report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Nigerian Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2011, 07:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Inheritance Scam & Forged Website

We are the owner of a law firm practising in Malaysia under the name and style of "L Y Lu & Co" and a website www.lylu.com.my. Since 15 March 2011, we have been receiving enquires from internet users regarding lawyers allegedly from our firm written to them and claimed that our firm was in possession of an estate in trust for the benefit of the complainants. The issuer of such email alleged that they are representing our firm and the email was issued from consult@lylu-cofirm.com.

The content of such letter issued by the culprit is as follow:-

"Department Head –No. 3-2, Jalan 3/116D,
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Attention: Beneficiary

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Holt Von Kleist. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this as a private seach that we have made to locate you. I wish to notify you that Late Holt Von Kleist made you a beneficiary in his WILL.

He left the sum of Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(USD$13,500.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Confirm, your full name , address , telephone and fax for record purpose.

I await your prompt response and please keep this very discrete to yourself until the transfer of the funds to you is finalized.

Yours in Service,

L Y Lu ESQ.

L Y Lu & Co
"

On or around 22 March 2011, we have discovered a website bearing URL www.lylu-cofirm.com having identical contents as our website www.lylu.com.my. Our website has been published online since April 2010, whereas lylu-cofirm.com was newly registered on 15 March 2011. Upon researching on the www.lylu-cofirm.com we discovered that the website is owned by one Maria Foureman having contact email at harris.graham@o2.co.uk. The email harris.graham@o2.co.uk is balcklisted in several scam disclosure websites. Your attention is drawn to:-

http://www.google.com.my/search?hl=e...&aqi=&aql=&oq=
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/vie...0352&start=345
http://www.joewein.de/sw/dbl-update/2010-11-30.htm

The above websites report that the email harris.graham@o2.co.uk was used in reported cyber fraud cases before. The type of fraud is known as code 419, which means dominated by criminals from Nigeria and other countries in Africa. Victims of the scam are promised a large amount of money, such as a lottery prize, inheritance, money sitting in some bank account, etc.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Inheritance Scam & Forged Website

We are the owner of a law firm practising in Malaysia under the name and style of "L Y Lu & Co" and a website www.lylu.com.my.

Since 15 March 2011, we have been receiving enquires from internet users regarding lawyers allegedly from our firm written to them and claimed that our firm was in possession of an estate in trust for the benefit of the complainants. The issuer of such email alleged that they are representing our firm and the email was issued from consult@lylu-cofirm.com.

The content of such letter issued by the culprit is as follow:-

"Department Head –No. 3-2, Jalan 3/116D,
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Attention: Beneficiary

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Holt Von Kleist. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this as a private seach that we have made to locate you. I wish to notify you that Late Holt Von Kleist made you a beneficiary in his WILL.

He left the sum of Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(USD$13,500.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Confirm, your full name , address , telephone and fax for record purpose.

I await your prompt response and please keep this very discrete to yourself until the transfer of the funds to you is finalized.

Yours in Service,

L Y Lu ESQ.

L Y Lu & Co
"

On or around 22 March 2011, we have discovered a website bearing URL www.lylu-cofirm.com having identical contents as our website www.lylu.com.my. Our website has been published online since April 2010, whereas lylu-cofirm.com was newly registered on 15 March 2011. Upon researching on the www.lylu-cofirm.com we discovered that the website is owned by one Maria Foureman having contact email at harris.graham@o2.co.uk. The email harris.graham@o2.co.uk is balcklisted in several scam disclosure websites. Your attention is drawn to:-

http://www.google.com.my/search?hl=e...&aqi=&aql=&oq=
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/vie...0352&start=345
http://www.joewein.de/sw/dbl-update/2010-11-30.htm

The above websites report that the email harris.graham@o2.co.uk was used in reported cyber fraud cases before. The type of fraud is known as code 419, which means dominated by criminals from Nigeria and other countries in Africa. Victims of the scam are promised a large amount of money, such as a lottery prize, inheritance, money sitting in some bank account, etc.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Silver Member

Re: Inheritance Scam & Forged Website

Aha! And the way most of these end up is you having to send them a large amount of money so the bank will release your millions...............of course, we all know how that ends, don't we!

Cheers, Pokey

Old 03-31-2011, 10:04 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

@ L Y LU & CO

Thanks for posting up the information from that scammer. Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time to "get the word out". Thanks!!

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 04-19-2011, 02:53 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Here is a scam I just got in my email.

I am Alex Quang, an attorney in KL Malaysia. I found your contact over the internet and it gave me a great joy, that you are the one I strongly believe could assist me achieve my long time dream. Being more positive that with your compliance/consent we could cooperate to retrieve the (18,000,000.00 USD) left by my deceased client in his account here in Malaysia before his demise in 2008, since your last name's are the same.

I shall procure legal papers to support your stand as claimant. But an honest cooperation is highly needed from your part. However, if this goes against your moral ethics, kindly accept my sincere apology. But If on the contrary you wish to achieve this with me then, respond with interest for further details.

Lastly, I shall inform you upon your response the percentage by which we shall split the proceeds.

Regards,

Mr. AlexQuang