this is very irresponsible in my opinion but what do I know?

These "anti-mlm" scam busters have condemned MLM as a scam because the system falsely claims it can produce wealth by collecting gold and silver graded coins, and sharing the opportunity with others using less effort based on a “pyramid” marketing scheme that expands the business improperly by promoting too much hype and misleading facts about the real value of these coins.

They also note that 95% of the MLM business opportunities fail, with supporting evidence. There are huge profits involved only for the top performers and not for the vast majority of the distributors.

The proponents of multi level marketing insist that it is one of the best business models to create wealth without investing large capital and on a short term basis. On the other hand, they also note that it requires a lot of effort and it is not a ”get rich quick scheme”, pointing out that this approach to marketing has been taught as a mainstream course in universities.

Although it is not common, if ever, to find this type of course officially given in Ivy League schools, this course at the University of Illinois at Chicago does exist - and I took it.

Ask me privately for a video copy if you really are interested...and want to really learn what mlm is and what is not...ignore the hype and naysayers!

they have a reason to say that...they are failures at MLM...and they are right...95% of the people that do join an MLM business like Numis Network will fail....what they forget to tell you is 95% of those that don't quit MLM because they failed...do succeed!

The proponents of MLM support their arguments by claiming that there are many cases of people who succeeded in the MLM industry with a small amount of start-up capital and only by following a specific plan put forth by the original company. They also differentiate the MLM from “pyramid schemes” because the first contains a real product or service with a legitimate company which supports it.

On the other hand “pyramid schemes” contain no products or services, or they include “pseudo products” in order to justify the existence of the “opportunity”

Another argument against MLM is the bogus claim of duplication. Nothing can be duplicated since every individual is unique and, under no circumstances, are we all capable of becoming top salesmen or developers of down-line, i.e. MLM marketers recruited as salesman, referred to as “independent business owners”. Actually, a charismatic salesman in the network in this scenario rises in the ranks of the pyramid by earning money from these new recruit’s hard work.

The MLM advocates that duplication is possible only when the marketing plan and the tools have been advanced by the mother company in order to be duplicable for the majority of the distributors. This implies that whenever the mother MLM company is in a position to provide such a tool, then ordinary people with little to none marketing background can copy the marketing techniques and tools and promote their MLM opportunity successfully.

Another downside of MLM is the exploitation of our relatives urging them to join our MLM opportunity which oftentimes stresses family relationships unnecessarily and is considered by many to be a dubious marketing tactic.

Some proponents may counter that there is no need to beg your relatives for sales; instead, what you need is qualified prospects who are interested in your offer. That can be accomplished by purchased targeted leads or specific advertising methods.

The list could go on. Maybe not even an exhaustive book would be enough to note all the arguments both sides deploy. Maybe the problem is the conundrum itself, in which we have to choose between demonizing or canonizing the MLM industry. Since nothing can be duplicated, everything boils down to how the individual marketer presents his material to his prospects. Therefore, one can conclude the MLM system is good for some and not for others, so there is no need to disparage it or support it in the first place as a third party observer.

In that way of thinking we will not find answers. Only detailed consideration of each and every MLM company would lead to more accurate conclusions and that means thorough examination of the products or services, the marketing and compensation plan, the marketing tools , and of course the company’s support and background.

Wise up people!

... and for those of you that have labeled me a scammer on this useless site just because I am a member of Numis Network....go get a life!

I await the personal attacks...since that is what you people seem to enjoy doing.

Ché


Last edited by CASH2GOLD : 05-14-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #373  
Old 05-14-2010, 04:45 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: Numis Network

Another freakin' manifesto about the virtues of mlm...

Please stop it!

Didn't you get the memo? Anti-mlm "Zealots" at scam.com don't have the mental capacity to decrypt all of your mlm code words and hidden messages when you post mini-novels in a forum like this.

As I gratioulsy advised before, you should try this technique over at mlm.com. There is a boatload of individuals over there who would find your posts to be somewhat inspirational.

Just don't threaten or piss anybody off over there because they have been taking some extreme actions as of late. You don't want to spend hours writing a mini-novel over there just to see it disappear....POOF!

Reply With Quote

  #374  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:00 PM
CASH2GOLD CASH2GOLD is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 127
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
Another freakin' manifesto about the virtues of mlm...

Please stop it!

Didn't you get the memo? Anti-mlm "Zealots" at scam.com don't have the mental capacity to decrypt all of your mlm code words and hidden messages when you post mini-novels in a forum like this.

As I gratioulsy advised before, you should try this technique over at mlm.com. There is a boatload of individuals over there who would find your posts to be somewhat inspirational.

Just don't threaten or piss anybody off over there because they have been taking some extreme actions as of late. You don't want to spend hours writing a mini-novel over there just to see it disappear....POOF!
You have attacked me personally...

however - keep this in mind sir!

I am a search engine marketer ...keywords are my bread and butter...
I could care less what you or anyone here thinks MLM is or is not.

Numis Network ...however is a program that I promote...and when my customers do their research on our company and opportunity...your site comes up attacking Numis Network as a scam and saying it should be shutdown!

As a responsible and very much needed service to the industry...I think those comments should be prefaced with more legitimate facts about Numis Network and the senseless comments of many of your members....are entitled to make.

You want me to leave...I am gone, but correct that incorrect statement that comes up on the first page of google stating that numis network is a scam!

If someone has been scammed by joining numis network...I encourage them to share their experiences so others can judge for themselves.

But personal attacks, threats and insults by others that have no personal experience ...anyone without a brain can post whatever they want about Numis Network...and be ranked #2...for that companies intellectual property...it's primary keyword (property) and get away with it...personal opinions aside...you think that is right?


Last edited by CASH2GOLD : 05-14-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #375  
Old 05-14-2010, 06:19 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH2GOLD View Post
You have attacked me personally...

however - keep this in mind sir!

I am a search engine marketer ...keywords are my bread and butter...
I could care less what you or anyone here thinks MLM is or is not.

You want me to leave...I am gone, but correct that incorrect statement that comes up on the first page of google stating that numis network is a scam!
WOW!!!

How do you respond to that in an intelligent manner?

WTF is a "search engine marketeer"?

Take a dddeeeppp breath and calm down...and stay off Google.

I never attacked you personally and I really couldn't give a rat's @$$ if you stayed here or left. I was trying to give you some good advice.

These "search engine marketeers" really get excited about nothing.

Spend more time retailing the black boxes...and less time here at SCAM.COM. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of money in pushing the autoshipped Silver Eagles.

Reply With Quote

  #376  
Old 05-14-2010, 06:30 PM
CASH2GOLD CASH2GOLD is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 127
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
WOW!!!

How do you respond to that in an intelligent manner?

WTF is a "search engine marketeer"?

Take a dddeeeppp breath and calm down...and stay off Google.

I never attacked you personally and I really couldn't give a rat's @$$ if you stayed here or left. I was trying to give you some good advice.

These "search engine marketeers" really get excited about nothing.

Spend more time retailing the black boxes...and less time here at SCAM.COM. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of money in pushing the autoshipped Silver Eagles.
did you not accuse me of "hype" and getting "busted"...made threats about "guns blazing" and me being a "scammer"...i do not use forums to promote my business...my website attracts new members quite easily without the help of this site...I do not need to be here...however there is an inaccurate statement in reference to numis network sitting ranked #2 on google for the keyword "numis network" that no one here can honestly say is a scam...and as a member I have the right to respond...so I do take offense to you shooing me away to mlm.com or any other site cause you do not like what I have to say!


Last edited by CASH2GOLD : 05-14-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #377  
Old 05-14-2010, 06:47 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH2GOLD View Post
did you not accuse me of "hype" and getting "busted"...made threats about "guns blazing" and me being a "scammer"...i do not use forums to promote my business...
If you take a moment to come off your high "Silver Eagles" horse, the "guns blazin' reference was to how you might be treated amongst your mlm peers over at mlm.com.

Those folks over there are way more brutal when you infringe on their territory. Why don't you Cut & Paste some of your rantings over there? You might be O.K because you deal in hunks of silver metal and there is very little interest in that over there.

If you were peddling something threatening or relevant..that's where the "guns blazin' reference would apply...they will came at you with six-shooters in both hands!

I never called you a "scammer" but all mlms I have seem so far...ARE SCAMS...in my professional opinion.

Before you waste your time replying to this post, why don't you check your list first for some new suckers and followup? They might just be ready for one of those black boxes!

And since you are promoting your business here...isn't this a huge waste of time?

Reply With Quote

  #378  
Old 05-14-2010, 07:03 PM
CASH2GOLD CASH2GOLD is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 127
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
If you take a moment to come off your high "Silver Eagles" horse, the "guns blazin' reference was to how you might be treated amongst your mlm peers over at mlm.com.

Those folks over there are way more brutal when you infringe on their territory. Why don't you Cut & Paste some of your rantings over there? You might be O.K because you deal in hunks of silver metal and there is very little interest in that over there.

If you were peddling something threatening or relevant..that's where the "guns blazin' reference would apply...they will came at you with six-shooters in both hands!

I never called you a "scammer" but all mlms I have seem so far...ARE SCAMS...in my professional opinion.

Before you waste your time replying to this post, why don't you check your list first for some new suckers and followup? They might just be ready for one of those black boxes!

And since you are promoting your business here...isn't this a huge waste of time?
I am not promoting my business here... but I guess its easy for you to say that since I am a member and everything I say you will interpret as me promoting.

I have one issue with this site...it is ranked #2 on google for the keyword..."numis network" ..first thing that comes up says

" Numis Network

Does anybody have anything on Numis Network.

They are a new MLM selling coins for $150.


This has
scam all over it.

https://www.numisnetwork.com/
this is the corporate site.... please somebody put an end to the madness!"

Is any of this accurate? I understand this is a public forum and every idiot is entitled to their own opinion...but I disagree with scam.com using their pagerank status on google to label another website as a scam... without any proof or facts to back it up.

especially when everyone knows numis network is not a scam... personal opinions aside.

and in your "professional opinion" why is *every* mlm a scam? ...please define scam first so i understand what you mean....as its obvious what you consider a scam and what I consider a scam isn't the same thing.

mlm is a business like any other...it has products and it has customers...and like every business...marketing is the key to success...just because a company chooses "word of mouth" advertising as its chosen method to distribute it's products...dat makes it a scam?

that is how I define mlm...how do you see it or all you care to share..is ...."every mlm is a scam"



Last edited by CASH2GOLD : 05-14-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
neucopia, like empower network and network maketing vt, scam or not? tbag MLM Scams 2 09-16-2012 06:19 PM
Numis - EmpowerNetwork connection? Bassdefender MLM Scams 6 04-19-2012 12:06 PM
The Network in Network Marketing bsc8987 MLM Scams 45 11-01-2011 02:42 AM
Green Win Network? tellme MLM Scams 40 04-14-2011 08:29 AM
CEO Network, Any one know of it? kiarasam Work at Home Scams 2 08-31-2007 06:17 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.