report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2011, 01:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone heard of BEA Travel?...job offer

This is my 1st post ever because I always research jobs, companies, & opportunities. I usually google them & there always seems to be a thread bringing me to this great site (for years) Seems everything has been a scam I've run into but because of research, have never jumped on any of them. Thank you for that.

Anyway I have a resume out & was contacted by a Christopher Milam (company out of CA) They are called BEA Travel or BEA Technologies. Google comes up with NOTHING. Here's the offer (copy & paste):

Job Description – «PayPal Manager» Vacancy

The Manager’s primary responsibility is to help the Senior Manager with tasks that enable our company to maintain a high customer service level. In other words, the Assistant receives minor assignments or tasks from the Senior Manager. The Assistant’s job duties do not require any contact with former, present, or potential clients, nor does the job imply any promotion of services offered by our company.

Assistant’s Responsibilities

· Maintain daily contact with the Senior Manager.
· Help the Senior Manager perform operations aimed at maintaining a high customer service level.
· Precisely execute all the Senior Manager’s orders and instructions.

Workplace and Central Office Communications

This is a home-based position. The Assistant works at home and does not need to get to the central office to receive instructions. Communication with the Senior Manager is via e-mail or telephone.

Payment

The Assistant is paid by $25 per hour. Time to perform each task has been estimated and averages about 5 hours. Regardless of whether the Assistant spends more or less time to carry out an operation, payroll will be based on the estimated time. To avoid confusion, assignments are carried out one at a time. Salary is paid every two weeks, by PayPal, bank transfer, or check.

Working hours

Given flexible working hours, the Assistant is free to choose the most convenient work time. This position may be combined with other positions the Assistant may have. No limit on working hours per day has been established. For example, if you are already filling a position elsewhere you can work 2 to 3 hours in the evening.

Training

Regardless of their service background in the area, all employees take a free training course provided by our company, under the supervision of the Senior Manager. This is an online training course accessed through a special control panel. The course involves a few test operations to be carried out by trainees under the Senior Manager’s guidance. The entire amount of work performed in the course of training will be paid in full.

Assignment Example

Note: Some assignments may require the assistant to get to the nearest post office, FedEx, or other service in town. Assistant will be provided with a special ATM card for expenses.

Assignment: Transfer $300 to our guide in Poland using Western Union Money Transfer services.

Assistant’s actions: Using the Western Union website, the Assistant identifies the nearest agent and leaves for the agent’s office. Fills out a money transfer form and hands it over to the agent, debiting the company’s account with a special ATM card.
On fulfilling the assignment, sends the receipt to the Senior Manager and informs him or her of the operation details.

Payment for this assignment: Assistant will be paid for 7 hours for this assignment, regardless of the time actually spent by the Assistant, for a total $175. The Assistant can use an ATM card for fuel expenses.

Candidate Requirements

Candidate must have all the necessary skills to fulfill primary assignments. He or she must feel comfortable with PCs and have basic MS Word and MS Excel skills. A high school diploma is required.

Advantages

No expenses – The Assistant never pays for training, start-up costs, etc. In addition, working at home, the Assistant does not need to go to an office every day, thus saving on gas and clothing expenses.

Flexibility – This is a unique opportunity to work at your convenience and even keep working at another job. You may take a vacation at any time and for however long you want. You merely have to notify your Senior Manager two weeks in advance.

Convenience – The main advantage of this job is that you work in the privacy and security of your own home.

We provide no insurance benefits.

Please help if you know anything of this company. Thx

Old 02-11-2011, 05:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Anyone heard of BEA Travel?...job offer

I got this same job offer and the following forms to fill out for the job from "Christopher Milam" whose the "Human Resource Manger".

I'm not sure if this is legit or not??

This is the register procedure document:

In order to register as a new employee of our company you must follow the procedure below:

Stage 1. The initial conversation is an explanation of general principles of the work. (You are at this stage now).

Stage 2. Look at the employment agreement, fill it out, and return it by e-mail.

Stage 3. The setting of email box for reliable communications with a senior cashier is the next stage. Because most of our initial communications will be conducted through email, it is necessary to set your account in such a way that each email is delivered.

Stage 4. Acquaintance with a senior cashier marks the beginning of your training. At this stage you will meet your colleagues and begin performing your first training operations. The duration of the course is 4-5 weeks.

Stage 5. After you complete your training, our regional manager will get in touch with you to speak about details. He will also help you to fill out tax forms (we use the IRS W-4 form for tax accounting).

Last edited by mumbles : 03-22-2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: removed font labels for readability

Old 02-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

100% scam.

There is no job.

There is no legit company called BEA travel, no senior cashier and senior manager.

There is only a scammer trying to steal your hard-earned money and maybe your freedom.

The next email will be from another of the scammer's fake names and free email addresses pretending to be the "senior cashier" and will demand you cash a large fake check sent on a stolen UPS/FedEx billing account number and send the money via Western Union or moneygram back to the scammer posing as the "account manager". When your bank realizes the check is fake and it bounces, you get the real life job of paying back the bank for the bounced check fees and all the bank's money you sent to an overseas criminal.

And then the email after that will be from yet another of the scammer's fake names and free email addresses pretending to be the someone else and will demand you accept packages purchased with stolen credit cards at YOUR home address. Then you are suppose to use a stolen UPS/FedEx billing account number to send the electronics, clothing and jewelry overseas. When the websites, credit card owners and UPS/FedEx discover the fraud, you get the real life job of paying back all of them. Then the local law enforcement comes knocking asking why are you fencing stolen merchandise for someone you never met, don't know their real life name and have no idea even what country they really live in.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Now that you have responded to a scammer, you are on his 'potential sucker' list, he will try again to separate you from your cash. He will send you more emails from his other free email addresses using another of his fake names with all kinds of stories of great jobs, lottery winnings, millions in the bank and desperate, lonely, sexy singles. He will sell your email address to all his scamming buddies who will also send you dozens of fake emails all with the exact same goal, you sending them your cash via Western Union or moneygram.

You could post up the email address and the emails themselves that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information.

Do you know how to check the header of a received email? If not, you could google for information. Being able to read the header to determine the geographic location an email originated from will help you weed out the most obvious scams and scammers. Then delete and block that scammer. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort. He has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

Whenever suspicious or just plain curious, google everything, website addresses, names used, companies mentioned, phone numbers given, all email addresses, even sentences from the emails as you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find already posted online. You can also post/ask here and every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer.

6 "Rules to follow" to avoid most fake jobs:
1) Job asks you to use your personal bank account and/or open a new one.
2) Job asks you to print/mail/cash a check or money order.
3) Job asks you to use Western Union or moneygram in any capacity.
4) Job asks you to accept packages and re-ship them on to anyone.
5) Job asks you to pay visas, travel fees via Western Union or moneygram.
6) Job asks you to sign up for a credit reporting or identity verification site.

Avoiding all jobs that mention any of the above listed 'red flags' and you will miss nearly all fake jobs. Only scammers ask you to do any of the above. No. Exceptions. Ever. For any reason.

If you google "reshipping scam", "fake check cashing Western Union" or something similar you will find hundreds of posts from victims and near victims of this type of scam.

All that mumbo-jumbo about filling out forms, taxes, training, requirements, etc are just there to make people think it is a real job. Scammers are, unfortunately, thinking of new and creative ways to steal an honest citizen's money.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Meri Widow- I appreciate the time (& your apparent knowledge) you put into responding. The only thing that still has me curious, is the fact that in all e-mails I've received, the info has been consistent about how funds are being used via "their" debit cards, not mine. If I heard or suspected for 1 second, I would need to cash something at a bank, it would have been lights out that second for me. I still can't believe people still fall for that 1. They wind up owing the bank & poss face prison time. People are wising up to most of this BS (which is encouraging) but it still happens. Besides this, before I did anything, I would need to know all about this company & what it does exactly. I asked to see a company website. That was ignored. It caught my interest for 1 of the very few out of thousands of so-called offers & to anyri, I got the same 3 page attachment. I posted 1, yours was the 2nd, the 3rd is the "contract" to sign. ha....has anyone here already gotten involved w/this particular company & this Christopher Milam character?

Here's the 3rd part, the contract that was sent. They do not ask for your SS# or DOB, but I'd love to hear opinions on this---

BEA Travel Technologies

271 Newport Ave
90803, Long Beach
CA, United States

Phone: 562-912-3270

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

(month)

This AGREEMENT, entered into this ___ day of ______, 2011, between BEA Travel Technologies, Inc (the "Company"), and
(name of employee)

______________________________________________ (the "Employee"),

WITNESSED THAT:

WHEREAS, the parties hereto desire to enter into this Agreement to define and set forth the terms and conditions of the employment of the Employee by the Company;

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements set forth below, it is hereby covenanted and agreed by the Company and the Employee as follows:

1. Position; Employment Period

(start date)

The Company hereby employs the Employee as its “PayPal Manager” and the Employee hereby agrees to serve in such capacity, for the period beginning ____________________, 2011, and ending on the date on which the Employee's employment is terminated in accordance with paragraph 8 below (the "Employment Period").

2. Performance of Duties

The Employee agrees that during the Employment Period he shall devote his business time to the business affairs of the Company and shall perform his duties faithfully and efficiently subject to the direction of the President of the Company; provided that the foregoing shall not limit or prevent the Employee from serving on the board of directors of charitable organizations or other business corporations not in competition with the Company. The Employee shall not be assigned duties and responsibilities that are not generally within the scope and character associated or required of other employees of similar rank and position.

3. Compensation

(a) Subject to the following provisions of this Agreement, during the Employment Period the Employee shall be compensated for his services as follows:

(b) He shall receive a salary; payable on a bi-weekly basis, in an amount which shall initially be $25 per hour, subject to such increases as may from time to time be determined by the President of the Company.

(c) He shall be entitled to vacations of not less than 42 days per year.

(d) He shall be entitled to such other perquisites as may be customarily granted by the Company to employees of similar rank and position.

4. Disability

Subject to the provisions of paragraph 8, if the Employee's employment is terminated during the Employment Period by reason of his Disability (as defined below), the Employee shall continue to receive an annual salary and benefits in accordance with paragraphs 3(a) and 3(b) through the end of the 9 full calendar months of such disability but not in any event beyond the end of the Employment Period. For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Disability" means a physical or mental disability which renders the Employee incapable of performing his duties under this Agreement and which disability has existed for at least 9 months as determined by an independent physician selected by the Company and agreed to by the Employee.

5. Competing Businesses

During the period of his employment under this Agreement, the Employee shall not be employed by or otherwise engage in or be interested in any business in competition with the Company, or with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, except that the Employee's investment in any such business shall not be considered a violation of this paragraph if either (a) the Employee owns less than 51% of the equity thereof, or (b) such business is not in competition with the Company.

6. Confidentiality

During and after the Employment Period, the Employee will not divulge or appropriate to his own use or to the use of others, in competition with the Company, any secret or confidential information or knowledge pertaining to the business of the Company, or of any of its subsidiaries, obtained by him in any way while he was employed by the Company or by any of its subsidiaries.
7. Remedies

If at any time the Employee violates to a material extent any of the covenants or agreements set forth in paragraphs 5 and 6, the Company shall have the right to terminate all of its obligations to make further payments under this Agreement. The Employee acknowledges that the Company would be irreparably injured by a violation of paragraph 5 or 6 and agrees that the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from any actual or threatened breach of paragraph 5 or 6 or to any other appropriate equitable remedy without any bond or other security being required.

8. Amendment and Termination

This Agreement may be amended or cancelled by mutual agreement of the parties without the consent of any other person and, so long as the Employee lives, no person, other than the parties hereto, shall have any rights under or interest in this Agreement or the subject matter hereof. The Employment Period shall terminate as of the earliest of:

(a) 01 January 2012; (Upon expiration of this period the contract can be concluded again)

(b) the last day of the month in which the date of the Employee's death occurs; or the date on which the Company gives notice to the Employee if such termination is for Cause or Disability.

(c) For purposes of this Agreement, "Cause" means the Employee's gross misconduct resulting in material damage to the Company or willful and material breach of this Agreement.

9. Notices

Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be sufficient if in writing and if sent by registered mail to the Company at its principal executive offices or to the Employee at the last address filed by him in writing with the Company, as the case may be.

10. Non-Assignment

The interests of the Employee under this Agreement are not subject to the claims of his creditors and may not be voluntarily or involuntarily assigned, alienated, or encumbered.

11. Successors

This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the Company and its successors and assigns and upon any person acquiring, whether by merger, consolidation, purchase of assets, or otherwise, all or substantially all of the Company's assets and business.

12. Applicable Law

The provisions of this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.

13. Counterparts

The Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, any one of which shall be deemed the original without reference to the others.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Employee has hereunto set his hand, and the Company has caused these presents to be executed in its name and on its behalf, as of the day and year first written above.

[Employee Name and Signature]

BEA Travel Technologies Inc.

By:
Its: Duly Authorized Representative

IMPORTANT EMPLOYEE INFORMATION

First Name

Last Name

Country

State/Province

City

Address

Zip/Postal Code

Home Phone

Mobile Phone

Email

Last edited by jball : 02-11-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Again thx Meri Widow. I used 1 of your suggestions. I googled the phn# and let's just say. CASE CLOSED....plz nobody fall for this. Peace & gl to all of us.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Anyone heard of BEA Travel?...job offer Paypal

Here is their latest promise of a great job. remember if its too good to be true to propble is!

Dear Jobseeker,Please let me to introduce myself. I am Christopher Milam, and I am HR chief at BEA Travel Company. We have a vacancy in our company. In my opinion you can be interested inthis opportunity:Job Title: PayPal Managerpyment: $25 USD per hour up to $50,000 USD per annum.condition: half dayand up from 20 to 40 hours a weekAdvantages: - Possibility to combinethis job with your usual job - Flexible job time - Free educational trainingIf you are interested in this offer, please sendyour resume or contact information to the following email: Christopher.Milam@gmx.com

Old 03-22-2011, 12:50 PM

Thanks for posting up the "job posting" from that scammer. Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post and then does not become a victim because you took the time to "get the word out". Thanks!!

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, ask questions and learn all about that hobby.

Old 03-23-2011, 05:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Wooooooow, what is really good? I got the same exact message the christopher guy has sent a form for me to fill out and I went to google the name of the company and this is the only reference...... That's not good!!!! Oh well, I will delete anything I got from these wierdos and on to the next job lead. Thanks for blogging this!!!!!!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 10:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Anyone heard of BEA Travel?...job offer Paypal

I am glad to have found this, I recieved the sam emessage and called the number that was on the form to double check if it was real or not befor responding and when the number did not work I tried looking it up and I was led to here, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who put this out there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily1964 View Post
Here is their latest promise of a great job. remember if its too good to be true to propble is!

Dear Jobseeker,Please let me to introduce myself. I am Christopher Milam, and I am HR chief at BEA Travel Company. We have a vacancy in our company. In my opinion you can be interested inthis opportunity:Job Title: PayPal Managerpyment: $25 USD per hour up to $50,000 USD per annum.condition: half dayand up from 20 to 40 hours a weekAdvantages: - Possibility to combinethis job with your usual job - Flexible job time - Free educational trainingIf you are interested in this offer, please sendyour resume or contact information to the following email: Christopher.Milam@gmx.com

Old 03-28-2011, 01:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just got this same email today btw does anyone know if the UNIEUROPE GROUP scam too?
I got this email from them.

Dear Jobseeker !

Our HR department is hiring for some qualified individuals to join our USA agents team. If you are looking for new experience, better position, and willing to receive better salary you are welcomed to join Uni Europe Group.

Vacancy description:

General tasks for the Customer Relations Agent vacancy are:
- represent the company in your city
- processing payments and transactions from customers
- resolve situations associated with the transactions and orders
- completing some paperwork to create reports
- data entry tasks

Each transfer will be provided with detailed instructions.
This is a part-time, home-office based vacancy. The job does not require any investments or entry payments.
This is generally commission based position. You will get 5% of each processed transaction.

Requirements
• Preferred: experience in a Business relations field
• Preferred: BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
• Preferred: BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must have excellent problem solving skills
• Attention to detail & strong follow-up skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Microsoft Office

Salary and benefits:
Approx. Salary: $700-$1400 per week the commission may vary depending on the deal

This position will allow you:
* increase available personal time;
* get financial independence for less time than it's usually required;
* increase your experience and professional value

You create your own working schedule
The job tasks will take up to 3-4 hours per day .

If you are interested, please send us your resume.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecyj View Post
Vacancy description:

General tasks for the Customer Relations Agent vacancy are:
- represent the company in your city
- processing payments and transactions from customers
- resolve situations associated with the transactions and orders
- completing some paperwork to create reports
- data entry tasks
Translation: Cash a fake check and send your money to the scammer.

The next email will be from another of the scammer's fake names and free email addresses pretending to be the "secretary/assistant/accountant" and will demand you cash a large fake check sent on a stolen UPS/FedEx billing account number and send the money via Western Union or moneygram back to the scammer posing as the "manager". When your bank realizes the check is fake and it bounces, you get the real life job of paying back the bank for the bounced check fees and all the bank's money you sent to an overseas criminal.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Now that you have responded to a scammer, you are on his 'potential sucker' list, he will try again to separate you from your cash. He will send you more emails from his other free email addresses using another of his fake names with all kinds of stories of being the perfect buyer, great jobs, lottery winnings, millions in the bank and desperate, lonely, sexy singles. He will sell your email address to all his scamming buddies who will also send you dozens of fake emails all with the exact same goal, you sending them your cash via Western Union or moneygram.

You could post up the email address that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information.

Do you know how to check the header of a received email? If not, you could google for information. Being able to read the header to determine the geographic location an email originated from will help you weed out the most obvious scams and scammers. Then delete and block that scammer. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort. He has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

Whenever suspicious or just plain curious, google everything, website addresses, names used, companies mentioned, phone numbers given, all email addresses, even sentences from the emails as you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find already posted online. You can also post/ask here and every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer.

6 "Rules to follow" to avoid most fake jobs:
1) Job asks you to use your personal bank account and/or open a new one.
2) Job asks you to print/mail/cash a check or money order.
3) Job asks you to use Western Union or moneygram in any capacity.
4) Job asks you to accept packages and re-ship them on to anyone.
5) Job asks you to pay visas, travel fees via Western Union or moneygram.
6) Job asks you to sign up for a credit reporting or identity verification site.

Avoiding all jobs that mention any of the above listed 'red flags' and you will miss nearly all fake jobs. Only scammers ask you to do any of the above. No. Exceptions. Ever. For any reason.

If you google "fake check cashing scam", "fake job Western Union fraud" or something similar and you will find hundreds of posts of victims and near victims of this type of scam.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Yep, I got a similar "Job Offer" from the same guy - and yes, I believe there is a problem with this ad:

Please let me to introduce myself. I am Christopher Milam, and I am HR chief at BEA Travel Company.
We have a vacancy in our company. In my opinion you can be interested in
this opportunity:

Job Title: PayPal Manager
pyment: $25 USD per hour up to $50,000 USD per annum.
condition: half dayand up from 20 to 40 hours a week

Advantages:
- Possibility to combinethis job with your usual job
- Flexible job time
- Free educational training

If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume and contact information.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I especially like the ones advertising for a receptionish who doesnt have to do anything, yet will earn $48k/yr. LOL

Old 06-01-2011, 05:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I received an email like that one. Definitely a scam.
Hello.

Please let me to be presented myself. I am Christopher Milam, and I am staff department at BEA Travel Company. Currently, there is a vacancy in our firm. I think that you can be interested in the this information:

Job Title: PayPal Manager
Salary: ($25 USD per hour) up to $50,000 USD per annum.
Type: Part-Time and up (from 20 to 40 hours a week)

Advantages:
- Possibility to combine this job with your full-time job
- Flexible working time

If you are interested in this proposal, please send your resume or contact information to the following email: aarifakestzup@gmail.com

--
Christopher Milam

Old 06-06-2011, 02:26 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks to everyone for all the information... I just recieved the following job offer earlier today and before I was even able to get my hopes up I saw this thread. Didn't read all the post but in case no one has mentioned it dear old Christopher Milam appears to have changed his name to Jeremy Doolin. Please don't fall prey to this. Even when it comes from careerbuilder.com(like mine) or another reputable site. Mine was an offer for a management position $25/hour. THe rest is the message included in my email:
"Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeremy Doolin, and I
am the personnel manager at BEA Travel Company. Currently, there is
a vacancy in our company.
Advantages:
- Flexible working time
If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume or
contact details to the our email."

Good luck in all your job hunting! Just remember as with everything online beware the scammers! Never give out personal information like ss#, bank, credit card info, and like daddy use to say "If it seems too good to be true -- It IS!!!!"

Old 06-07-2011, 06:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I recently received this job offer and was looking up the location.

Job Title: Manager
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Job Location: United States/Remote
Base Pay: $25 per hour
Employee Type: Part-time
Bonus: +
You may apply now!
Please send your Resume to J.Doolin@gmx.com and it will be forwarded to HR Department.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeremy Doolin, and I
am the personnel manager at BEA Travel Company. Currently, there is
a vacancy in our company.
Advantages:
- Flexible working time
If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume or
contact details to the our email.

HOW TO APPLY
Manager
In order to apply for this position, send your resume (CV) to our J.Doolin@gmx.com
We are an adequate and fair employment opportunity employer. We do assure you that your opportunity for employment will depend solely on your qualifications.
Human Resources department will analyze each application within three business days. Thank You.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Yea...I've heard of them (unfortunately). I responded to the original offer but haven't provided them any personal information as of yet.

I got an email saying "so tell me about yourself...where were you born?"... and that began to spook me. Any legitimate employer would not start of a working relationship with that kind of conversation.

Luckily...I followed my gut and looked the name BEA Travel Technologies up the web and links brought me here.

What a waist...NO ONE FALL FOR THIS!

Old 06-20-2011, 06:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello and thank you all for the information given here about this scam. I also received this "offer" these days.

Thanks to your time and effort, I'll stay away.

Zgubi82