report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
It's been over two years and 41 pages & guess what?
Absolutely NOTHING has changed. 7Eleven is still posting the same tired old gifs that he started out with.
Don't respond to the little trouser snake & all he'll do is post responses from some other forum for a while then he'll just fade away.
No, he won't. He'll just post to himself...lol

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
No, he won't. He'll just post to himself...lol
Until he gets tired of it. :)

Old 05-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Quote:
Until he gets tired of it. :)
Oh, it's QUITE apparent that he never tires of it....lol

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 05-03-2012, 03:05 AM
Diamond Member

If 7eleven is so confident that he's right and if all of his "evidence" are as bulletproof as he thinks... Why doesn't he go public big time and expose the Big Orb Conspiracy to the world?

Of course, it's hard to go public on a big scale with such obvious nonsense, but the inevitable failure of it would be amusing to watch.

But it will never happen, 7eleven is a loser who's content with jerking off in front of his computer and talking to himself in forums...

BTW, what exactly is an "orb" and where do they come from? How do they reproduce? It has never really been explained.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:39 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

And he still cannot explain how I and the others standing around me that day...were able to hear and see flight 175 crash into the South Tower if it was added/faked on TV.

He ignores all the evidence that shows his claim is false. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he is being intellectually dishonest.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I can't believe I have to repeat myself so often, and nobody pays attention.
The first part of the sentence explains the second part, doesn't it ?

Old 05-03-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
If 7eleven is so confident that he's right and if all of his "evidence" are as bulletproof as he thinks... Why doesn't he go public big time and expose the Big Orb Conspiracy to the world?

Of course, it's hard to go public on a big scale with such obvious nonsense, but the inevitable failure of it would be amusing to watch.

But it will never happen, 7eleven is a loser who's content with jerking off in front of his computer and talking to himself in forums...

BTW, what exactly is an "orb" and where do they come from? How do they reproduce? It has never really been explained.
One thing we keep forgetting... the major media outlets won't publish his work because they're part of the conspiracy! Those reptillian, alien, illumanutti, orb masters control the media.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
One thing we keep forgetting... the major media outlets won't publish his work because they're part of the conspiracy! Those reptillian, alien, illumanutti, orb masters control the media.
Damn... I forgot about that...
Does that mean we're stuck with him here??

Old 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM

There may be an opening in Scientology. I hear there are looking for writers with a fantastical imagination.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
Lol, I don't have to do any of that. The rest of us, with our FUC*ING EYES, can watch anywhere between 46 and several hundred amateur videos of a plane flying into the south tower and then trust our powers of perception. We can read documents that chart the activity of the 9/11 hijackers that give them the motivation, the means, and the know-how to pull off their act of terror.
But let's examine what you believe: "Nothing on TV is real". You cannot trust any visual image at all to convey any real thing. "Witness testimony is not real". The legitimate claims of an individual or group of individuals are totally spurious and entirely falsifiable.
Firstly, you have yet to explain how someone or some organization integrated a plane in tens of dozens of videos (sometimes within seconds during a live-broadcast) and then somehow tampered with and manipulate all the home-movies made by amateur videographers on 9/11. Why is it that out of so many honest people shooting the events on that day, not one of them uploaded a video onto the internet with a building exploding in the absence of a plane collision, and not a single person has reported that a plane has been added to their footage. Explain that. And explain to me further how several million people living in New York, watching the events unfold in person, who saw a plane fly into the South tower, are spurious witnesses. There is a threshold of legitimacy for eye witnesses. If enough people report seeing the same thing (in this case millions), there is no room skepticism. The likelihood that millions of people saw a real plane is greater than the likelihood that they all imagined it.
Furthermore, eye-witness testimony is still a legitimate source of evidence in court. If you assert that nothing you experience in person, and for real, can be legitimate or relied upon as credible, then you essentially destroy the concept of phenomenlogy, memory, law and order (because even victims are recalling events wrongly! Was their dad really stabbed in from them? Was the coroner actually examining a body?). You question reality itself. Operating from such a basis, you have no reason to trust anything, not even your Truther sources. How do you know that your truther sources weren't fabricated, or that the authors of the site isn't perpetrating some kind of psy-op to distract Truthers from more important veins of research. How can you be sure that the 'evidence' these Truther sites are providing hasn't been invented by an overzealous individual or a government agent? You very ability to trust INFORMATION, at all, is compromised. Your ability to ARGUE is compromised. Your ability to PERCEIVE is compromised. At the end of the day, you'll find that you've totally rejected reality to suit the one outlandish notion that no plane flew in the World Trade Centers. Is that really worth destroying every vestige of trust in the real world?
If you can't even bother yourself to address and explain my questions above (they are all legitimate questions), and you dodge aggressively like you normally do, I might have to reconsider whether or not you should continue posting in the Nuthouse. Your normal behavior is fairly harmless, but alleging that no one died on planes during 9/11 is so highly offensive that it stresses my tolerance. You represent a fringe group within a fringe group. You get one more post on this issue, and that's it. I will not allow you to continue spreading lies so that you can feed your delusion.
In case any of you were wondering: None of you need to prove that the planes actually existed on 9/11. That he's actually gotten any of us to question this fact is highly disturbing.
Lol, you can't do any of that. The rest of normal humanity can watch anywhere between 46 and several hundred amateur videos of fake blobs flying into the south tower and trust the power of reality and common sense.

But let's examine what you believe: "Everything on TV is real". You cannot trust all visual images to conclude that a image is real, not fake. "Witness testimony is real and supported something, not a plane circling the south tower.

Firstly, you have yet to explain how obviously faked videos are somehow real when they are laughable on every level. YOU NOR ANYONE can prove a negative. Why is it that out of so many honest people shooting the events on that day, that none of them uploaded a video that depicted a real boeing 767? Explain that.

And explain how an orb coming from the west could be 175 when it was about 3-5 feet? Eyewitness testimony has put more innocent people behind bars than any other type of evidence. If enough people report seeing the same thing that is corroborated by video there is no room for debate. Witnesss saw the orb cirlce around and called it a small plane, drone, and some laughed at it. NO PERSON SAW A REAL PLANE HIT EITHER TOWER ON 911. Millions of people saw fake plane images on TV.

Furthermore, eyewitness testimony is a legitimate source of evidence if other evidence corroborates it. The orb cirlced around and nothing else can withstand scrutiny. You don't question fiction itself. Operating from such a basis, you have no reason to question anything, not even your fake media sources. You know now that your tv sources were fabricated. You can be sure that the 'evidence' provided by government and the media is incorrect when it's visibly fake. Your willingness to trust false INFORMATION is exposed. Your ability to DENY is all you have. Your ability to accept fiction as fact is your crutch. At the end of the day, you'll find that you've totally rejected reality to suit the one outlandish notion that real passenger planes flew into the World Trade Center Towers. It's not worth accepting fiction because it's politically incorrect.

In case any of you were wondering: No person or group can prove that real planes impacted either tower because no photographic or video evidence of REAL planes doing so exists.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
And he still cannot explain how I and the others standing around me that day...were able to hear and see flight 175 crash into the South Tower if it was added/faked on TV.

He ignores all the evidence that shows his claim is false. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he is being intellectually dishonest.
You still cannot explain how an orb which passed east of tower 1 could be a real plane so you simply ignore it.

You ignore all the evidence that proves planes on 911 was obviously fake.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Absolutely NOTHING has changed. 7Eleven is still posting the same tired old gifs that he started out with.
Don't respond to the little trouser snake & all he'll do is post responses from some other forum for a while then he'll just fade away.
Absolutely NOTHING has changed. Video proof cannot be challenged in any way. You are an old troll with no proof that Oswald shot jfk or that planes happened the way they were supposed to. Every plane crash is in doubt for different reasons with the south tower having the most evidence because it's all visually fake with the exception of the orb.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
You mean they're not real black blobs!?!?!?

Looks more like pixelated, artifacted, over-copied gifs of aircraft. Which, of course, proves that the clear pics & videos of an airliner crashing into the tower must be fake.

Hey, Mortimer... have you had any luck writing this out into a series of magazine articles and getting it published? If YOU have the "truth" why are you keeping it from the rest of the world? Contact the media! Get published!

Call Jesse Ventura!!

You mean black blobs are real boeings?

Looks exactly like a fake video done on the fly to make the evening news. Which, of course proves that no clear pics or videos of an airliner crashing into the tower exists.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Absolute comedy genius! Planes 'morph' into 'orbs' or is that the other way around... orbs morph into planes. Either way you have UFO's taking down the towers. I guess we pissed the aliens off one time too many!

There is no plane. All four videos show an orb, the only difference is, wnbc's orb descended at a steeper angle than the other three. All videos are just fine and show the orb clearly and obviously coming from west of the towers. You can clearly see a floating dot.

The final 14 seconds of approach by the 911 commission was south to north, not west to east. The orb cannot visually be a chopper or plane and its float path would have crashed into the west side of T2, not southeast corner. The drone literally circled around just like Matt Lauer said after he saw it.

You're just too stupid and dishonest to admit that. Furthermore, you can't engage in a written debate on any topic that I bashed your brians in about, or else you'd have offered something by now.

You're nothing but an old board troll.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Another Orb???

You f-u-c-king idiot.....It's a helicopter.

Nah. You're a simple lying idiot. The orb is much smaller than a chopper and looks nothing like it...sorry.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:50 PM

LMFAO... for just half a second there Pee Wee I thought you might be posting something that hasn't already been proven to be complete fantasy... my mistake.

How is your attempt at getting your work published and publicized coming along?
Have you heard anything from Jesse Ventura's people yet?

Old 05-05-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You still cannot explain how an orb which passed east of tower 1 could be a real plane so you simply ignore it.
Simple, First, there was no Orb anywhere in NYC on that day...or ever.

Second, Your stupidity and ignorance prevents you from understanding even the most basic of concepts like, perspective, depth of field, image compression, and exposure.

Quote:
You ignore all the evidence that proves planes on 911 was obviously fake.
There is no evidence that shows or supports fake planes...only idiots with a low IQ, an internet connection and an uncanny ability to highlight their stupidity in public.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:49 PM

So, you're saying this isn't a helicopter???

So, after two planes crash into the WTC....this "Orb" is just tooling around the WTC...AND NO ONE NOTICES AN "ORB"...A BLOB WITHOUT WINGS....JUST FLOATING AROUND THE TWO MOST WATCHED BUILDING FIRES IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

That's your claim, right?